What does it take to attract oriental/asian girls? Something tells me money. Share your stories

What does it take to attract oriental/asian girls? Something tells me money. Share your stories.

Pet dogs

Money and humor

Husky?

Asians also tend to like attentive, dedicated, possesive types.

slim/swimmer build actually

I can tell you one thing; using the term "oriental" for anything, ever, does not help.

Citizenship

being white helps, because having fair skin is stereotyped as having money in their culture

just like any other girl in the milkyway galaxy

Money/very successful job
good face
athletic body
height
personality

in that order. anybody agree or disagree ?

order varies from woman to woman , but yep, that's right

I meant the breed Husky.

it can only take you so far tho. remember any girl will take Will Smith over the "White" fat guy. just because your white doesnt mean check-mate

>Have money
>Be white
>Have money

I live in a decently wealthy area, and I can't even tell you how many white nerdy programmer types I see with hot azn waifus every damn day.

I live in Korea. It's money. Trust me, the fattest fucks here walk around with dimepiece babes because they have money.

Be rich and white

Source: my ex

An Asian woman? Money.

An Asian-american woman? Exactly the same in every way as a white woman. So still mostly money but she won't admit to it.

>money at top of list
back of the line, virgin

meet a group of them and fuck at least one of them, really good. she'll tell her friends and they will be curious

tall, well groomed, thin athletic (muscular men are viewed as homosexual in asian countries), and good fashion sense

i dunno id say height is up there - pun intended

As someone who has been with at least half dozen asians (I went to an Asian littered college, and now live in Asian littered Seattle), I can confidently say, all you have to be is white.

You can be the ugliest fat fuck in the world, and as long as you're white, you can easily get an asian girl. Because to the asian girls, getting a white boyfriend is a rise in social status.

Of course, money helps too. In fact, money moves the needle for them orientals than any other race.

> be white
or be a chink, cuz some of them only date their yellows.
I've seen 10/10 asian girls marry 3/10 chinaman, so probably money as well

Guys it does not take much, same with any other girl. The only difference is that you WILL have to deal with their dads. They want their daughter to be with a guy who can take care of her.
Last two girls ive dated have been asian, Korean and now Vietnamese.

American asians are sex addicts and they are down to fuck 24/7. I cucked my girlsfriends now ex.

If you are looking for asians just visit Garden Grove or Westminster in california.

Also to add to this, from college experience, all them asians study business or computer science, cause they want the big money. So yea, it's all about being white, and having money.

Wrong bro. Some Xlogax bitches in the LLV3348 system will only fuck you if you have 5 cocks.

stay the fuck outta garden grove
its just another goddamn hood

>wrong
just dont be a fucking vagrant
>wrong
see above
>wrong
doesnt really matter. i know a lot of asian girls that love fat guys cuz they're like teddy bears
>helps but not always
>yes
if you're funny, interesting and not a total gaijin brash annoying cunt then you're good. Protip: asians are SUPER WEAK to anything chivalrous. open a door for them, pay the bill, tell them they're smart/pretty and they lose their shit.

You've clearly never dated asians before.

Source: a few dozen Japanese/Taiwan girls i dated/fucked

If you're a fat fuck. The best youre going to get is a 4-5/10 asian.

The first time I sat at a table for a chink wedding I was invited too. All of my girlfriends cousins and aunts kept touching me. It does help to be spaniard, that was te first time I met them and they suggested that my girlfriend and I should sleep together, then while I was fucking her, the aunts called to make sure I was resting and comfortable.

Don't forget Snarlaxxers. Those bitches are all lesbian.

Go for nerdy asian girls they are still cute looking compared to nerdy white girls and still super easy to win over.

Yes. Money is on a whole other level. Looks are really an issue unless you're living in luxury with a bentley and a black credit card.

You have to be either Asian or White. No self respecting Asian girl will ever date a nigger. White hispanics are okay too (think light skinned Argentinian, Brazilian, Mexican, etc.) Dirty latinos are the same as niggers. Arabs and Indians are hit or miss, sometimes they are accepted but other times they are not.

Asian girls care about money but they are not gold diggers. It's mostly practical. They want to do stuff and they are accustomed to the guy paying 90% of the time. So if the guy has no money, they can't do stuff.

Your ex is a solid 6.

Not calling them oriental for start. That will probably just make them mad. But in all seriousness just be well off. They don't want to mess with some dude who works at McDonald's. What you else you can do is not be fat and try to be somewhat fit. That's about it user. Just try something like tinder and best of luck to you

I agree that these are the categories, but your ordering or insisting that there is a hierarchy is wrong.

Having 2 or 3 out of the group is usually enough to clinch it for any guy, regardless of which ones they are.

Idk I married mine when I was flat broke. Seriously, she has all the money. I just drink booze all day and keep the apartment clean.

Asian girls love seeing Big foreign dicks, Just wip your dick out, they are super impressed even by average cocks. Asian cock is tiny and they don't like it.

I'm asian and I still use the word "oriental." It sounds more exotic in my opinion. Although colloquially I use "asian" just because there's less syllables and it flows better in conversation.

really? She was at least a solid 8 to me. #AsianFromAsia

>483x600
Pretty nice for a fob, like a 6-7

i said that it helps no, being white doesn't make you a stud but it is an advantage

Be caucasian. It doesn't get any easier than that.

