What is the maximum acceptable age for a guy to live at his parent's house in your cunt?

What is the maximum acceptable age for a guy to live at his parent's house in your cunt?

I guess here it's 25.

pls answer

about the same, I moved out with 20 though

18 or you are a loser.

Still there at 24 :^)

Kill me

Why exactly are you a loser?
Can people in Europe buy and sustain a house with 18 y.o?

Youre expected to move into a dump with other people of your age and rent a room there.

If you havn't done this around the age of 18-20, you will be considered a mamma's boy.

>obligate you to move into a dump with other people of your age and rent a room there
Lel, do you call this parents?

Until their death

>considered a mamma's boy
B-but I am.

No, its like an old house that people rent out to young people.

So you live there with your "housemates". Its usually a really trashy place in a bad neighborhood. It's honestly on the border of livable, but you are expected to move out.

Do they expect or is it a thing society, your friends, youserslf does?
Because if your parents want you to leave this early, they don't really like you.

22-23 is typically the acceptable time but it's pretty subjective I guess. In the north I think it's generally lower and in the south it's generally higher.

I am 24 still living with parents.
Usually people of my age are going to dormitory from Uni they entered to, but I enter to the Uni in my city and it didn't provided the place for me since I am local.
If I would want to rent a room it will cost me like 250 $ a month but even if I will find a job since I am a medic I will get about 120$ a month so I can't afford it.

20. The most would have moved out by then.

>If your parents want you to not be a man child they don't like you

That's fucking retarded

They want you to move out not only because it reduces the burden on them but because you learn important lifeskills from being independent.

People who live with their parents too long all end up having some sort of mommy issues or just being really immature or sheltered and socially autistic

Above 20 you need good reason above 25 it doesn't matter how good the reason is

I'd say it's more like this, if you live outside your parent's house:

Below 18: Weird, probably orphan or something.
18-25: Not expected, but common, specially for college students.
25-30: Should be trying to move out and get married.
30+: weirdo.

kek
After doing you military service, you better move the fuck out.
Me? I left home at 22, which is much later than usual.

People don't generally shame people here for it
Mainly because renting and buying houses in Iceland is WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH
We already have a housing shortage and then people buy houses or rent them just so they can have tourists stay there instead.
Princes just keep going up and up and up and up.

This is not a family, this is a company.

Of course you learn important things when you live by yourself, but being kicked out at 18 by your own family "because it reduces the burden on them" is something I really can't fully understand.

Do Brazilians like bananas?

24, most people i know between the age of 20-30 rent a house with their friends

I don't, but it's cheap as fuck.
I love banana pie.

No one said getting kicked out.

Are you getting your ideas from amerilard int memes? It rarely happens and only if children and parents don't get along at all.

It's more just a subtle push to become independent. I haven't really met a well adjusted or normal person living with their parents past about 22.

Do Brazilians like bananas in their anuses?

I do, my favorite type is prata which is not available in the US. Bananas are cheap, practical and delicious, everyone everywhere likes them.

Housing bubbles makes it impossible to move to even an apartment flat without having a full-time job or getting out with the biggest debt in your whole life, that you will never be unable to pay back fully. That's why more students are staying at home with their parents.

Maybe it's because you have the choice.
Housing is cheap as fuck where you live, finding a high paying job too. I don't know anyone here who is below 25 that can live by their own, even if they have a good job. Parents expect them to finish their universities, find a partner and live alone only if they are able to sustain their own lives.

In Brazil, it's not an option being poor, you will not succeed, you will only drown in debts and end up in some favela consuming drugs.

27 never leaving, till they kick me out
pay 1500 for a 1 bedroom or live with father, who buys me beer, and pays for bills, in a 4000 sq ft house in the hills

30 ish.

Its normal for someone with college degree to live with parents for a few years, at least.

My parents expect me to never move out at all and stay with them. It's a cultural thing.
It would be fine if I planned to get a wife from chechnia (its normal there) but I can't take date any european, murican women while still living with my fucking parents at 25 or st. I think I'm going to move out against their will at some point.

Around 25-30.

It's very hard to become financially independent. If I were to live alone with my wage I'd lose 60% on rent alone.

Whoever marries first gets his own house, an on and on.
Whoever marries last gets to watch parents.

Ohhhhh, you should hurry the fuck up.

Around 25-30
Keep in mind a piece of shit like this costs like 200.000 USD

I love my mom, fuck off faggot.

Depends what your situation is, I guess. If you're a total neet, anything above 23-24 might look bad.