It's nice to see how strongly American fans and athletes are sharing their opinions about letting convicted athletes...

It's nice to see how strongly American fans and athletes are sharing their opinions about letting convicted athletes taint the sport of swimming.

I expect we'll see the same strong anti-doping sentiment from the Americans when Justin Gatlin is running the 100m?

That's HIS own fault, though. The Russian and Chinese governments actually sponsor doping, we don't. There's a difference.

Gatlin is an individual that fucked up whereas the Russian/Chinese athletes are forced by their government to use PEDs.

These rules are so stupid. Just let the athletes do roids, everyone knows that practically every athlete in existence takes roids in order to be competitive.

Gatlin didn't test positive in march of this year. He hasn't tested positive in years, as opposed to that russian bitch testing positive only a couple months ago. Am I saying he's not doping? No, they're all fucking doping. Some are just better at hiding it than others.

Yeah I really don't care either way. Ban him.

>The Russian and Chinese governments actually sponsor doping, we don't
>

His arm looks comically big compared to his body

He should be allowed to compete as much as Canada should be allowed to have an opinion on sports

Isn't that worse, though? Taking PEDs by choice rather than being forced to take them by the government.

Typical American double standards faggotry.

Doping is doping, bitch faggot. Deal with it.

don't worry buddy, only two more years until you're relevant again.

lol
i mean
how can you be this retarded? surely you we
re merely jesting
or is this related to the chlorium in your water?

>chlorium
What did he mean by this?

Stay jealous, fags. We're the best in the world and we don't need faggy PEDs to prove it.

When you're the best, you're just the best and I can understand the jealously that arises from butthurt Yurocucks whose glory days were in the 19th century. China and Russia are our only competitors and they have to use athletes that are trained from birth to compete in the Olympics and they pump them full of drugs and guess what? They still fucking lose because America is always #1, no matter what.

Wtf? Have you no olympic spirit of respect? It was a traditional American cold medicine, he didn't know it was against the rules and they changed the rules while he was taking it already. Delete this post right now and #apologizetojustingatlin

>because America is always #1, no matter what.
preach brother

U S A
S
A

>America doesn't pump their athletes full of drugs

I know you're trying to shitpost, but this is really poor quality and is embarrassing on a board level. Never post on my board again.

sorry dad

fuck off heritagefag

Don't ever respond to my wife's son ever again