Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

ITT Ask a licensed psychologist anything.

I've been studying people my entire life, and the problems they've encountered. Need some advice or just need to vent? Well, go ahead and let it out if you'd like.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150204_01511324
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who was phone?

Inappropriate invasive thoughts. Particularly violence.

what is your analysis of Sup Forums?

can you tell my recruiter I have no symptoms of add? I was diagnosed as a kid and I never felt like I really had add

>pseudoscience

Have you ever seen a woman smoke a cigarette?
Man i hate it. Those fucking fat lips to a cig...
I would rather bash their skulls in half with a brick

?

Are you experiencing them? If so, for how long? How bad do they get and what do they tell you to do(in as much detail as you feel comfortable).

Why can't I look people in the eyes for longer that 2 seconds?

How do I tell my friend that he's fake gay?

I want to dump my current GF because she decided shes "a-sexual" after 3 years of a relationship with a healthy sex life. Im worried I may fall into some sort of depression after I do it.

Any advice?

I am born a male, and I identify as a heterosexual male. But online, I've been mistaken as a young woman so often, I'm starting to identify my online persona as female.

What the fuck do you call that?

Why do I want to kill my dad?

Year, year and a half, bad enough to be disconcerting. Just random violence, simple as striking someone that i'm having a normal conversation with (including friends & family) or worse like ending someones life.

Rolling for this

Do you know any psychiatry?

Did he fuk ur mom ever? Could be part of it

Why do I have such a pessimistic view about almost everything?

being a pussy.

Ever seen a woman park a car?
Just the same
Spotting a hole that is way to little for her stupid lunchbox to fit
Yet drive 20 times backwards and fordwards just to hit something.
When they eventually decide to park elsewhere
They drive in a puddle leaving you qoaked after a enormous splash

Them fcking cunts no have respect

I'm extremely interested in Psychology and am starting school this January.

Any suggestions on Psychology degrees which pay decent?

are you a psychologist? are you licensed?

Why do we think we are different from any other animal? Intellectually, sure, but why do we think the lives of any animal is less than the value of a human life?

Here's a serious one.

I feel like I'm narcissitic.

>Avoid putting my name out there
>Just for the sole purpose of making being recognized by people I don't know for better

It's strange, I claim to hate attention, I have next to no social media besides instagram, and even then I don't have my last name nor do I let people I've never met follow me.

yet, ill go places and get called out on being known. this has happened multiple times and I get off every time it happens.

I'm also rather apathatic to people's problems and a chronic liar.

I will fuck you up,
but on Sup Forums, so you've hurt my feelings :(

He beat her until her retinas detached. Happened for several years around 8 years old. Hallucinations of screaming and slapping happen daily.

I'm extremely fucked up. I can't get bad thoughts out of my head. Is there anything I can do to stop? I'll focus on the same bad thought for several hours a day for months.

I meant sex...

How do you feel about bones views on psychology?
I agree and disagree, Considering it's only one-sided

trips demand responses.

Sometimes I feel like killing myself over stupid shit but not over serious shit is that normal?

Honestly don't quite know how to answer this one. There is a lot of distress and anger, hatred.. People who have been bullied in the past. It is a site where you can feel accepted in a sense. As everyone, no matter what they say, wants to be accepted on some level or degree. Some of you may think you are 'hopeless', but it couldn't be further from the truth.

Legally, no. And doctors like to put a label on people so quickly, it is very sad. All to get you addicted to medication so that big pharma makes money. It is those individuals who are truly sick in the head. In stead of trying to actually help, they only care about the all mighty dollar.

Not sure where you are going with this actually, have you had any bad experiences with cigarettes or woman smoking them? If so, when did it occur and what happened?

*shrug

Unchrcked

I cut myself but only when I'm drunk. What do you make of that? I seem to remember just doing it out of boredom but that could just be a drunken false memory

OP here, you're a fucking faggot

I haven't slept in 6 days.
What's the most painless way to kill myself?

i have that problem too

);

That female copper who tried to gove me a ticket died btw..
She ran hard you know...
I just threw my bottle to the back of her head. She fell an i dtomped on the botch till i heard her face crack

I come from a family of Sexual/physical/mental abusive parents. My father started the sexual abuse, and it kinda rolled down hill from there. Incest soon grew rampant at a very young age. I was spared most of the sexual abuse, but physically and mentally there was no mercy. Now most of my abusers like so say "god changed us" some don't even come clean.But my "parents"(adopted) why would they take me from a a foster house that i was doing very well at for the hell they gave me? now i'm 25 about to have a second kid and i'm getting bombarded by repressed memories that really cause my anger to fucking go unchecked.

I have this problem, people tell me to look at them in the eyes while talking to them but I can't help look at my surroundings or simply find someone to make me not look at their eyes

I've never felt nor understood the concept of loneliness. I don't understand how people could have "emotional" outbursts that could cost them their job or freedom. I find it extremely illogical how some people could just give themselves up on a mere notion of right and wrong. I especially find it puzzling that one could have the desire to seek out some "partner" to start an arbitrary "family". Idk if there's something wrong with me or..

if that happened it would be in the news

linky or you stinky

Why do people on b/ pussy out when you just ask for some cheese pizza

First stop being a lying whore. Then accept the fact that you love yourself.

