>critics are literally complaining that there aren't quips enough

It truly is the dawn of vidyakino

Whedon should be nuked.

>shits on LOTR
>says it would better
>different vibe
>uses the passe term white male to belittle LOTR author
>belittles WW1 vets

They deserve every rotten review they get.

Comic Book or video game movies that take themselves too seriously with no humor are fucking cringe.

I realize that the 25 year old virgins on Sup Forums just want a movie that is 2 hours of fighting because its just like the video games they play, but it gets repetitive and boring.

Its like the scene from Avengers 2 where Hawkeye says "We are on a floating island and Im fighting an army of robots with a bow and arrow, none of this makes sense"

Movies that realize that realize they are made up fantasy bullshit are more interesting than "MUH GRIMDARK HUURR NO JOKES PUNCH PUNCH HUURRRR"

I wish LOTR did have a different vibe. It got boring as fuck with the same hundreds of CG guys running at each other in every movie.

>defends warcraft
>isn't reddit
Pick one

Why is she so mediocre looking

if you read reviews on RT you should kys

Marvelfag detected.

God forbid we have any variety in the fantasy/sci-fi genre right? They should all be tensionless action comedies...

>that font rendering

how is it so bad?

You're making stuff up

Show me one Marvel movie that is put in the comedy section of any online or physical video store.

Even Ant-man is put in the action section, not comedy.

Yea, I win. Better luck next time, Timmy.

Reddit is largely defending the movie idiot.

Part of me feels bad for him....

Must be hard to grow up in a liberal echo-chamber and suddenly realize that the rest of the world doesn't follow lock-step with your SJW views.

>action comedies
>action
>comedies

Yah, they're action films too that's what I said. They're just extremely generic, goofy ones infused with comedy to make up for their blandness.

>pic
It changes nothing and him thinking it does makes it worse.

>David "Adolf is my Idol" Bowie's son
>gorwing up in a liberal echo chamber

Critics don't want quips in every movie. It's just that its cringeworthy and pretentious when the serious tone of the movie doesn't match the ridiculousness of the circumstances. Stop taking your silly childhood video games seriously.

Build a time machine and send him back to the eighties.
You couldn't even skateboard to a blockbuster without getting nuked.
My friend Tommy went out to rent a copy of Gremlins and never came back.
You know why?
NUKED

>you can dress however you want in the Warcraft world
>female gear is all dresses or armored bikinis

I really enjoy this influx of anons that will force themselves to like anything that is shit on by critics and don't have an understanding of how Rotten Tomotoes works

critic opinions are useless and shit
general brainless public scores are useless and shit
only opinion that matters is mine, and I'm going to tell you it as soon as I see the film.

/thread

I second that, be grateful you'll hear my pure patrician opinion when I watch it.
If it's bad I'll trash it, if it's good I'll praise it.

we're just so based, other people have no idea

How can one group of self-thinking anons be so based?

There are tons of serious scifi movies, and GoT, which is a serious fantasy, is extremely popular.

Metzen is at the writing... If the movie is indeed a flop I hope it marks at least the end of that talentless hack's career.

/this

That's why it should've started with Arthas. He's a quippy glib prick then while time.

So is the new Sup Forums meme to act like movies which are reviewed poorly are good?

>implying tolkien wasn't an 'old white man'

>He fell for the lampshading meme

>old... man in the trenches
i don't think that happened

You say that like its a bad thing.

Why couldnt they stick to the story? Its a simple story, humans=good, orcs = bad normies would have understood and relate it to LOTR easily and fans of the game would appreciate the story no matter how simple it is instead we have this convoluted united shit and Notallorcs with diverse elfs and diverse humans with garona looking like shit

Duncan didn't deserve this. He knows how to deal with feminists and got shit for it.

I don't get the name. Neckbeards and feminists complain how sexualized females are in videogames and forget about how unbelievable beefy all male characters are.

but she's literally in her underwear
at least post a real slutmog

Avengers 2 was interesting?
That was your best example of fun and interesting?

yeah but what's the quip-count?

Leave quipkino to me.

I don't think they understand that the genders are different and that sexualization works differently for men and women.

Look up the hawkeye initiative for proof of that.

there was a grand total of 2 armored bikini armors in wod, both of them were leather and both of them were extremely revealing on males and females. im refering to the druid hfc/pvp set and the leather transmog set from garrisons

because it's a "male power fantasy". they continue to make up new terms to fit their victim complex. it's a fight you cannot win with rational debate.

>new Sup Forumsmeme
Only thing new here is you, pal.

He is too beta to defend any of his views so he made his profile pic a black guy so no one would give him shit.

good tactic really. he knows no one of those white liberals can criticise him back

There's no way that's real

Nintendo will save vidyakino

>its a blast
>the washington post

mortal kinobat still hasn't been surpassed

>white liberals have been hating white men for decades

Only the racist ones.

Was about to post this, good work user.

>implying liberals don't think every white male isn't a racist

*is

ITT: we cast the Arthas movie. i'll start.

Liam Cunningham as Uther Lightbringer

what a fucking faggot

you too bitch nigga

Alexander SkarsgÄrd as Arthas Menethil