How do i talk to girls in person Sup Forums?

How do i talk to girls in person Sup Forums?

Bump

nb4 be yourself cuz op is fag

bump

Sharpie in the butt

Move your lips and tongue around while forcing air out through your mouth.

walk up and ask for their number so you can text

Bump

GET OFF THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY AND NEVER COME BACK ITS YOUR ONLY CHANCE. GO FOR A WALK BREATH AIR FFS

whip out cock and ask for r8

Already have number and talk threw text but i am bad at talking to girls in person

Kekekek

post number, i get u the nudes my m8

Talk threw. . youre also bad at the Engrish

This user has a point

Loudly. It doesn't matter they are just next to you or you're in a place where you must be quiet, girls love alpha males who know how to yell at women.

Does femail look like this

/thread

just talk naturally dont curse a lot and dont say bro and stuff, try to outwit her with jokes and use some double meaning sentences that show sexual interest so u dont get fzoned brah brah

OP here

Op here this is me

op here im a tongue master but my dick is small so i speak softly.

use your voice
like this

Do these
Then use words to tell her stuff

Pick girls you're not into sexually. The confidence you gain from not needing their approval will stick with you when you meet one you want to bang.

How long is yours. Mine is about 5 inches maximum power :)

7 maximum

Never talk to girls in person, ever!

After reading so many of these threads, just don't be yourself. Be anything BUT yourself. You fags suck at everything besides drying up all of the pussy around you.

Stop try-harding so fucking much. Don't follow up "how are you doing?" with shit Sup Forums suggests. It's not that hard, dude.

The pussy is yours to take. If you're not an interesting person, or successful or whatever just fake it 'till you make it. Learn to bullshit.

Go have some drinks, loosen up a little bit, and for fucks sake don't talk about your dick.

Trust me, there is some mongoloid out there that would fuck even you. Just put some effort into it, you fucking pussy.

You can't expect to just roll out of your futon bunkbed at 4pm, wipe the crust out of your fucking eyes and expect pussy to get handed to you.

Wash your ass and brush your fucking teeth. Put something on besides Zelda pajama pants and a cum-stained t-shirt. Tell your mom to lock the basement door and not to wait up for you because you're gonna be balls deep in a real vagina for the first time tonight.

Jesus fucking Christ.

This

Think: How do you talk to male friends?

Speaking to girls is easy if you stop thinking of them as tits and a hole, and just as other people.

Talk to them exactly like you would a dude. Seriously. Unless they're stuck up as fuck, they'll appreciate it, especially the hot ones.

Just listen to her and nod your head if she askes u something just say yes or no and If it's not a yes or no question then just say ''sorry I was not listening I was just looking at your beautiful face

This would be great advice if I had any friends.

Hey have you seen a pretty girl with/wearing/holding [insert description of girl here] because I have. [insert casual greetings, then continue with conversation, be sure to compliment sweetly and be playful, later ask to keep in touch, continue contact with girl and possibly develop relationship]

Approach them ask for directions to X

Than admit that was just a bullshit excuse to go up and talk to her.

Ask her out. She will plaainly reject. Or playfully say no. You got to have the skills to know shes just playing hard. Than do as you wish. Blow her off. or get her to say yes and give you her #

T. a non 10/10 non white. non black. Brown. guy. Who has no beautiful face, no 6 pack abs, no bulging biceps.