Do you think that if we posted "#StopEminem, because Rap is a Black Person's thing" on Tumblr enough...

Do you think that if we posted "#StopEminem, because Rap is a Black Person's thing" on Tumblr enough, that Feminazis would actually fight for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-eminem-responds-to-rap-god-homophobia-accusations-20131104
genius.com/discussions/243732-Why-is-eminem-so-sexist
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever you can dream of, user, and if you have the will to find a way, it can be done ;) Don't ever give up. Trust your instincts.

Bumping for interest

people are retarded so probably

but he's the best rapper of all time

OP you're a genius

Damn right he is, but Tumblr feminazis don't give a shit

you right

in the top 5 but not best of all time

as a feminist i can assure you that we already hate eminem. mostly casue he's racist, sexist, homophobic, and so on.

They call it "cultural appropriation"

You have to use their stupid buzzwords if you want them to go along with you.

yeah i know just memeing, my top 5 before anyone ass blasts me for saying that would be eminem, 2pac, biggie, nas and rakim but thats just me not in any order btw

I've been here all night, I'm in

Time to get comfy

This faggot gets it, they'll run with it if you do it right.

So this would spread like wildfire then.

Racist? He's friends with fucking DRE.
Homophobic? Explained here: rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-eminem-responds-to-rap-god-homophobia-accusations-20131104
Sexist? genius.com/discussions/243732-Why-is-eminem-so-sexist

>inb4 b8
>inb4 u got baited hurr durr

>homophobic
>cameos in a movie as literally himself coming out as gay

5/7 perfect trolling.

ayy, my top 5 is the same but i swap out Rakim for MF DOOM

I've never heard an Eminem song coz it seemed a bit gay with him being a fucking wigger, yet hear people saying he's the best rapper of all time.
True or false?

counts for shit. doesn't change all his lyrics using the term "faggot"

>"Oh no, words hurt me!"
That's you, I'm making fun of you. 'Cause you're a faggot.

wow, he has a black friend? no way he can be racist then!!! stupidest argument ever, you unintelligent fuck.
all the shit about "slim shady said it, not em" is bullshit and everyone over the age of 13 knows it. you don't get to use that kind of homophobic language in your art and then do the big backpedal and suddenly become the SJW king. he says horrible homophobic shit like that when it's easy cause he's safe at home, but can't own up to it when his feet are held to the fire.
that link didn't do anything to prove that he isn't sexist lol. and again, it doesn't change the shit he's said in his songs.
are you 13? you sound 13. tell me now, cause i'm not going to bother with this discussion if you are.

No one seriously made a Tumblr post yet?