Warcraft - $3 billion confirmed

WARCRAFT HAD THE BIGGEST OPENING DAY OF THE YEAR IN GERMANY

mediabiz.de/film/news/kinocharts-deutschland-trend-blitzkrieg-bop/407468

SEE YOU JAMES CAMERON!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3W6oV6zHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Word of mouth is gonna propell this movie so much.

>WARCRAFT HAD THE BIGGEST OPENING DAY OF THE YEAR IN GERMANY
>$3 billion confirmed

More like 6 billion

>drops 98% 2nd weekend for being worse then Battlefield Earth

this is the movie with shrek baby right

>topped the literal kino charts
P O T T E R Y

>SEE YOU JAMES CAMERON!

>Germany

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>06 (N)
>07 (I)
>08 (C)
>09 (E)

All this critic va audience shit going on is just makin people go see it fr themselves since they can't get an honest opinion on its quality

Just like BvS right?

6 gorillions

It's open weekend was $25 million as reported

JUST
U
S
T

Huge orc tits..

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, GO and see X Men Apocalypse.

That film is amazing. Ignore this piece of shit! Let it burn to the lowest ground

K I N O C H A R T S
I
N
O

C
H
A
R
T
S

lmao

>germany

go home ahmed

IT'S OVER, HATERS BTFO

WARCRAFT TOPPED THE KINO CHARTS

If you actually read the link it says 1.9 million euros. Nowhere near 3 billion

I saw X-Men Apocalypse and thought it was meh tier, worse than DofP.

Capeshit is fucking finished.
I give it 3 years top until it goes the way of YAkino.

>they actually believe it will pass $500 million

>open week-end
>movie has never been on screen on any week-end on any country yet
Ok

hello retard

So many shills in one place Orgrim.

I wanna see this movie, do I have to play the games first to understand the story?

Did you see the new Durotan featurette?

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ3W6oV6zHw

No but it might be nice to know anyways

there will be a lot of shitposts
no

You see? Even a fan stated the truth. THIS movie is ONLY for the fans! It is not made for non gamers or people who have never played it.

This is due to the movie being only 2 hours long and hardly explaining heaps of stuff which only makes sense if you know the backstories.

>paying $20 to watch 2 hours of PS4 cutscenes
Yes it costs me $20 where I live to go to the cinemas.

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Except they changed most of the lore precisely to simplify the story and to make it accessible to non-fans. The fan-service in the movie is in the details, not in the story.

Yes you do read:
All the critics are giving it bad reviews because it just doesn't make sense for non gamers.

GERMANY YES

>LOOK MOM I AM DEFENDING WARKEK

I swear: the Doom movie is one of the greatest video game movies ever made and that deserves praise and more fans than this. Fuck Warcraft and its lotr rip off.

>All the critics are giving it bad reviews because it just doesn't make sense for non gamers.
No, the critics are giving bad reviews because they decided all video game movies should be put down without question, and because Warcraft failed to be LOTR or GOT (which was never the fucking point).

Honestly, one of the charms of The Lord of the Rings was that it barely explained anything, it added depth and actually felt like a world which is lived in and real.

no fucking retard, everybody wanted to see BvS, because its fucking batman and superman?

aaaaand everyone was dissapointed

>t. someone who hasn't seen the movie

>home to the angry german kid so of course it is gonna rate good there

NEIN DAS IST NICHT GUT WARUM!!
(How they will react when one of the main characters dies in the movie)

Great then, thanks

Warcraft fanbase is gigantic

China and the international market will save this movie because American plebs can't into cinema kino.

Literally confirming what I posted less than 10 seconds after (), aka "durr Warcraft is bad because video game movie + failed lotr". There is NO negative review, professional or amateur, based on anything else than those two arguments.

fuck me, it came out 3 days ago in some places and it wont be coming out until the 16th of june for us here in nz. why do they do this to us? have we not suffered enough?

also don't forget the quips

gotta have them quips for it to be a good movie

>aaaaand everyone was dissapointed
I recently woke up to the movie not being that good (I went kicking and screaming trying to tell myself that it was the best super hero movie ever) but waking up to see how everyone else sees it: my favorite parts are the Bruce Wayne/Alfred, Batman and Superman fight. Didn't care for the long Lex dialogue and so I hope the uncut version adds heaps more action.

