I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop, so what have you brought me today b?

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop, so what have you brought me today b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDgs1iroYyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dubs

I brought this ten dollar bill how much can you give me for it

Hmmm, I not sure what to make an offer, let me call a buddy of mine who's an expert on dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=oDgs1iroYyY

This boy

Check'd

Check'd Sup Forumsro

Looks like a cheap Gameboy knock off. I'm sorry, but this is worthless.

This monkey doll

I've got this toy that I think is from the early 21st century. Give me an offer.

Here you go OP

How much can I get for this knife?

rick where the fuck are you

Antique farming equipment.

how about my will to live? is that worth something decent?

Genetically engineered biotoys.

This is an interesting piece. I have a buddy who's an expert on slaves. Let me give him a call to see what he says.

>2010 memes

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

LImited Edition Mein Kamf

I've brought in today a fallen angel.

This 1:18 scale authentics General Lee and signed license plate

Do you have Battle Toads?

Hi Rick, what you got here is a "08" a pathetic attempt from "summerfags" trying to get dubs, curiously the game is called GET or CHECKEM created since 2003 when this secret club called Sup Forums was created by a massive faggot who looks like Sigourney Webber, anyway here I brought a good example of dubs so you can estimate the real value with more accuracy.

Hey Rick, been looking to get rid of this sock, it's a little bit used, but it has no holes, and I'll throw you the hanging nail for it if we can reacha deal. The lowest I'll go is tree fiddy

I thought he'd make me an offer, but he flipped his shit and told me to get the fuck out.

How much for this autograph with a signature of a fat fuck?