Have only one question.
How to find meaning and motivation for life, because no matter what you do you die in the end? Why bother making the rothschild family rich if you just die in the end

I do love myself fuckface.

more than I should i'd think

Op I have a problem
I can't get shit started
what do I mean:

whenever I need to accomplish something, no matter what, I just stall and procrastinate for no logical reason. All the ingredients can be gathered all the components I need can be just in front of me and yet, I won't move my ass and get shit done, I ll end up lying left and right that I'm working when in reality I'm not.

This is truly crippling

Why am I such a piece of shit and so bad in social situations and unable to pick up on social clues

Recently I've been having trouble speaking to the point I try to remain mute. I mix up word limit!e k would say "the bag is over there" and say"the there is over bag". Also I would say random words like "the dog is over there" and often times I can't pronounce words. These problems happen without me notice until someone had pointed it out to me
My family also have a history of mental illness

ok id really like to know why our retarded brains do this shit

Do you feel any anxiety if it lasts longer? Or do you feel like they may judge you? Eye contact is very crucial to certain conversations, and if you are comfortable talking with that person about certain subjects.

This one, you will have to be more in depth with. What does he do to be 'fake gay'?

People can change very quickly and abruptly, for no apparent reason. How old are you two and how long have you known each other? You might want to have a discussion with her privately, about what she is going through and how that makes you feel. Being honest is crucial for any successful relationship.

It sounds like you could have a slight split personality disorder. Where as you become what either you, or other people want online. How do you act, or what do you say that might mistake you for being feminine?

Well, you'll have to tell me that one. Did he ever harm or scar you in your childhood? What is your relationship like?

Sounds like you could be a combination of bipolar/schizophrenic with a touch of maniac thoughts. This is something you should seriously seek help for, as it may not be long before you do something with those urges.

Yes, and psychotherapy. Just about anything that has to deal with the human brain, and why it does what it does, or doesn't do what it should do normally.

Could be just how you are, or how you where brought up. Care to go into detail about this?

I do not encourage anyone to go into this field with the thought of money. For it only disgraces the practice of trying to help others out.

Because we can put a price on them, unfortunately. Human beings are not necessarily evil, and they are not necessarily good. For it is how you perceive it. Everybody's perception versus reality is wildly different. Which is why we can never really 'get along' or make peace with anything, so to speak.

Answer me faggot

I feel physically uncomfortable when looking people in the eyes, I can do it in short intervals during conversations. This happens even when talking with family/friends

m.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20150204_01511324

Fuck it I might as well contribute.
Licensed mental health analyst here, ama.

Hmm, this is a tough one as I'm not sure of the circumstances. As in the social media aspect. How are they calling you out? I don't quite get that one. If you only have Instagram, I suspect you have others and are not being truthful to yourself or others. As you stated, you are a pathological liar. What makes you think this of yourself?

You are indeed not messed up. You may just have too much free time to dwell on such thoughts. Or, you could have a rare type of obsessive compulsive disorder, where those thoughts are not able to be released or vanish, and you obsess over them. Do you exercise or have any activities you enjoy? Getting your mind on other things could be a huge step forward for you.

His actions and thoughts are merely relative, much like mine. : ) I agree with some, but not others, much like you and many others.

Normal is a relative term, much like many other 'labels' they put out. What type of thoughts do you consider to be trivial, and which ones do you feel trump those?

that's about a knife attack, not a stomping

try again

Why do I get angry and then depressed constantly. It also isn't a quick transition, so sometimes I will feel extremely confident and happy for 2 weeks, but then after that horribly depressed and worthless. help me please

OP here, I am very sorry for taking long to respond, there are a lot of people who seek help, and I'm trying my best to do so.

Please do, as it would help us both in the long run. Many -(helpful)- opinions are necessary for an accurate analysis.

You want to try me? Come over here you little puss. Come to ledeberg if you dare

She tried to ticket me for drinking and driving. When she was at my car i took my knife. She pointed her gun at me so i freaked out. I knew she wasnt gonna shoot so i chased het with my knife an my bottle in my hands. Due to lack of physique i couldnt keep up.
You know the media... they lie about everything

Cmon OP you sleeping ?

every time i go to class my mouth fucking fills to the brink with saliva but stops when i leave campus.... the fucks wrong with me

I feel detached from reality most days, as if I were dreaming. How long before I end up in an institution?

why not swallow

Why am I addicted to heroin?
I have no trauma in my childhood, an excellent life and attractive girlfriend.

please respond.

same here but with cigs, stopped getting to that level of drunk because it would fuck me up even worse. I get really fuck in weird about the time I spent overseas with the Army, like distressed but nostalgic. FuckING weird feeling, any though on that OP?

