/21p/ general

feel free to discuss all things Tyler & Josh!!

Reading 2016: youtube.com/watch?v=UYxjExAefj4
Instgram pics of the cuties: instagram.com/twentyonepilots/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfEFq_NRZu4&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ktBMxkLUIwY
youtube.com/watch?v=DOE2SxPXb9w
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJhMSH2OEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread
youtube.com/watch?v=JfEFq_NRZu4&t
I love recent sessions video

I had a crush on a cute girl. Then I found out her favourite band is 21 pilots.

I lost all interest.

Are they
Dare I say it
/ourband/?

why are his hands black?

It's a shame Sup Forums is so fucking concerned with making sure everyone thinks they're patrician and intellectual that they can't admit that, clunky lyrics and all, twenty one pilots are great to have in the mainstream. Ok sure, we get it - you listen to Death Grips - TOP have teenage fangirls who would get PTSD from a Swans concert - they have a lower entry barrier than your personal favourite yodel-industrial-cabaret-punk band - whatever - whether you care to admit it or not, they are breaking new ground in pop music that your typical top 40 listener hasn't heard before and they're actually fucking trying to get something new sounding out there. Get off your fucking high horse and be grateful that people are at least being pointed towards your lofty heights of music exploration, instead of sitting in your room fuming that people dare like something that doesn't seem all that edgy to you at this stage of your listening career.

oh and I forgot to mention they're also hot.

Are you retarded? There's multiple 21p threads every day on Sup Forums, they're well liked here

you're retarded if you think they're mentioned on here a lot because Sup Forums likes them

L O L N O
O
L
N
O

Who?

21p confirmed for attractive people music

Sup Forums is always on several layers of irony 24/7

I however, unironically like 21 pilots.

I get that addict with a pen is a good song, but don't you find a lot of their stuff a bit angsty-teenager-cringey? And it get's on my tits how they snipe at all other music in pop as being less thoughtful and deep than their own, I mean say what you want about them, but Kendrick Lamar and Beyonce aren't dropping 'lyrics that mean nothing' and don't need to be reminded that 'we were gifted with thought'.

bumpi

Well don't be a fag and let that disrupt your interest in her. It's called having preferences.

Stop forcing this meme you literal autist

bump

fuck you

What are they doing that sounds new?

youtube.com/watch?v=ktBMxkLUIwY

my ex likes top, she broke up with me because I hate them.

bump

been posting so much here about how great they are that I figured I'd give them a listen
pretty fucking terrible
not gonna stop the posting though of course

youtube.com/watch?v=DOE2SxPXb9w
youtube.com/watch?v=VEJhMSH2OEA
good song desu

Bump