B

b,
if you could ask GOD one question with guaranteed answer, what would that question be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is OP a faggot?

Do you exist?

Why was I born male?

Me: Is OP a faggot?

GOD: Assuredly, it is so.

/thread

Who created him?

This.

Is loli truely a bad thing?

How do I become the new you?

"What are the winning lottery numbers, in order, for every drawing in the next hundred years?"

really? of all the important shit you could be asking him and that's all you got?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The infinity that is "existence" was created by a being that is more than you can comprehend

BUT WHO WAS PHONE

It's the most relevant question to my existence.

why can't i hold all these dubs?

The real ending to storybros nightmare

Love yourself and listen to the frequency of the collective consciousness and you will explore your world as a god of it; as all existence is.

...God? you there?
Or is it just a moron trying to pass his believes as absolute facts?

Was Hitler right?

Ask this to God in front of EVERYONE by hacking into large TV screens in the most populated areas.

Hint: Answer's gonna be yes.

>inb4 faggot posts Sup Forums back to the future poster

does luffy ever become king of the pirates? and what is the "one piece" ?

questions of the afterlife or the meaning of life aren't more relevant?

10000000x10000000000

Rustled your jimmies?

>if you could ask GOD one question with guaranteed answer, what would that question be?

I asked a simple question, if he created us, who created him?

I'm guaranteed an answer, god would have the answer tight?

are you afraid i'll throw your 'god' into an existential crisis?

"What are tomorrow's lotto numbers, big fella?"

supergod obviously

>Sup Forums
>absolute fact

Let's be honest, this board is for spreading bullshit as fact.

We even get a built in disclaimer for any coppers that want to try to stop us!

On a side note, I'm probably the closest thing you're going to get to talking with god.

I have it! I have the question. Now you have to answer me once and for all!

Where is she?

Why mosquitos?

At least today, that's the most pressing one on my short-list.

From my perspective, my question is intertwined with yours.

No one cares anymore. The only people you MIGHT get a reaction out of would be the robots, and they'd be back to their saturated fats and regularly scheduled programs in no time.

Does she love me?

Will I ever be happy?

Why so serious?

fair enough, I don't know your life I guess.

What is love?

I'm intrigued. What does sex have to do with the afterlife in your system?

No you aren't.
Stop doing drugs.

>I am

B A B Y

D O N 'T

He better respond with "baby don't hurt me, baby don't hurt me, no more" or i'll denounce him on the spot.

D E R P

When do I get to come home and be with you and Jesus?

My life here on earth is terrible, I cry every single day asking you to take me home to be with you and Jesus.

Please God just tell me when I get to come home, that way I have something to look forward to.

Thanks God you're the best.

>How do I build a working FTL drive?

The only relevant question.

Oh you're going to hell friend.

You sounds like you're wasting your life living without purpose. How can you be in the glory of the service of god when your this pathetic.

>Grow the fuck up user.

Drugs are bad my friend
He's given me his word.
It is "We are all gods, love yourself and you will rule your world. Do not fear death, it is your warm friend and soulful guide. Should you feel it's warm embrace, do not panic, it's only a step closer to me."

He also showed me how awesome virtual reality's going to be pretty soon.

Sorry, you missed it. The purposes are for the souls closure. The ones without reason are the souls that get freed upon death.

THISTHISTHIS

why is op a faggot?

Why did my brother have to die?

Probably ask him for sauce

It was his turn. You will be with him again.

I would him when the nuclear war will start.

how do I be happy?

I think he was basically trying to say that you would not be capable of comprehending the answer

Sauce?

When will it be legal to fuck little girls again?

Where's my brother?

What's the secret to infinite wisdom, and can it even be accomplished by a mortal?

God from the future of another universe created god. A beter question would be, if all universes have a creator then how did the orrigonal god come into existence

>if all universes have a creator then how did the original god come into existence

That's a circular question leading to infinite regress.

If the all-powerful all knowing god answers the question of his own creation then he himself is verifying his own mortality. He is acknowledging that everything has a start date, in doing so showing himself to be just as temporary as we are.

The question itself disproves god as a concept. If you can ask god a question, he ceases to be a 'god'.

God is bullshit.

does civilization have a technological ceiling?
if it does, i dont wanna know where it is

average 282 if you're strictly just licking it. One day I was bored and tried and got 178.

>If the all-powerful all knowing god answers the question of his own creation then he himself is verifying his own mortality. He is acknowledging that everything has a start date, in doing so showing himself to be just as temporary as we are.

That is very similar to the Hindu conception of the god-head. Basically there is no single everlasting creator god. Even the highest and most power beings come to an end eventually and are recycled.

Why the niggers and jews??

Godo isn't real though, humans created niggers and jews.

Which god ?

Where's my nigga Harambe

So ya mind tossing me a couple more inches on the good ole pole? For procreation purposes clearly.

I like Hindus. Buddhists are great too.

Seems to be only the religions claiming to have an all-powerful everlasting god that create problems for normalfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI

Why is OP such a faggot?

why does he let us suffer so much

How can I rob everyone of their free will?

Is harambe up there?

Getting them to believe they actually have it to begin with is the key.

Lottery numbers

Why all this like this?

Next lottery numbers

How the fuck are you real?

will ash ever win a pokemon league (not that orange island bullshit)?