What are some good things about women?

What are some good things about women?

tits

/thread

when theyre in the kitchen

pretty much just tits and ass

bags of sand

Honestly the sex, everything else is in reality a waste of time, but it's what you make of it that really makes it good or bad.

>I really just like them for the sex tho

Their femenine intestine

some of them make decent sandwiches

they don't have penises

They control men, yet are somehow considered inferior

>things
>plural

user is optimistic

I like women. They talk about things I like like fashion and cooking and gossip. Much more interesting than my guy friends that talk about cars and hardware stores and work. Fuck them all. Plus women have pussies which is nice. I'm kind of a fag apart from I'm not attracted to men

Your mom

they're so fuckin' cuddly

there really arent
>what about sex?
after a while your hand is more caring and attentive than she ever will be.

tldr; nothing

he said 'good'

they smell good, they are soft, they are fun to hang around with, it feels good when your penis is inside of them

They give birth to men

Women must be respected as natures gift to mankind. They must be protected as they bring the next generation into life; it is our duty, as men, to protect the woman in her life and to protect the viewing of the traditional female.

Heil Mosley!

>They're good emotional supports.

they're nice, they're pretty, they smell good, they're soft in all the right places, and they have your babies. they can give you strength you never knew you had, friendship and companionship and just be really good for you. gotta find the right one though.

they're really fun to have sex with too.

I don't know because I'VE NEVER HAD ONE

The way they smell.

>implying that keeping humanity going is a good thing

they can be cute c:

if i'm lying on the couch, with life's problems having defeated me, my girlfriend will lie down on top of me and hug me fiercely. this has prevented me from committing suicide around 6 times now.

Nailed it

We must keep life going unless the life is a beta-male modern, degenerate, faggot.

We must stop this new "Liberalism" and bring back the traditional values teached in Fascism.

this

i can tell my girl 'bitch make me a sandwich' in front of my guy friends and she'll do it because she appreciates the value of guy coolness points.

You will. Then you will know. Until then...keep looking forward!

>must

Says who?

Just kill urself already faggot, lets see how ur stupid girlfriend saves u from this one

she also does not care if another girl blows me, as long as the most I do back is finger her.

Nothing. Sex you can just have with a man, which is better anyway.

she's also needy enough that i feel needed, but not so needy that i feel overwhelmed.

K guys. I finally asked this girl out. She's a bit older than me and aside from some obvious redflags I feel like I might try to make it work. I doubt it will last long but I have a chance to say I tried being in a relationship so I'm going to do it.

Second date ideas please.
Am virgin and can't drink legally

men are gross

the correct answer is to fuck a trap

> underage b&
suicide squad

Of course because reasons

you're going to be one of those guys who jumps off a bridge when she leaves you.

Highly underrated post, kek'd hard.

No, I'm 19. I said legally as in I can't go to a bar or restaurant and drink. I get buzzed sometimes at home though

In the case of a zombie apocalypse, they'd be the weaker kind of zombie, the ones you'd dare fight off with a pipe.

sometimes you can bro out with chicks and then they can fuck you after.

a good second date is sex at her place

Do you really want the world to become even more degenerate than it is today? Are you content to be in the position of an old woman kept by her young relations?

Society has an inevitable collapse incoming; I predict 5-10 years maximum until the collapse.

We will rebuild from the ashes and we will bring Fascism to the world; contribute and you survive, degeneracy is not tolerated.

and lastly, she's into damn near everything i am (programming, video games (competitively), hardstyle music, memes, bad movies, etc).

Oh yeah? I don't know how to pull that off so

oh and she's a 10/10 and popular as hell, and i'm #not.

step one of pulling it off: unbuckle its belt

Tripsleys!

>They are the worst harrowers of the souls of good men that could be conceived. No Hellspawned demon could gain my trust, and then swallow it with a load of exfriends semen.

evidently you have not received the succ

Do I want it? No, not really. But at the same time, time and time again great societies decay into this shit so there must be some reason to it and your idea of a great future isn't that great when you consider the fact that you'll still die alone and still won't have affected anything beyond your family and friends for a short time.

The only political ideology I have is "Dont tread on me." You go do you and whatever the fuck you want but leave me alone and there won't be a problem. See, the problem isn't "degeneracy" (because that implies there was some to degenerate from). The problem is people forcing themselves on each other.

The modern left does it as much as the ancient right or whoever and it will never work.

I hope you're right, though. The collapse will be great. Maybe I can end some suffering when it happens

Lyk did?

they give better head than my father

>1. You find her attractive and she feels the same about you
>2. She makes keeping you sexually satisfied a priority
>3. She is loyal to you
>4. She is supportive and tries to help you achieve your goals
>5. Her expectations of the relationship are in alignment with yours
>6. She is physically and emotionally healthy and she makes staying that way a priority
>7. She puts others needs and wants ahead of her own when appropriate (i.e. she isn't selfish)
>8. She genuinely loves and respects you and you feel the same way about her

Your dad sucks then

she actually enjoys giving blowjobs, especially when i'm not expecting it.

Find me this woman plox

Tits smell of vinilla way there mouth feels on your dick cuddling warm tight vagoo I need to get laid b

this my grill

Damn. Good job mate. Hope she stays that way for you. See you on the other side

I think it goes both ways. Men rule and everything, but women keep men in check.

This perfectly describes my wife

Everything

how much per hour

Women that are into programming are funny
Does she go to special conferences and do tech talks that are just like tutorials I doing basic stuff with tech men made, and talk about how men are stopping them from being in tech

some of them have dicks

They produce babies.

Kek not happening

no, she's working on a complicated plugin for the Sponge Project, like me

Your girlfriend is fucking around

Inserting an erect penis into their mouth or vagina feels pretty good.

That's really all I can think of for now.

I am going to give you some advise primarily because I have had a lot of women, I am old enough to be your dad, and I am married with kids.
>have some confidence
>have the attitude that if doesn't work >you don't care
>be respectful but don't be a beta >pushover
>never talk about Sup Forums if you met her here >end it
>your gonna have to act like a normalfag
>remember 90% of the people on here >have never been laid unless it was a
>gruffalo
> or they paid for it

Societies collapse into this mess when they give certain groups and individuals too much power (like minority groups, feminism, etc).

Fascism is the only way forward. Fascist social teachings are to think of society before yourself. How will you contribute to the community and how will that contribution benefit yourself as well as others?

Milk.

Thank you for drawing these fanny lips to my attention
Fantastic

Fascism almost makes sense for you to like it. Last I checked, most fascist societies are run by one person or a small group of people.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

What you're saying is fascist societies will also fail.

I propose voluntary association. You associate with people who you like and say fuck off to the other ones. If they attack you, you fight back.

Sure national unity is gone but strong communities could begin to exist again. If shits goes down hill, move or start again without having to fight a government's army

I mean, yeah.

Thanks for the advice. I'll see what I'm capable of I guess