Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7N6kB11GpE
youtube.com/watch?v=CXYlv-z_xHQ
youtu.be/B05BrLhYoU8
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw
whosdatedwho.com/dating/chris-evans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he homosexual?

Deppy deppy bout to make a big missteppy.

Believe in the ball, and throw yourself

had a lastnight dream I was in a room with Chris Evans, I asked him where in America he was from, he said 'USA' and pulled pic related. Then I asked him which state and he said Ohio or something. Woke up feeling like I actually met him, still do feel like I was recently with him.

Chris? No. His brother is. Chris has told stories about being supporting of his brother, and taking him to gay bars. Chris, of course, would get hit on, but he'd kindly point them to his brother saying, "I'm here for him."

Chris hasn't really done much with women because apparently he suffers from severe social anxiety. He probably fucks like a champ, but he never keeps any lady.

Although, I wouldn't be shocked if Chris and Elizabeth Olsen were confirmed to be dating. If not, they're at least fucking.

sorry I forgot the picture

I selected it each time and it didnt post.. I asked Chris Evans where in America he was from and he said USA and pulled this face

SHE'S GOT A GUN

This movie is hilarious

>accurately predicts hipsters
Incredible

DAMN
THAT SHIT IS WHACK

>That scene where the black guy runs into another black guy at the party

I've watched this movie hundreds of times but barely know what movies it's referencing except for Breakfast Club

my wife forced me to watch she's all that. Apparently half of the jokes are from it

Chris Evans is dating some ugly Jew. Like seriously, she looks like those caricatures of Jews in Sup Forums comics.

>I just jerked off in your french toast

>barely know what movies it's referencing
every teen movie from the beginning of cinema.

Not Another Teen Movie is literally parodykino

off the top of my head I can only remember the Janie's Got a Gun scene, which is this scene in 10 Things I Hate About You

youtube.com/watch?v=S7N6kB11GpE

Off the top of my head

-American pie
-10 things I hate about you
-she's all that
-cruel intentions

The movie is almost an exact parody of it.
>Guy makes a bet with friends to date the 'nerdy loner girl', but it turns out that she's hot and interesting
>Guy falls for her
>Girl figures out about the bet
>Girl gets angry
>Guy makes up for it
>They get together

It's really not that great. It's like Diet '10 Things I Hate About You', watered down by some really forced attempts to be 'hip' with the 90s.

Who?

>She's dating Jenny Slate
She's the villian in Zootopia

sheit

Just so we're clear: I'm saying "She's All That" is not that great.

Not Another Teen Movie is wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXYlv-z_xHQ

is she funny or something?

youtu.be/B05BrLhYoU8

Her?

This same ugly kike and an acid tongue arab were shown the ways of Norm MacDonald youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw

He made the mistake when he married her. He made a second mistake when he didn't get a prenup.

Looks like he's taking a retarded girl for a walk because he's such a great guy he does stuff like that.

Christ, how did he go from Lucy Pinder to that?

Is this the last great parody movie?

They contract with Disney included to have a jewish gf/wife. She divorced this year.

Also

>In an interview with MTV News in June 2014, when asked if she is a feminist, Slate stated, "Am I a feminist? Fuck yeah, I'm a feminist! I think that unfortunately, people who are maybe threatened by feminism think that it's about setting your bra on fire and being aggressive, and I think that's really wrong and really dangerous."

whosdatedwho.com/dating/chris-evans

Source that they are dating? I am just finding it hard to believe.

Slate and the niggres are really out of place on that list. He lost a bet, probably.

>Marrying over your league without a prenup
Fucking idiot.

He used to be thee league then forget he became 50+ and got raped.

> roid user known for heavy farting
> dates girl from big nose tribe

boddery

They're all beards

Norm's bit about getting lost in Hitler's eyes.

If I could create a haram it would be with the women of this kino.

>a funny girl that probably makes chris evans laugh

don't you guys want more memes

So many hotties indeed

>women
>funny

Pick one

>predicts hipsters
People have been around longer than you count, bud.

Thats depp dude.

The Bring it on references were some of my favorites.
There may have been a few scream references packed in there but I can't recall

Definitely
Why else would he refuse to fuck his sister?

How did he make it out of NOTM alive and Eric Olsen did not? Was he just too amazing as the preppy blonde asshole? I know I can't separate him from that role no matter what he does. Poor guy, he was hilarious.

He was still playing highschool movie roles 10 years later with that Man Cheerleading movie with his best bro.

He still looks really young so he got type cast and I think he is also on some ncis show or something too so

what is the context of this gif, why is the pizza so hilarious

that's some funny shit

>Romantic overtures about taking a Cleveland steamer on some chick's chest

>I wish a guy would
>So do I

>He basically said he wants a guy to shit on his chest too by mistake.

You could say that they were hipsters .... Before it was cool