your tastes are absolutely trash

CRYSTAL

Faggots

>Not liking SU
Look who's talking.

CLODS

GEMS!

Trips overrides dubs.

If you ignore the sjw bullshit some of the lore is actually pretty cool and original.

Tastes are subjective. There is no good or bad taste.

we'll

Always

If you could only know, what we really are

This StevenNuke was pretty fucking legit

Perfect timing m8

Always

Save

the

day

AND IF YOU THINK WE CANT

>if you ignore all of somethings glaring flaws it becomes good

Didn't say it made the show good, it just some neat ideas despite it being 85% cancer.

we'll always find a way

I want to fuck pearl

It warms me to know that you all still remember

Thats why

the people

the people

Gee wiz, is that authentic tumblr autism?

THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD

Believes in...

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
yes

I like the season 1 theme song. The newer one tries too hard to pander to the ADD crowd.

Were you there to witness Gem Polish?

Anyone have the pics saved from when the gems were made white and skinny?

here

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!... Start. ding

I wonder if rubbing a gem's gem, where ever it is on their body, would be sexually pleasureful. Could you imagine the embarrassment that would ensue?

Garnet

Unfortunately not, but some of those designs actually look better.

so is SU like a poorman's anime or something?

I saw the first two episodes on TV but unsure to keep going.

>trips
This needs to happen. Greentext, fanfic, art, whatever way, the trips demand it.

Most of the first season appears to be quite shite the first time you see it. After that it all comes together to make a pretty neat show.

Steven just whipped his boner out and theyre ganna take turns fondling him again.

steven universe is adventure time mk.2

everything adventure time is, but picks up where it falls flat.
the sjw stuff is there but its not as bad as people say,
its not the "all men are scum and must die" sjw, its the "lesbians on tv arent that bad" kind of sjw

It's not for everybody, especially the type of people here. But it does have some merit and deals with some pretty heavy issues for a kid's show.

It has references to Sailor Moon, Initial D, Revolutionary Girl Utena, DBZ, Evangelion, as well as Pokemon, Sanic, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Animal Crossing. Some subtle, some oblique.

It's a pretty good show, though as with any show meant to be family-focused, the internet loves it and so must destroy it.

Trips has spoken.