Culture Pals: yellow fever leader edition

Culture Pals: yellow fever leader edition.

Talk to qts from around the world, practice your bants, chill with the lads, press F to pay respects to all the qts who you didn't meet last year.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Old thread:

>get home and check interpals
>70 views and 16 messages
>All Chinese and SEA
Fug

what happened to this guy again?

scripting or nah?

Nah, for some reason my account randomly blew up today

5th for Italian yellow fever

7th for come back Josh

feel a bit bad lads tbqh

are you a handsome lad?

what the fuck is this

he caught you

is that a motherfucking jojo reference?

Am I a Pokemon now

Enough Asia related editions REEEEEEEE

Bruno?
U r sweet qt :3333

il t'a attrapé, what is there not to understand?

This. Yellow fever fags are deluded by their gook ways>090523
>are y

He's still fucking yellow women

This sounds like a cheesy pick up line.
Is he gay or something ?

not really

not him

Most likely it is someone from this thread, because he has viewed my profile some time ago.

I never posted my account here

If you aren't Bruno, why even live?

lol beta bitch

you live in a small city, do you think that it is that hard to find your profile?

Talking to a new Italian QT who works in Germany :^)

Hopefully I can get her on Whatsapp and Snapchat in the next day or 2

My regional flag isn't my city on IP

reeeeeeeeeeeee

By then she will be enriched by a few refugees ;)

DELETE THIS

Some Russian girl just asked me what my native language is..

Well, don't leave us hangin.

loled out loud

that comment lol

Word.

should i be the second lithuanian who's sperging out on /cp/? this interpals thing seems to be kinda interesting 2bh, tired of dicking around on tinder

its fun to shitpost and banter with the lads but girls there are mental

be the alpha counterpart to the beta bitchboi

I mean i'm kinda mental myself, seems like a good fit
from what i've seen he's alright, even if he has a bit of a babyface syndrome

What's your profile picture like, lads?

What's your tips and tricks to attract the normal (sane) qts?

>sane
>qts
laughed out loud

I'd post it but I don't want you fags tracking my profile
Most of you probably already know it anyway

>a tarot card as a profile pic
>get crazy russian girls interested in occultism/mysticim viewing my profile
feels good

Same
To be honest though I think only about three or four of us Brits bother posting here, used to be more

I know there's a Cornish lad that posts here from Spain and another lad who always posts pictures of Chris Jericho but don't recognise anyone else

tfw no Korean gf

tfw no Coptic Egyptian gf

I don't know how the IP algorithm works exactly, but I've just been checking a couple times a day for the past month or so, and sometimes it kicks in and I get 100+ views a week, sometimes nothing.

It will harder to know who to bully desu.

yup same happens to me. yesterday I had 5 views, today i had nearly 40.

checking what?

Views, messages

I get 100 daily easily without even updating my profile...

I'm not talking about updating, I'm talking about being active.
Even viewing a bunch of profiles in a few minutes will trigger it

/rrajaniemi

>"No eyebrows? My eyes are browsing your fine figure, babe."

>opened her profile
>wants to learn russian
ffs, america.

am I autistic if I laughed at this reaction pic?

I dont use the script.

That's why he told you that he found you...

What would be the first thing russians would think when you see a westerner learning russian?

Eh, nothing?

That feel when you were having a good conversation with a QT... she reads your message but doesn't respond and logs off..

You're autistic no matter what you laugh at.

jeez no wonder everyone hates canadians. such rude plebeians EH

You thought you were

:(

Chin up! :)

o-okay

attaboy

Turn gay or feels will come ur way

I don't want to be a faggot

>my turkish qt keeps implying she really wants me and is serious about us being together
>i have all these questions in my head about if it would even work

I dont know what to do

How old are you?

What do you too do for a living?

Would you go there or she come here?

God Fucking dammit. What's with the stupid ass questions today?

>random Turk QT- Hey, can I ask you something? :)
>me- sure
>random Turk QT- do you live in the US?

24, engineer, its something I am going to be bringing up that its something we need to know now

Who is an engineer, you or her? If you what does she do?

Tell her no obviously.

I got myself a trump voter here lads.

What do? Go for it?

yesh

Grab her by the pussy

Put a ring on her finger of course.

Me, and teacher

I don't know why i still use this site. I'm never going to meet any of these girls because the best I can hope for is barely scraping by on minimum wage, and even that almost seems like a pipe dream having been out of work for so long.

