What is Bad Europe like?

What is Bad Europe like?

Other urls found in this thread:

autism.com/
cnbc.com/2016/11/16/pay-more-get-less-americans-have-the-worst-health-among-10-wealthy-nations.html
dallasnews.com/business/business/2016/07/14/health-insurance-bigger-mortgage-somethings-wrong
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poland is Central Europe though

> Central Europe

what?

What about Latvia and Lithuania?

Blue: Not That Bad Europe

Filled with Muslims

Ive been to Latvia once. It was pretty nasty

this

picrelated

>Croatia blue

Croatia is green m8

t. Pero Alvaro Markovich de Antofagasta

fixed

i'm glad central europe is reborn
fukkin ussr ruining geopoliticalgraphy

Wow wow slow down what is Portugal doing in green zone when Czechia is in red well? answer user

autism.com/

>Central Europe

>after 25 years of development life in Czechia is already better then in Poortugal

>poland
>lumped together with eastern barbarians and balkanites
nice try, amerilet

>he thinks gdp actually has more impact than infrastructure,health,wages
We get paid more than you,our gays live happier than yours
And we also have history.
You're just another slavshit country with no fucking history that is always associated with russia.
Bohemia is german land that is plagued by slavs and your women are known for prostitution

It's pretty accurate though.

This is most accurate

This.

The east will rise again.

what about sicily lads?

>conquering monkey land on wooden ship
>great history
kek

>czechia
>no history

not even europe

>britain
>europe

Sit down Carmine, I have bad news...

too bad you cant vote geography.

It's located in another continent, Africa to be precise

bad

actual retard

I don't care about the opinions of self-haters.

This

Britain is 51st state

the mere fact that someone made this pic kind of hints that you guys are in fact not

i mean you burn trash to keep warm in the winter kek

>the mere fact that someone made this pic kind of hints that you guys are in fact not
I have similar of Western and Southern Europe

>i mean you burn trash to keep warm in the winter kek
If you had one you'd do that too

no idea who made that images but in our case at least we can say confidently that spain is in western europe and there's not even an argument

by the way it was -5 here today. no trash was burned

hmmmm

that website is bullshit. notice how it counts health care funding and oil consumption as bad things

I bet you think US has the best health care in the world.

Nevermind that 2 stitches cost 14k.

well it does for the ones that have a job

How is using more oil a good thing?

I was just memeing, but it does provide pretty good sources as far as I'm concerned

more people has a car and uses it more, therefore they live better

unless you get really sick, then you lose your job

Britain is a continent

prove me wrong
pro tip
you can't

Wait, why is Peloponese and Crete not bad?

*those who have a well paid job

Oh boy are you in for a treat if you ever have a medical emergency there.

Burgers now go to Asia to get medical treatment. Not only is the care level better, but also cheaper. They get quality treatment, quality vacation AND have money left to spare. Their own healthcare is a fucking joke.

What about electric and bio-fuel cars? Surely they're a better indicator of wealth? Not to mention the various other uses of oil that don't necessarily correlate with greater wealth.

Interesting that you would make czech republic and slovenia green, but not poland, hungary, slovakia and perhaps croatia.

look mom I posted it again xDDD

>be czech
>can't spend money because no free time
>live a couple months less to top it off
>happy because death means escape from eastern europe

those cars dont increase quality of life as they're a meme and do the same thing as normal cars

well not sure what would happen in that situation now that you mention it, but for the average person i bet its better. at least their doctors arent fucking lazy government workers

>our gays live happier than yours
like that's some sort of achievement that really matters. it's not, it's about the level as "we have five more native birds" or something.
>and your women are known for prostitution
I'd take a czech prostitute over a portuguese one every day.

>be Alberto

>tips fedora

>those cars dont increase quality of life
That's not the point. The point is that the people who buy those cars are generally speaking rich, because they are rather expensive. Thus it's a better indication of wealth than the amount of gas/diesel driven cars per capita, that vary greatly in price.

>no
Govs are making those cars cheapers and cheapers all the time though

depends on what kind of electric car you're thinking about, government benefits and other factors. just a few days ago I read that chinese bought more electric cars last year than the whole world combined. these are mostly not good, expensive cars for the wealthy, but small, spartanic shit-cars, but you don't have to wait through months of lottery to get a number plate like with conventional cars in big cities.

>cheaper and cheaper*

WIth some bonuses etc.

