What are your opinions on Alice Cooper? You know he's running for President, right? Anyone like his music?

What are your opinions on Alice Cooper? You know he's running for President, right? Anyone like his music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8flL9dDYTeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o7br7tfnBoA
youtube.com/watch?v=h1ISnXBe23Q
youtu.be/xb2ay9ZEnY4
ultimateclassicrock.com/alice-cooper-band-reunite/
discogs.com/sell/release/3346072?ev=rb
discogs.com/Alice-Cooper-Old-School-1964-1974/master/602135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking Love Alice Cooper. His music has fallen into shit recently but his 1970's stuff is amazing.

Y'know what? The entire office of the President of the United States has obviously turned into a big joke, so who the fuck cares who's running for office any more? None of it matters.

But great musician, especially his early work. Live in concert is always a blast.

It really has. But I see Coop as a viable candidate. Mainly because he's managed to stay successful into his old age... he was born in the damn 40s! But also because of the fact he's devoid of trying to pretty up his words. He says it like it is.

I'd vote for Alice Cooper long before I vote for Trump or Hilary.

and Alice is actually a pretty smart, sensible guy

Well, if you live in one of those 43 states, you can. I'm voting for him. Hope you do too. Spread the word, I'm sure there's more of us.

Great musician, agree with all others b4 hes new music sucks big time, but still hes old music is awesome, good for him he is out if drugs now.

Dangerous... fucking great song.

I highly doubt Alice Cooper will be elected but he sure is the most qualified candidate at this point

nice get my boy

Almost bought Billion Dollar Babies on vinyl today, but I went with Ziggy Stardust instead. The record skips, so I regret not picking Alice's record instead.

"I Never Cry" and "I Never Wrote Those Songs"

Alice is the most underrated poet of the 70's

I never miss Alice when he comes through on tour. Amazing he's still going.
Disagree, he's had some good stuff out ever since Brutal Planet.

I bought an original 1971 Love It To Death vinyl record off of Discogs a while back for like 7 bucks, expected it to be playable, the thing sounds brand new, and it is an original release.

I'm not saying all the new music has been shit. There is always at least one great song on every AC album... but I do believe he has derailed his music from being amazingly creative and trying many different genres to being stereotypical hard rock/ metal.

But in saying that, he is the king of hard rock/ goth rock

Great album. Great buy!

Does the version you bought have the uncensored cover?

What a thread, i'm just getting ready to drop my 10th AC mixtape, this is the cover art I made completely from stolen google searched images

Yeah, it's fucked up. The Bowie record is brand new and it skips while a 1$ Saturday Night Fever with a trashed cover doesn't skip or crackle.

Hell no, those things are worth a fortune if they've been run over by a car. That along with the quadraphonic Billion Dollar Babies album are his most sought after

FUCK YEAH, MAN. I love making bootlegs too!

What songs are you including on your mix?

Yeah... the price is high for those motherfuckers!

Imagine the price on an uncensored Love It To Death, printed on Frank Zappa's Straight label...

This one is including some weird/ rare stuff like a 7 minute demo of Is It My Body, his cover of Start Me Up, and an old demo of a song he never released called Nobody Likes Me. I havent really finished the reverse picture yet

I'll agree he has quite a few head scratchers, but I actually like the bands he puts together lately, all the glam glitter stuff.

The genre youre looking for is shock rock.

Listen to "This House Is Haunted" from The Eyes Of Alice Cooper my friend

Great songs you are putting together!

Love the rarities of AC... Always hard to find though...

A friend of mine (a major Alice Cooper collector) showed me a list of unreleased works that still haven't surfaced online! Outtakes from "Goes to Hell" and "From The Inside"... Stuff like that..

One day, hopefully it will be released.. but until then...

I have a big dump of rare tracks from his early days, Love It To Death, Muscle Of Love backing tracks, Pretties for you and even earlier, oh and don't forget a recording of that time he played Welcome To The Jungle live. i'd love to find some of that stuff from his glory days though!

Beautiful song. I really enjoy that one along side "Six Hours" off the Dirty Diamonds album. I really hope Alice continues making more diverse songs but again, the majority of his latest albums have been very much centered around loud, distorted guitar work.

Maybe one day he'll release a orchestral album doing covers of his own music or something

bump

Have you heard the 1972 AC Live cover of the Beatles "Hard Days Night"? Its not very well recorded so the quality is shit but I am thankful somebody kept it...

are you planning to print and release your mix tapes? The world needs more AC boots

His best album

his egomaniac shtick is okay

his music sucks. I mean, I listened to School's Out the day I graduated, but, other than that, meh.

wow you're original

I haven't heard that one until now.

I haven't had any plans of making a release of any of them, though I do agree bootleg albums can be fun! The few different AC bootlegs out there are kind of bleh

Depends if you have heard all his music?

I don't particularly like his commercial stuff (eg. Schools Out, No More Mr Nice Guy) but his lesser known stuff is so diverse, its hard not to find at least one good Cooper song

Passenger is my fave Alice cooper song

yeah, that's totally what I was showcasing

retard

Saw him in concert recently and it was actually a pretty great show. I've never sang songs like Poison the way we did as a crowd. His restaurants got pretty good hot dogs too.

Yeah, I agree. Most the Boots that are circulating at this point are bland and haven't got very good cover art... Probably because the people who printed them where just out for a quick buck...

If you ever get a chance to see Alice Cooper live; take along some kind of recording device and tape the show! Its a good way to get an original recording for one of your Mix tapes

Yeah have you heard this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8flL9dDYTeQ
Or maybe this?
youtube.com/watch?v=o7br7tfnBoA
How about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=h1ISnXBe23Q

I think before this thread dies i'm going to upload one track from the collection, it's an epic 1970 demo of I'm Eighteen, uploading to youtube right now

Gotta see if I heard or not.. What are you uploading it under?

Alice "I like in the pooper" Cooper.

Holy shit so many based user here so glad the kids are asleep

Alice Cooper - I'm Eighteen RARE 1970 Demo

It's done in a few minutes but just in case this is the title

nice trips mayorpixel

Don't let it die. I want as many people as possible to know he's running, and that they actually can vote for him. If enough vote for him, he will win, and that's a better outcome than every other candidate.

A troubled man for troubled times!

youtu.be/xb2ay9ZEnY4

ultimateclassicrock.com/alice-cooper-band-reunite/

Do you have any Live concerts?

I have some live tracks, but it's mostly demos and other stuff like rehearsals and remixes of some newer songs. I really wish I had more than this..

Its a shame the bootlegs are so scarce and hard to find. Have you got a copy of the "4-disc Old School Boxset" released in 2012?

Nope, life goals!
discogs.com/sell/release/3346072?ev=rb

He was one I always wanted to get into when I was younger but I never got around to it. The only songs I've heard are School's Out, No More Mr Nice Guy, and Poison.

Gotta listen to the albums:
-Love it to Death (1971)
-Billion Dollar Babies (1973)
-Welcome to my Nightmare (1975)
-From The Inside (1978)

and maybe if you're game:
-DaDa (1983)

Heres a cheaper version that includes only the CD's

discogs.com/Alice-Cooper-Old-School-1964-1974/master/602135

Thanks, I'll check those out then.

That's cool! I really do want to start collecting his stuff, because Alice gets it- people like new stuff. He releases a live album just about every year, the most recent being Mo More Mr Nice Guy Live, which I really appreciate. The box sets and greatest hits albums are in abundance too, like Classiks