Then you'd probably have to move there as there's no fucking way a Turkish degree would ever get certified to teach here without her going to school again.

I'd advise thinking about whether you would be comfortable living in a Muslim shithole and how you feel about learning Turkish, because you're probably going to have to go work for a Turkish company. Generally speaking engineer is not a job where it would be net neutral, or a benefit, to an American company to keep an employee on their books who lives in another country. Odds are they would simply fire you and hire another American engineer as there are tangible benefits to having an engineer on site.

And that means you're going to be living off Turkish salaries paid in Turkish lira, which means you'll be like any other working class Turk.

If you could somehow find a job at an American company that would continue paying you in American dollars for you to live in work in Turkey, either because you being in Turkey doesn't matter to them or because you being Turkey is a benefit to them, that would be ideal.

Keep your head up leaf, I was poor in my early 20s too. But remember as you get older and richer the qts of comparative age become all the more desperate, and by your late 20s early 30s you'll have the money to visit them.

Eventually your means will catch up and you'll be glad you kept your qt game sharp.

Actually I suppose she could work in childcare, daycare and the like. Not sure what age she teaches but usually women who teach elementary age kids just do it because they want to spend all their time with children.

The point being is that if one of you did move to the other's country neither of you can go in being a useless bum sponging off the other. If you don't have clear job prospects or plans you'll resent each other and the one moving will have a harder time assimilating.

I don't want someone's sloppy seconds in my mid 30s though. Because that's probably how old I'll be when I'll finally be able to afford to move out of my mom's basement at this point.

You don't necessarily have to. Men are at their most sexually valuable in their early 30s, it's when your maximum earning potential and maximum looks are closest to each other, you can pull younger women easily too if you don't mind dealing with how incredibly retarded most of them are.

A friend of mine is 37 and has been dating a 20 year old for over a year and I hooked up with her friend who is a year older than her.

going to make an account lads. would this be a good profile pic to use?

Thats my main problem. One of of us would have to give up their family, education (essentially as I doubt either degrees travel) and friends.

Also remember a lot of the Europoor qts get an obscene amount of vacation time and neetbux from their communists governments which they can use to travel. There's no reason one of them can't visit you if they like you enough.

Qts that live in shitholes, and are poor, that's admittedly more difficult.

I think my looks are already on the decline desu. I'm almost 23 years old but already starting to get a receding hairline. And like I said, my maximum earning potential is probably only 20 Canadian pesos an hour, if that.

Yeah, pretty much. Honestly if you want my advice I'd recommend visiting each other and seeing how things go and then when you're a little older you guys can make those decision. Some of them will get a little easier to make. Friends for instance: no one 30 and above has friends anymore or really gives a fuck about the ones they do have. People are more concerned with their own lives and futures. The job thing will be a little easier to figure out too as your experience and income will increase providing you more security in the short term and confidence in what opportunities you're qualified, and in demand, for.

It's too bad I don't like Slav girls anymore. I'm the same leaf who's talking to an Iranian QT, so it's all about the middle eastern girls for me.

Shit you're going bald? Tough break.

And 20 Canadian pesos can go a long way in some shithole country. That's like 2-3 times the average middle class income in Russia for instance (or at least it is when your money isn't worth shit like now.)

Well I have zero idea how an engineering degree from the US qualifies for shit overseas, or if my experience even is applicable. I have no idea how that works. WIthout my engineering degree i'm 100% useless for actual money.

Hey man, to each their own, but I don't know how you mooslim qt fags get around the religion problem.

Yeah the baldness gene is pretty rough on my family. My uncle went bald in high school so at least I'm doing better than him though.

And yeah, 20 bucks used to be decent (not great or anything, but it was enough to not be poor as fuck assuming you're willing and able to go without a car) here too until oil crashed and Trudeau fucked everything up and my province decided they want to boost the minimum wage to $15 like all the bern victims want.

I'm sure an engineering degree in Turkey would be viewed as very prestigious to a Turkish company. But again, then you need to learn Turkish and accept you're going to be paid (admittedly a slightly higher than average) Turkish salary in Turkish currency.

Personally I would never think to move to a qts country if I didn't know I would be able to keep my American job, at an American company, with its paycheck in American dollars. But that's entirely up to you man.

You talk to girls from those countries who aren't Muslim obviously.