Why doesn't Sup Forums vape?

Why doesn't Sup Forums vape?
> inb4 because it's gay

youre a faggot

because YOUR gay

No interest. Cousin likes to show off his tricks which are pretty cool though.

Cuz it's gay.

it's gay

Because it's gay

I vape

but I also love cock, so I'm not sure if I count

What kind of tricks can he do? I know a handful but would love to learn more

because it's gay and you're gay

Vape naysh y'all

I'm not under the delusion that it looks cool.

If you want to look cool
> eat right
> lift heavy weights
> wear nice clothes
> keep hair & beard trimmed
> smile
> good body language
> have friends around

Those things make you look WAY better than vaping. If you want flavor, suck on a mint.

>not vaping
>not doing rips on your scooter
>not wearing skinny jeans
>not listening to niche avant-garde lesbian folk music

It's like you guys aren't even living

I don't do it for flavor or to look cool, I see it as a hobby and past time. I just enjoy everything about it and see no downside at spending only roughly $20 a month on it

Because I can get high on THC oil without worrying about someone bitching about the smell of weed.
Its also extremely inconspicuous thanks to hipster vapers.

I'm sorry to say it guys but....... I.......... I vape

>loophole.jpg

I do 1 and 3. How bad is that?

oh buddy

> inb4 Popcorn-lung

Cook your aveoli faggot, die sooner.
Breathing in heavy metals, like a faggot.

I got some bad news for you user. . .

I vape solely to quit smoking. Smoked starting at 16, did it for 10 years. Just trying to cut the habit

I vaped to stop smoking. I don't do it in public though, because it's really gay.

BTW. Does anyone have a pdf of this textbook?
Reed, S.K. (2013). Cognition: Theory and Applications(9thEdition). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Cengage Learning.

It's not. Just know that the person that posted that and the people replying most likely own no less than 3 pairs of cargo shorts.

'Cause its gay

Why user i do vape, although i sincerely miss a good old traditional ciggarette. I dont think that will change. I am actually really pleased that i decided to vape, especially since ive devised a vape juice that contains oxycodone. Being an oxy user the only good the vape juice does is starve off the withdrawls because the high isnt all that desireable. I may have to tinker in temp control models to find the sweet spot and yeild somr better results

on a scale from not liking men to being a full power faggot you are a trap lover, not that bad considering where we are...

toxic as fuck hope you die tonight on the vapes better go smoke crack

This is accurate to an unsettling degree.

I smoke and I vape. I live near chicago so cigarettes are outrageously high and smoke juice is so much cheaper compared. For every one bottle of juice I buy like 5 packs or more

Thats some intriguing evidence you have there m8

I vape because I quit smoking and still get my nicotine fix but I never do it outside because I'm not autistic.
I have a lot of friends and a qt but none knows I vape.

gay

Why's that? Does it describe yourself perfectly?

no i smoke a pipe

Yeah that's why I said it stupid.

i vape about 6ml a day
because i quit a 20+ cigarette habit

I'm definitely still addicted to nicotine, but i no longer have smoke film, bad smells, fire hazards, and a nasty cough so i consider it a win.

i have a couple other co-workers that vape and i see others around the downtown area vaping daily.

That said, one of my vaping co-workers is confirmed gay.

I feel like that's worse than vaping. Are you going to be a farmer for Halloween?

Cuz i smoke cigs like an alpha young white male resembling teen Clint Eastwood should

Because I am over the age of 15 and realize that not everyone in a room wants to breath my cotton candy flavored mouth-ass smoke farts...

What you need to ask yourself is:
Does he vape because he is gay?
Or is he gay because he vapes?
Bath answers are technically correct, faggot.

faggot

I vape because I want to quit smoking cancersticks and sometimes I can do it inside while cigs are basically outlawed unless you are playing in traffic 200 feet away from any building because America is full of faggots these days.

Don't think it makes me cool, puffing strawberry fagshit is definitely pretty homo.