>-5
trash burning here happens when it hits -20 and heating is overloaded

>spartanic
kek

just turn on the air conditioner m8 like i just did (my landlord pays for the electricity)

red is better (minus russia and albania)

>just turn on the air conditioner m8 like i just did

It's not useful anymore because the sources are from 2009. They haven't updated it since

what? it doesnt work in extreme cold? i had no idea

Yes yes, you are both of course correct. The point was that the amount of cars is not a particularly good indication of wealth or well-being. The initial question I raised is why the spainard considered using more oil to be a good thing.

dude its straight forward as fuck. people doesnt burn oil for the keks, when they consume oil its always because its improving someone's life somehow. therefore the more oil being consumed, the more quality of life (generally speaking)

I agree with you that using more oil is a bad point of comparison, as it can easily be a sign of
- shit tier cars
- shit tier means of generating electricity
- shit tier means of generating heat at home
instead of being a sign of wealth.

>dat sicily

>dude its straight forward as fuck
But it's not. You're avoid countless factors that change the outcome of that assumption enormously. Germany consume about as much as Spain does per capita and yet you wouldn't say that Spain is as well off as the Germans. Lower oil consumption could indicate the country in question being able to afford expensive renewable technology and so on. There are too many factors involved for it to be a useful metric.

it makes perfect sense actually

germans are well off, they have more money (along with more cost of life), and more jobs to choose from, but in the end of the day both are first world countries with about the same living standards so its not surprising that oil consumption per capita is about the same

actually i was memeing before but memes aside i still think its a metric of quality of life, renewable energies just arent developed enough to be relevant

>about the same living standards
That's just not true. Germany is way better of than Spain is. I've been to both on more than one occasion and can confidently say that additional $10,000 per capita certainly does make a difference.

That being said, Spain is not a bad nor a poor country, it's first world as you said.

way better off? what kind of differences did you see? just curious

Just a generally greater display of wealth. It's hard to put into words what that precisely looks like, but I certainly know it when I see it.

Again, Spain isn't a bad country or poor. I love going there and look forward to the next time. It's just not as rich as Germany.

makes sense thanks man

>Again, Spain isn't a bad country or poor. I love going there and look forward to the next time. It's just not as rich as Germany.

no need to say that to make me feel better bro. i agree but i'll probably leave anyway out of ambition, not sure yet but i think i will

Nice lack of citations. The vast majority here have health insurance.

Bad Europe is pretty bad, especially when you have Serbs here.

>he needs insurance to cover getting stitches
>his insurance might not get accepted by all doctors
>Obamacare costs same as a mortgage per month in plenty of places
cnbc.com/2016/11/16/pay-more-get-less-americans-have-the-worst-health-among-10-wealthy-nations.html
dallasnews.com/business/business/2016/07/14/health-insurance-bigger-mortgage-somethings-wrong

Fuck off.

do you think public healthcare is perfect or what

>waitlists
>hours to get to ER
>only one provider (government) that you can't sign out of
>all medical staff are government workers

They have the same waiting times everyone else gets, stop being stupid. Their doctors are no better. The only difference is that anywhere else you won't be financially destroyed if your insurance decides you didn't need that surgery.

My wrist surgery to remove a cyst from a torn ligament cost me 15 euros. In the US I would be in debt for some 300k after fighting my insurance provider for years to prove that it was necessary and losing.

And don't get me started on how much their meds cost without insurance. You think they're made out of magic and fairy farts? Haha, no. Same shit as everywhere else, only dozens of times more expensive. Why? Because fuck you. Their big pharma owns them.

I don't know about Latvia, but waiting times are horrendous here in Austria. Just today there was a news story about how two thirds of people in Vienna waiting for chemo have their treatment dates (which are already set very late, compared to what they should be ideally) postponed, because of lack of equipment. Meanwhile, tumors grow, cancer spreads, people die. Yes, healthcare is expensive in the US, but if you can afford it, it's quick.

Friend of mine had to wait 3 months for a CT. If he paid privately, he could've gotten it the next day. Public healthcare is a good idea, but it's so often extremely inefficient up to the point where people die.

Actually, Americans get the most surgeries per capital out of any OECD country. That's one of the main reasons healthcare is so expensive. People without insurance shave Medicaid to cover their costs, it's the ones that do have insurance that pay more to cover for the ones that don't.

>What is Bad Europe like?
We're doing fine thank you.

The reason anything medical here is expensive is because the fact that costs have been covered through insurance policies mean that medical procedures and drugs/medical equipment prices are inflated to 20x what they actually should be.

The problem with our healthcare isn't anything that the government is doing, it's the inflated costs that are hidden behind our insurance policies.

lol this

>In the US I would be in debt for some 300k after fighting my insurance provider for years to prove that it was necessary and losing.
that is bullshit

Not quite, the problem is that both Insurers and Hospitals are supposed to be able to make money to pay the doctors and nurses, but taking on patients that cost a lot to treat(I.E. chronically ill patients) makes that impossible, and tats what insurers don't understand. So the hospital has to make things more expensive in order to cover for the fact that insurers are required by the government to pay for anyone who can buy their insurance, regardless of their complications. This has created a financial black hole where no one gets richer and no one benefits.

Aka bad Europe.