Problem is that the movie had WAYY too much talking - even more than attack of the clones. It needed more Batman doing stuff - we had to wait 40 minutes to see him in the batmobile.

My dad who went to see it fell asleep but he woke up when Bruce saw images of Wonder Woman on his computer (love that scene with the music) and after the movie I asked if he liked it and he said he really loved Wonder Woman and the 3rd act climax.

BUT my main point: it took ages to get to this 3rd act. I saw the movie twice and on my second viewing I got bored but got HEAPS excited when that rampage scene came up with Batman killing all those thugs. That was gold. Hans Zimmer's score really shone there.

So you see: Batman V Superman's main problem is the slow pacing. The 180 minute cut will succeed if it adds more action (NOT fighting and fighting I mean more people doing stuff rather than just talking).

There was a whole deleted scenes of Clark spying on Lex's henchman and uncovering something I read so that is something to look forward to: not just people chatting in a room constantly.

You have to think: people went to see BvS to see Batman fight Superman. Yet this fight did not occur until over 90 minutes into the movie and then it was heaps short.

Batman V Superman is stuck between a 6.5 - 7/10 for me.

Like someone said before: this movie really shone it parts and it was a mess in others (but until the uncut version is released I cannot fully judge it).

Seriously, the movie does have flaws (it's true it's rushed, and sometimes confusing for non-players, some of the actors are bad, the Callan storyline is not involving enough) but seeing all those awful reviews killing such an enjoyable movie based on pre-school levels of criticism just definitively convinced me art reviewers are panurgian sheeps who don't understand what they're doing.

>Warcraft fanbase is gigantic
5 million only play the game in 2016

its enjoyable the way a michael bay movie can be enjoyable. Good cgi, magic spectacle, plot all over the place, awkward editing, horribly paced with paper thin characters and acting performances ranging from bad to decent.
Its not the worst movie ever and as a Warcraft fan you'll certainly get something out of it but you must have no standards at all if you're legitimately convinced its good.

hearthstone

>Germany
>relevant

They're less than Texas, m8.

do video game people always get this defensive about their shit movies

100 of millions of touched WoW at some point. Not to mention the RTS games, HearthStone and teh cross over of Blizzdrons from Diablo and Overwatch

You can't be serious. Blizz is cancer and killed their own franchises.

look you brainless fucking cock muncher, BvS pushed cape movies to it's limit reminiscent of others who did the same like Spider-man 2

Not really. The cancer is the toxic community.

The numbers are there just because you hate blizzard and think they are worse then Hitler doesn't mean everyone else does

>WARCRAFT HAD THE BIGGEST OPENING DAY OF THE YEAR IN GERMANY
Wait till the movie of Germany's number one son comes out next month.

No you shitlord! Nothing can save BvS!

They really aren't though. Blizzard has never released any sort of hard demographic breakdown of their various subscriber/user bases. They, instead, always pull mealy mouthed bullshit and let their braindead investors/fans jump to conclusions.

Critics saying that Warcraft was worse than Doom or that Mario movie proves that they've got their heads up their asses.

I played the RTSs and it only makes me hate this movie more after Blizzard took a massive shit on the lore with their retarded retcons.

silly and bad > super serious and bad

It wasn't bad though, it was average. But I guess it depends on the type of audience.

But Disney shills tried so hard!

as we all know blizzard's target audience the last decade has been "braindead teenager."

WARCRAFT WILL BEAT AVATAR
SCREENCAP

I wish I was still a braindead teenager.

Honestly, looking back Warcraft is on the same foot as Avatar but is more pandering to Warcraft fans which means it'll be alienating to normies.

WURK WURK

t. mad shill

It's a good movie, with flaws, how is that not a measured opinion... ?