If you're white, not a manlet, and you can't get an asian girl on your cock within 48 hours of meeting her, you're either extremely socially stunted or you're really ugly, in which case you should probably stop worrying about pussy at all.

i'm an ugly white dude who typically doesn't attract girls from my race or any other race other than Asians....and that works out for me because I'm very attracted to Asian girls. Not sure why they're attracted to me...maybe they like my big green anime eyes.

I am black and all my girlfriends have been asian.
2 of them were virgins too.
Not anymore of course.

I dunno i was just my self funny broke and hispanic...dated so many asian girls i got bored of em (3) theyre all the same gook different rice paddy

>trying too hard: the post

confidence

My town has these asian girls called hmongs and miens.

They are short and shrimpy and not as hot as usual asians but I seem to attract them alot...

Those girls love me for some reason.

being black and dating asians is trying to hard? lol

Small penis she can't feel and US dollars. You got that covered OP.

/thread

Kek

Money conquers all when it comes to getting bitches.

Not sure if shes teally straight from Asia but she looks chinese to me. In that picture shes a 7. I like my asians to be very fit and thick in the ass, if possible tits also. I've never been into skinny flat girls, white, black or asian.
I usually am more attracted to Korean looking asians. I love me that pale skin.
I'll ask my girlfriend to send me selfies I just got this phone. Selfie or ass you decide.

>hmongs

Lots of these where I grew up. They're like the Mexicans of Asia. One of the lowest tiers, just above Thai ladyboy. Most hmong women are fat too, or will be soon.

That straight up looks like a dude.

it is almost universally NEET virgins who downplay the importance of money, funny how that happens

Ngl she looks like a boy.
But you faggots on Sup Forums love that.

You in North Carolina?

Tons of Hmongs here, like an infestation.

An asian girl dating a black guy is very unusual. There must be some sort of breakdown in their family in order for something like that to happen...

That's a girl. You should know to tell or you might get a dick in the ass.

theres a few cute skinny ones.
But yeah most of em are meh...

Yeah like them not being a racial stereotype youve built to convince yourself a woman could possibly want you

They have a thing, also like Mexicans, where they're crazy fucking hot for a few years and then one day wake up a fat housewife.

while money is important, many women prefer looks ahead of money. I remember a few years ago they did a survey in which women find most important in a man and looks were ahead.

The best thing to do get get asian girls? Be a white guy, plain and simple. Otherwise, be an asian guy. Else, there's no helping you OP.

money.
had a qt azn jokingly ask me to be her sugar daddy because of my income but part of me doesn't think she's kidding.

Naw I'm in California.

The hmongs mostly stick around the valley area here.

In NC they got this part of the city, where roads are their last names and shits overgrown and basically looks like Vietnam

I'm just stating facts. Asians conform to stereotypes in ways whites and blacks don't. They have a sort of hive mentality built into their social structure. If an asian girl dates a black guy she wont hear the end of it from her parents, relatives, and friends. It's unfair, but Asians as a rule consider black people a lower caste

ohh shti gimme the name of one of the streets, i wanna google maps it.

If you're ugly and broke, you will be getting no pussy and commiserating about not being prettier is a pointless narcissistic endeavor.

On the other hand, with enough money you can fuck anyone you want.

Elite society is full of so-so looking men with trophy wives, and the cuckold wishful thinking of losers doesnt hold up, because the kids, surprise surprise, look like the father in the vast majority of cases.

Ergo, money is the single most important thing because you can change your social status, you can't change your face short of plastic surgery or patiently waiting another 10-20 years for gene editing technology to mature (it probably wont')

u can see it in their language as well. black ppl are adressed as "huk guai" which means black ghost

im hispanic and never had this problem.

Lol, I didn't know that.

The last time I checked, hispanics are black...

* aren't

She IS chinese and she's from Malaysia. She's more or less a really thin asian because most asians(Chinese/Japanese/Koreans) are rather thin. She's fit though, she did lots of exercise.

I attracted my girlfriend (online) with honesty, expressing all of my flaws and insecurities, as well as my spiritual nature, being there for her and letting her know she can tell me anything. We met 3 years later and are still together.

im not black, im hispanic you retard.

Typo retard. See 2nd post.

if ur light skinned hispanic ur fine. asian girls cant tell the difference and assume ur white.
source: im asian

ya sorry about that, saw it when i had already replied.

I might leave my chinese girl because her breath is bad. She doesn't floss, I ask her to floss she refuses to, she just brushes. She eats ok so it's not her diet she just has rank smelling breath and won't do anything about it. When I eat her pussy it tastes fresh, her mouth tastes like ass. I really love her but she's just impossible to enjoy.

Luangthep Ln Shittown USA

Never said anything about hispanics. The retard that commented can't read. My post was about Asian perspective on blacks, not hispanics.

A lot of asians I know have bad oral hygiene

No worries

say it to my face, see what happens, racist

kek'd cuz its true

Did I say something to offend you?

Yeesh get that former hooker off my b

Pretty sure hispanics look like pinoys/malays/indons and are brown (some darker skinned)

I'm white and I can't tell the difference really.

The first time I ever actually showed a girl part of my bank account was to shut her the fuck up about having money and that I wasn't going to be hitting her up for a loan like her last guy did... I wish i could have met that guy cuz damn... he must have some crazy skills at SOMETHING to get her to loan him money like that. Anyhoo... showed her 2mil and she's suddenly quiet about the issue of finance... but still trying to figure out how a tool like me has all this money to start with. That part, I enjoy her struggling to figure out... because she never will. I earned it.

Did she excersize getting her fucking face off my b?

She did queef alot though.