Hello Sup Forums. I am a time traveler from the year 2062. In 2059...

Hello Sup Forums. I am a time traveler from the year 2062. In 2059, my colleagues and I invented a time machine which was promptly seized by the US government. We were arrested for possession of a weapon of mass destruction, because of the devastating possibilities that alteration of timelines can inflict. By 2062, the US government had managed to find a way to profit off our success by making time machines commercially available and selling our invention to another company. They had made some modifications to our original rough draft of the time machine, making it impossible to alter the past in any major way while also creating a paradox proof function as well. My colleagues and I were each sent to a different time period, ensuring we would never spill the beans to the general populous of 2062. I was sent to the year 2010 and have been living as a citizen of your time ever since.
Ask me any questions you have about the future. Sadly, there is no way for me to drastically alter the future or cause any sort of paradoxes, as both functions were enabled on the time machine I was sent back on.
So Sup Forums, feel free to ask me about the future.

can you build another? given the resources?

When will nibiru arrive?

Does Glorious Leader Trump get to be our Glorious Leader?

Given the resources? Possibly. My colleagues would need to be here as well, as I am just one part of the team. We had physicists, engineers, you name it.
But sadly, today's technology is not up to par with what we were using. We relied on other people/companies to provide us with the means and supplies to make the machine. These supplies were things that are just not available in today's world, and I being just a quantum physicist, would have no way to acquire the supplies.
Even if I could, the machine I was sent in was anti-paradox and anti-alteration enabled. It would break the cosmic flow and this timeline would cease to exist, ensuring that the original future timeline I am from survived through a different timeline.

Soon my son, soon...

How soon?

Trump is elected in 2016, yes. Construction on the wall begins in 2017, but an ISIS strike force attacks a construction zone on the wall which brings construction to a screeching halt. Most politicians are relieved, as the wall would have cost the US a lot more money than it could afford.
Trump leaves the White House in 2020 with a generally uninteresting presidency behind him. Many of the things he promises in the election do not end up happening. I cannot say exactly why. Was he lying to win, did Congress hinder him? I do not know for certain.

In 2037, Nibiru approaches close to Earth. The planet joins together to stop the Earth from ending. All nations become one as a crew of six men and women go into space to destroy the planet by essentially creating a miniature black hole. The miniature black hole remains on one of the far edges of our solar system to the very day I left in 2062.

Could you write the names of the people who created / will create the time machine?

What are the first words that are spoken when man goes to Mars?
If it's true I'm capping the thread

There were twelve of us. Sadly, I cannot disclose the names of the people who worked on it. Anything too close to my personal life I disclose here could threaten this timeline because of the anti-paradox and anti-alteration functions. While a new one would crop up to take its place, it would be the same end result.

The astronaut who first steps on Mars says, "Steps are no word to describe how far we have come. Mankind has grown leaps and bounds."

Thanks

>if you're correct I'm posting this when that happens

Have you told your parents hi?

how long do i have to wait before you kill yourself, faggot

I actually went to witness my own birth in 2014. I watched my parents exit the hospital with me in their arms. I could not have felt more pain and anguish in my entire life than at that moment.
Again, the anti-paradox and anti-alteration functions kept me from interacting with them. I would have given anything to have told them I love them one last time.

Give it a year, maybe two. I can't stand living in this time period any longer. I left a life behind that I will never reclaim.

>Sadly, there is no way for me to drastically alter the future or cause any sort of paradoxes, as both functions were enabled on the time machine I was sent back on.

>as both functions were enabled on the time machine I was sent back on.

>were enabled on the time machine

>enabled

kill yourself

but then wouldn't it make you live because the anti-altercation, roasted

Fag

Pain is all that is left for me.

Any major medical breakthroughs coming up?

Is it horrible to know what is going to happen
And did you know about (pic related)

See
You too

Did we ever solve the jew/nigger/muslim problem?

How will we defeat Hillary and her Isis fiends?

Give stock tips

If they fuck up I'll use your infant body as a football.

