Just watched American Ultra. Did anyone here like it? Its a great Saturday night flick...

Just watched American Ultra. Did anyone here like it? Its a great Saturday night flick. I grew up in a similar small town where there was nothing to do except drive and park, so the first half hour or so gave me warm fuzzy nostalgia. Also didn't expect the feels from Walton Goggins near the end and the fairly brutal violence. Also

>tfw no kstew gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coHKdhAZ9hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, shill

Did anyone watched the the short hair version of KStew movie?

i didnt watch it, sorry, but i like kstew so i might

There's a fair amount of KStew in this.

It was a really solid 6/10, good to watch while flipping through channels or in the background.

>ywn have your boyhole broken by kstew while she bites her lip

Hng

She's disgusting

i want kstew to spit in my mouth

>picture of an actress in the OP
>screenshots and relevant discussion of her role in a film

inb4 404

The only reason to watch this is the KStew gf simulator scenes.

So greasy.

i want her to spit on her sole and have me lick it up

what what what !!!!!!

tell me about redditjanny, why does he destroy the Sup Forums?

I thought it was an awful movie.

This is a picture of Kstew's slimepits. Note how tingly your penis gets when you see her sweety armpit juices.

Max Landis is a talentless hack.

The sad thing is he's more successful than you'll ever be. I'm not even defending him, it's just fact.

>you will never get high with, and then fuck kstew

;_l

also, she looks a bit like effy in some of the shots

I found it to be quite good.

full pic pls

remember the beginning of that one movie about jack kerouak or w/e where hes banging kstew in his dirty apartment omg i came

wut? i dont think ive seen this? link?

literally me

jajajajajaja

I would rather inhale her dank socks while she gets high

I hope she doesn't shower every day

ONE STINKY DINKY

AH AH AH

American Ultra was an awesome movie, especially for a first time director. Miles beyond the usually trash which comes out of Hollywood. The weak point, if any, was the acting.

pic not related.

She is always sweaty and greasy
Fucking crusty smelly stoner bitch

hnnnnnnnng

Americans didn't like it because it's a reference to the Mk-ultra programs.. Which is basically another example of what people imagine when think of "NAZI" experimentation and torture and shit like that, but of course it's in the USA. Americans pretty much have total historical amnesia and a strong aversion to the truth. Any truth which makes them even a little unconformable they just toss aside to the ether.

Yes, the US put Saddam in power in Iraq. Yes, the US funded and helped create the groups which eventually became the Taliban and Al Qaeda. etc.

Just imagine Kristen grabbing you with both of her hands; her left firming grabbing you by your tie that your mommy bought because you're such a big boy now, and with her right she grabs you by the crotch with an even firmer grip. You take note of her deathlock and how she pays special attention to your balls with her iron fingers. With a tomboyish yet sultry voice she says "get the fuck over here". After what seems like a lifetime but what was really only just a few long seconds of an intense stare down/eye fuck gaze deep into your eyes and soul while still maintaining both your tie in a choking grip and your crotch completely enveloped by her frighteningly impressive Alpha Female grip on your groin.

She then releases you from her anaconda-like entanglement. After a brief moment of freedom she grabs you by the back of your head like a lioness grabs her prey forces you into:

A) her armpit
B) her crotch
C) her buttocks
D) to her feet
E) over her knees

It was okay

My dad loved it

Dumb waifuposter.

begin at D worshiping her sexual feet for a long time and then when she's ready, she'll grab my hair and pull my head to her crotch to pleasure her

i heard kstew, brit marling and ellen page all banged

incredibly corny, talentless acting made worse with clownish soundtrack. The serious parts were funny and the few parts meant to be humorous were painful to watch. I knew it'd be shit but Kstew gives me the weirdest boner

>first time directing
He did Project X too.

D)

i got quads lmao

why was this deleted! i demand to know!

why's the redditjanny going around deleting random posts?

why is Sup Forums so incomprehensibly over-moderated compared to literally any other board?

>No new posts
Bunch of shit deleted.

the feels was just too much, i felt my heart going JUST

I think sometimes the mods and janitors forget this is Sup Forums. This is not the place to go for serious discussion. Keep the bullshit under control, but people posting about KStew's feet isnt going to ruin anything.

Go to bed Max

It's even more telling because the mods and janitors don't actually want Sup Forums to be a board of quality discussion. They just want it to be full of comic book and video game bullshit. Anything that isn't low iq pop culture bullshit is discouraged.

This is a Christian board.

this is a good christian song
youtube.com/watch?v=coHKdhAZ9hU

i said "lolth wont you cover me?" at the end instead of "father wont you cover me" and this christian girl i know got really mad

Janitard is fucking insane that's why.

Board rules don't matter, he just deletes what he doesn't like even if it abides by the rules, isn't spam, he hates board culture and fun.

His ideal board is nothing but generals and sponsored content threads with some viral marketing for youtube personalities. Everything is is deleted, I swear to god like every 4th time I'm about to post in a thread I get

>"Thread has been pruned or deleted"

Just rangeban the little girl and cuck spammers, that's literally all you have to do janitor. Everyone with that ISP can't post here.

>it's a "even though this is an imageboard dedicated to television and film, you can't post anything related to female actors (male actors are fine though) episode

It's this one guy who has no life, he doesn't belong here and is very insecure about how un4chan he is so he constantly removes things so it can be more like Reddit where he belongs.

I have vowed to end this man's life some day.

>I have vowed to end this man's life some day.

The hero we need.

I like how instead of admitting that they're doing a poor job moderating Sup Forums and that it's more logical to change the rules back to something more reasonable, the modstaff will just double down and try to make the board even worse.

The only things allowed to be discussed on this dying husk of a board are
>youtube celebritries
>video games
>comic books
>game of thrones

And yet the moderators think they're "saving Sup Forums".

lol, Reddit is full of pervs and all kinds of questionable content. Way more than here. The fuck are you talking about?

There are like hundreds of pervy celeb subs and at least a few dozen which are under 18.

>Reddit is full of pervs and all kinds

Well you'd know wouldn't you? You fucking reddit using janitor fuck. We don't like you here.

>tfw rddit has a sub dedicated to female celebrity buttholes

>daily interracial cuckspam
its the only reason im here desu

no.

How about...

/r/celebs
/r/HDCelebGifs
/r/CelebGfys
/r/CelebsWallpaper
/r/CelebrityArmpits
/r/CelebrityLegs
/r/CelebrityButts
/r/CelebrityNipples
/r/CelebrityPokies
/r/CelebrityPussy
/r/CelebrityFeet
/r/GentlemanBoners
/r/NSFWCelebArchive
/r/WatchItForThePlot
/r/IndianCelebs

Just for starters.

Then you have

/r/starlets

and all the other "young" celebrity subs.

I'm not too familiar with this place these days but I wouldn't be surprised if the one who posted just deleted his own posts.

>instead of trying to use one of the 2 brain cells in his tiny head and realize that he's ruining Sup Forums, janitard just quietly deletes every post explaining how bad the moderators approach to Sup Forums is

Waifufagging/waifuposting is not part of Sup Forums culture. Eat shit.

what did she mean by this?

She's gonna beat up her boyfriend again.

>being so mad that you delete "Nice try mod"

>emma roberts wn bite your body

DEATH TO THE MODS

What's going on in this thread? Another chimpout from janny?