My favorite artists are Death Grips, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Microphones, The Beach Boys, Weezer...

>My favorite artists are Death Grips, Animal Collective, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Microphones, The Beach Boys, Weezer, Gorillaz, Xiu Xiu, Grimes, James Ferraro, Mac Demarco, Kendrick, and Tame Impala
>You could say I'm really into music!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish i had a quiff like that :(

>my favorite band is Bowling For Soup

>FLAMING lips

>I care more about image than music

My favorite artists are Death Grips, Bjork, and Xiu Xiu. Problem?

you fucking idiot

Is this Wayne Statics son

Add Bjork and Joanna Newsom

you didn't put
Swans
Beach House
Yellow House
Daniel Lopatin
Arca
Put more effort OP.

Whats some good music OP?

I only really listen to Ariel Pink, John Maus, R Stevie. Moore, and Tonetta, mostly ironically but it's just to distance myself from nu males who like Ty Segall and Swans

>I base all of my listening preferences on the likes/dislikes of others
And people doubt whether Hipsterism is an actual thing.

He.
Needs.
To shave.

hello numale

so does this mean hipsters and nu-males are mortal enemies?

dude looks like an acorn

my issue with Animal Collective is their songs aren't satisfactory to listen to

ive only heard My Girls but the whole song sounds like it's a build up to something but it never comes, i feel so uncomfortable when it's done because i dont feel satisfied

>my favorite band is the needle drop

Fucking Jimmy Neutron looking fucker!

Maybe try listening to more than one songs, you absolute piece of human fucking garbage. Holy shit, millennials get more retarded by the day.

>their songs
>ive only heard My Girls

im a retiree, not a millennial

Holy shit OP you're probably the most autistic person in this board. You're posting this guy every single day and calling everyone a "numale" and I know it's the same autist (you). I hope you look at yourself one day and realize that you're much more pathetic than these "nu-males" you save on your computer.

How come janitors never delete these threads?

Looks like the main guy from Don't Starve

leave ferraro out of this asshole

>dude consumerism irony lmao
You're no exception. You get your taste from the internet like all the other numales.

Whenever somebody posts this image it always gets me unreasonably angry. It could be paired with the worst bait of all time or an actually good post and i'd still get visibly upset.

alternatively:

>My favorite bands are Queen, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Weezer, MGMT, The Beatles, Daft Punk, Led Zeppelin, and Queens of the Stone Age
>You could say I'm really into music!

Guarantee you get your taste from the internet too you retard. You're on Sup Forums after all.

who even is this guy

Someone pls reassure me that Xiu Xiu is good... The early records are simultaniously the most horrible and beautiful things I've ever heard and they're probably my favorite band... Am I a meme

Parker Hartzler
Weed legalization activist and filthy frank wannabe
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

can you imagine being THIS attractive???????

why do you need some faggot on this shit board to reassure you that your taste is good? listen to what you like, fuck.

I don't know who that guy is but he definitely needs to experience some sort of tragedy

i only listen to wrestling theme songs and vaporwave

I was kidding man, Xiu Xiu are a fucking embarrassing band and I've accepted it lol

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY PIZZAAA

Their bassist looks like a melon

kill yourself