In 2029, doctors and scientists successfully manage to create artificial clones which can be harvested for organs to give to people who are in need of a transplant. This is immediately met with criticism, and until 2038, is basically the new abortion. The fighting kind of dies out by that time as the government rules that clones created for the sole purpose of medicine are not actually humans and are denied rights.
Seems fair to me personally. If you ever see the clones they make, they are basically just human vegetables.

It does kind of take the fun out of surprise.
I was not aware of that incident. I can't know every detail about the future. Just the stuff that is general information to people of the future. Major events and breakthroughs.

When is the next fappening?
Who is in it?
Can you post some?

What is the next major terrorists attack(s)
Not like Brussels or France But Major like 9/11

ISIS is officially taken out in 2023. The Middle East is decently stabilized, although not completely. Jews are still Jews, y'know? Not much changed on that front. Niggers are still niggers as well.
The new hated group in the future is Koreans. Like truly hated. North Korea performs a hostile takeover of South Korea and basically sparks WW3. Certain countries end up taking North Korea's side to secure a place for them in the world North Korea promises.

See
and

but... they can already grow individual organs pretty well. why make a whole human when you can only make the one organ needed?

I never really paid much attention to the stocks, but if you live to 2053, invest in the company MesoTech. They are the ones who end up commercially selling my time machines. They're like the Apple of the future. They start out small and hit it big later on.

Will they invent these headsets that "take" the player into the game, kind of like the anime Sword Art Online?

Are weed and acid legal by the 2050's?

Getting really tired of sketchy deals just to get psychedelics.

I'm not sure. I'm a man of science, not masturbation.
They do make sex robots and robotic jerk off hands in the year 2041. By 2062, the singularity still had not happened, so don't feel guilty about slamming that robot poon.

More organs can be harvested off the whole body. And also, science.

Get outta here ya weeb. Serious questions only.
But yeah, that does happen. Only, it's not like Sword Art Online. The headsets just act as bombs. And there is no game. It gets promptly shut down.

You should write a book about this. Pass it off as Sci-Fi but leave subliminal messages hinting at major future events. I would pay for it.

Weed becomes legal in the US in the 2020's.
Acid becomes legal in the US in the 2040's.

finally something to look forward too

Fuck, that's still a long way off

There is basically a drawn out long scale riot in Germany in 2021. It is pretty serious.
During WW3, the North Koreans destroy multiple Chinese landmarks and end up bombing multiple places on the US West Coast.

If people have clones and such for medicine, life expectancy would go up. How could the earth sustain such high population?

Also what is the population from your time?

When will they come up with reatachable foreskins? I'm an amerifag, I got cut at birth and I would give anything to have at least some sort of foreskin
>Inb4 cut vs uncut war

During the Third World War, a lot of people are killed. That definitely thins the population quite a bit. Also, a new disease ends up occurring. This disease is E2-V1, also known as the Bovine Plague. It jumps from bovine animals to humans and it is very deadly. Meat and milk end up becoming tainted and from there it spreads.
As for sustaining the population that is left, certain cities are set aside to become Bio-Spheres were resources, plants, etc. are allowed free room to grow. Rural areas become more populated, but while the population density increases, people make it a priority to leave the Earth mostly untouched. Bio-Spheres provide the population a substantial amount of sustenance. By the time 2062 rolled around however, most cities had now become urban death zones with pollution rising high as well as the population density. The Bio-Spheres prove to be a temporary solution as they begin to dry out. Honestly, I had the feeling a dystopian future was nigh, though I still hated leaving.

What is an event closest to the current day that you remember?
Like, something that happens within a month from now or something.

Easy way to check your future-ness

Would it be possible for you to explain to us how this machine functions?

Same

Hovering around 9 billion.

OP, go look on my social media and tell me my future

That, I am afraid, is never invented. Though maybe you could pitch it to MesoTech. Just make sure they don't steal it and ship you back like they and the US government did with me.

Do extraterrestrial beings ever come and finally visit us?

acid in 2040s?
what's the legalization timeline for that? Like, major events like state legalization, medical breakthroughs, etc.

