So me and a few friends have been trying to find acid or any hallucinogen for awhile now and havent been able to get...

So me and a few friends have been trying to find acid or any hallucinogen for awhile now and havent been able to get anything. Is there an easier way I can go about finding them or am I just out of luck.

There's no quick AND safe way. Look into Tor. Meet people, get known, become trusted. Basically, lurk moar.
Or look into how to make it yourself.

1p-LSD

Onions are your friend so is tails

When you are ready, drugs will find you.

JK

reddit darknetmarkets

Buy something legal from rc shop.

I'll ship you gel tabs lets exchange email

This! Or ald-52, 1p-lsd gives me anxiety

2ci

Buy salvia from the surface web

go fuck your mother

Dont listen to these fucking idiots. Do not fuck around with RCs.

A friend of mine bought it online via TOR, I hear it's a bit of a gamble but if you look for a place that has escrow, you may be fine.

Just a Sup Forumsro trying to help faggot. Good luck finding acid so you can trip with your friends then talk about it man hahaha sick man. Fucking loser have a shitty trip.

Well ald-52 degrades into lsd-25 sooo fuck off

Go to a Tipper show nearby, acid and deemsters falling out of the walls at his shows lol

Find a site that has a lot of people using it. Buy from a seller with a large amount of sales. Use escrow. Its not difficult.

this

You have to be a major fucking retard to use RCs. It takes slightly more effort to use TOR and buy real stuff that wont fucking kill you.

find a local acid head or nigger and see if they will take the quill or not , leave the fucker then,

Im not saying they are bad I genuinely like 1p-lsd it just gives me anxiety that's why I take ald-52 and deshcloroketamine

yeah, good idea

hope you realize that acid is the first RC

Difference being acid has been used since the 60s and it doesnt fuck you up later.

Nah man, salvia's illegal now, apparently.

yeah your a dumb fuck bro, thats miscorrect, get your fucking mind right, dont fucks with RCs bro

yes officer I can help

Except it can fuck you up later anyways. If an RC like 1-P and ALD-52 hydrolyzes into acid, it behaves the same way chemically. EG it's a prodrug. Don't be an idiot. There's research done on this.

i bought 100$ worth last september, which was about 20 tabs. i ended up selling most of it, but i still have a few. love that stuff.

what are you, a fucking chemist? fucking amateur hour bro

You must be autistic or something. LSD is the precursor the 1p-lsd, Al-lad, and the likes

Go to a rave, or a festival, or a party, or literally anywhere and talk to people. It's not hard.

yeah right, man. I think you're full of shit.

You got fucking robbed man. I just ordered 200 tabs for around 400 bucks