FELONY THREAD

FELONY THREAD

Felons come share your stories, prison time, other details in a nurturing and understanding environmentment.

I don't have any because I'm not a dumb fuck getting caught

i stole soda and candy from the band sale.

i threw a rock at a dog because it wouldn't stop barking at me.

i torrent music and movies.

i am a pansexual bi-racial half albino lizardkin with a headspace mate named hitler.

OP here.

I got convicted after I was having a bad day, drinking in a parking lot.
Someone called the cops, long story short I got strangled after refusing to leave my car, and punched the cop in the face several times.
I regret it, it's been a scourge on my life. We all make mistakes, but becoming a second class citizen shouldn't be the conclusion.

you deserve everything

I have a weird, unrelated question

if you received visits from strangers, what would you recommend in terms of topics of conversation?
also, what do you usually want from the outside world?

Erasing stuff using the Gutmann method. Can it be restored?

I never received visits from strangers.
I would probably talk about why they were there to see me.
Usually in jail all you want to do is talk to your friends and family on the phone. It's fucking expensive though.

I wouldn't know how to implement that.

but int terms of material needs, do you get what you need in prison?
do they allow snacks, books, multimedia from the outside?

>I was at the store once when I was younger, my hands were full of shit, it was a gas station so no carts.

>Had a 20 cent pack of gum in one hand, while the other hand juggled like 10 things.

>Reached into my pocket to grab my money, took the money out (gum still in hand).

>Store manager calls cops and says I was stealing, had to go to court, charges got dropped.

>The store gave the court the video which shows I obviously didn't try stealing

Still had to pay like $7200 in court fees.

Murica

It's a way of erasing information from a HDD to make in unrecoverable, but does it work, is what I am asking?

I was like 13 when this happened, so I didn't need to pay the court costs

My parents did, and they were poor and on disability so it broke our bank for about 7 years

I've never been to prison.
It was only that one time, I pleaded resisting arrest, which is a felony in my state.
In jail there's usually a stash of books if you're lucky you can get a sexy romance novel or some adventure story.
I've had several High paying jobs since then, my skills are very valuable to society. I just don't like that I can't vote.

3 years for rape

Yeah court costs are a Bitch.
I had to pay $2500 with two years probation.

Story

I'm assuming that would be very illegal. I'm not an expert at that sort of thing, so I wouldn't chance doing something like that.

I see all these court costs but when I was 15 I got charged with negligent homicide, reckless endangerment, intent to kill, assualt amdcriminal mischief. Got off on it but never got charged for all the court.

Bump

how does it impact your life today?

Let me guess, you are black?

>high paying job

Please tell me more!

I have been denied for some jobs because of it. People don't see me as a person any more, more of a criminal. Even though at the time I was going through mania from being bipolar.
I'm perfectly normal and want to better myself and society any way I can.

No, I'm white, German heritage.

Architectural and egineering jobs, mostly.
Designing the interior of gas stations and malls for AAFES.

Buy why? And the owner of the store shouldn't have to pay for the fee? I smell bs from you and you were actually trying to steal shits you little fag

Basically any sort of multi pass overwrite with random looking data will make it unrecoverable. There are a few things you have to watch out for like unmapped bad blocks on the disk, but those aren't likely to contain enough data to rebuild anything. As far as recovering the physically overwritten bits, it may be theoretically possible with an electron microscope and a lot of time, but your data isn't worth billions of dollars.

did 2 years when i was 15 for assault with a prohibited weapon, assault on a officer and theft under

Nearly killed a home intruder in self defense, had to pay 2500€ because i commited "Notwehrexzess".