Tell us OP

When does the US finally outlaw male genital mutilation (infant circumcision)

Does anyone ever try to take power from the republic in the US like how Caesar does in Rome

What happens to Foregen? The company that is promising to regenerate foreskin?
Couldn't I just circumcise my vegetable clone and attach to my dick?

Sorry. Not convinced. Medicine will Def be able to do s/t about the issue in at least twenty years ..

Thanks op, will do.

Nothing really that noteworthy happens in a month. At least nothing they talk about in the history books of 2062. I've stated some stuff that happens a bit later than a month.

When do people realise that Hitler was right?

It gets a bit technical. Not to insult Sup Forums's intelligence, but you lot certainly are Sup Forumstards. So am I. I'm just too depressed with what has happened to me with this time travel to do much else with life.

What kind of weapons are they using to fight WW3?

And for a minute there I just wanted to forget that this is a work of fiction

So is circumcision banned
???

No, but an event similar to Roswell happens in 2040. A large V shaped sort of ship apparently landed in the canals of Venice, Italy. Eyewitnesses say that they saw a light glow beneath the water and then it took off again, rising from under the water and soaring into the sky.
After searching the water where it was reportedly sighted, there was nothing of note found.

tell us how you did it so we can kill the creator of Tumblr before he fucks up and makes Tumblr (I know it won't happen because it hasn't yet)

Not really.

What is it with you guys? My dad just told them don't circumcise me and they didn't

They don't.

You made the time machine can't you make another? How did the government find out about your time travelling exploits?

OP.

I am calling bullshit until you check my social media and tell me what is up.

Please sir, you are embarrassing yourself. Foregen? C'mon.
I suppose you could try something with the clones.
Team up with , and attempt to pitch these ideas to MesoTech. In your timeline, you might just change the world by fixing the circumcision standard.

That's a bit too opinion based for me. It really depends on who you are. Neo Nazis are still a thing, if that interests you.

Some parents are smart enough to tell them not to do it, but most still believe that circumcision is okay. You were lucky, and your dad was educated enough to make the right decision.

Do they ever locate Bigfoot? And if so, what do they do with him/knowledge of his existence.
Do they try to find out if he has a mate or offspring?
I need answers, damn it!

That does give me some hope for our future

Nice quads

I'll be sure to give him a pat on the back then. Curious though, what is wrong with circumcision? Any links for me?

How does Trump win the election? Does Hillary get indicted for the new email leak?

Boxers or briefs?

What would be wise to finacally invest in?

What is the average human life span in your time?

If you end up living to the point that you were at before you got sent our time would you be able to communicate with your family at that point?

Is time travel into the future possible?

election results 2016?

They make advances with guns and such, but a new weapon is created. The High Energy Resonance Device (HERD Gun). It blasts waves upon waves of radioactive particles at a target.

Are you the reason the Bernstain bears are now the Berstein bears?

Will not answer again. Read.

Read the thread faggot

Does anything happen with North Korea declaring war on the US?

No, that was the OP from the other day.

How does the paradox proof thing work? How do you make it physically impossible to alter the future or how do you bend time itself in such a way that would prevent that?

Op, how far into space did humans make it and have we colonized any planets or moons?

No, but they do find the Yeti in the Himalyas. Since the Yeti and Bigfoot are closely related, they use Jack Link's Beef Jerky to lure the Yeti out, though it was an accident when some hikers brought beef jerky with them. The hikers, and the Yeti, are killed when the Yeti ends up breaking an ice ledge after killing the hikers.

Has science gone far enough to travel to other habitable planets light-years away?

Or has there been a better way to view such planets to verify that they're habitable?

>Jack links beef jerky™

MesoTech

About 65 Years for the Middle Class and Lower, 120 for the Rich and Affluent

I will not live till that point, but if I did, the functions would still be active. This timeline would break, and split into a brand new one in which it was without alteration.

We never got to test it. We were apprehended too soon.

Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Goodnight fags

During WW3, the US is one of the combatants against North Korea. They declare war on each other almost immediately as soon as South Korea is invaded.