It seams like you may lack motivation, or maybe you see no point in the task at hand..? You see, we are a complicated species, there is no doubt about it. When you slack off and lie, your brain may be getting bits of dopamine, seratonine, and the other 'feel good' chemicals released from the nourotic brain sensors. Try, little by little, to accomplish the tasks and see how you feel. If you don't even feel anything then, or just the same as you would by not doing them, you could have several types of diffunctions in your brain that leads to the 'crypling' part.

Come on OP let me feel important too

Constant thoughts of long lost love, even though years and many other relationships have passed. All attempts to move on only give temporary relief. I know the person was a scumbag and I would never like to pursue a relationship again, but I can't keep the person out of my head when I'm feeling lonely.

I am VERY sorry I missed your post. Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason as to why your foster parents did this, and then rebutted to it when confronted. What DOES matter, and is much more important, is that you move on from the incidents. I know, it is NOT an easy road to recover from. And it very well could take years, if not longer -(just being honest from past patients). Seek help in real life, and tell them everything. Leave nothing untold, and I mean nothing -(that you are comfortable with, of course).

You see, childhood abuse is something that is there forever, unfortunately. I was also a victim of some very abusive parents, which is why I chose to dedicate my life to try and help others in need.

Your brain is slowly becoming entrapped with those horrible memories. And it can be a slow and long process. Please, please seek help in real life. You cannot battle this alone, you will lose. You need a support network to help you get through this.

It honestly does not matter why, when, or how these events happened. -(just being honest, from personal experience). What does matter is that you get help and move on from it.

I truly hope that makes sense, and wish you the best of luck.

Thanks OP I appreciate it.

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel, towards the light
You know what's behind the light?
It's not God, it's me!
And I'm gonna kick your poncey soul
All the way back down the tunnel 'till you choke on your own fucked up ribs!

I have a serious lack of motivation. I don't particularly care about most people in my life. in fact, I often think about trying to make life harder for the people I know for the fun and enjoyment of it. I have a lot of ideas on how to do it. I don't really care about school or work. It comes down to I don't really have to do much if I don't want to. People die who I've known for years and I feel very little. Other people seem genuinely upset, but I have to force feeling upset about it. What stimulates me most is the enjoyment I get out of fucking with people. The only living thing I can genuinely say I feel love for is my dog.

>Soup Sup Forums
>Well, go ahead and let it out if you'd like.

Sorry, I'd never have a serious conversation with someone who'd start it with "Soup."

i just started therapy for depression/anxiety, what should i expect from CBT?

I am sorry, I have work to do while trying to respond to you guys as well. Everyone is equally important, no matter how big or little the problem.

What war did you serve overseas, and what was it like for you? Unfortunately, the doctors describe this as post traumatic stress disorder. But I truly believe it goes deeper than just that. No one experiences it the same, and some are worse than others. What does the feeling feel like? -(good/bad/neutral/etc.). You may have to go in depth on this one, if you feel comfortable doing so. As I cannot feel what you do through a computer, and sometimes it's hard to grasp what people mean exactly.

Op i have anger problems

I tend to care a bit too much about what others think of me, more so when it relates to friends and family. I tend to spiral into a sort of self-hate even if it's not even a real issue that occurred to them but as long as I think that, I'll irrationally cling onto the feeling and to an extent, disbelieve them when they say it's okay. What can I do to stop this irrational behavior?

Thanks, my wife is also pushing me to seek help as well, just kinda nervous about it all.

How do I accept that my hallucinations and delusions aren't real? It gets hard to tell what's real and what's not sometimes and my gf is worried. Please help op.

Please op I seriously need your help. Its getting harder to pay for meds and therapy I need help deciding what to cut back on...

Not OP but if it dies then it's not a hallucination.

What does browsing Sup Forums say about a person?

Not OP but you should just start buying cheaper drugs like phenibut, racetams, kratom, gaba, lotus to self-medicate and continue the therapy.

The first step is always the hardest, as many can attest. But once you do, you will be so very thankful you did. Please, please do not be nervous. There are people who get into the practice only for money, and it is so disheartening. .....It truly is. But you can spot these very quickly, as body language will tell you right from wrong. The biggest issue you will have, is more than likely trusting that person with everything. I mean who wouldn't, your mental health is on the line.

I can reassure you that whatever you say is completely confidential, as we -(and the state and licensing boards) take cases like yours very differently, and cautiously. If you feel like you are in good hands once you get more acquainted, the rest will come naturally and fall into place. : )

I'll look into it. Thanks for at least showing me alternatives Sup Forumsro. Kind wish op would help me.

That you are a nigger and a faggot.

Don't worry kid just do what i do. Once you masturbate in front of them you won't care about what they think any longer.

Thinking in different ways and doing different things.

Sorry I missed you. What types of hallucinations are you having? Can you please go into more detail about both? Acceptance is something that can be hard to overcome, and you shouldn't have to either. Was this something that was based on trauma, or were you born with these?

This is actually no joke a sign of autism or aspergers

I see niggers in my house and start to feel like they might hurt me. Then it turns out they are homosexual and they force me to confront my latent homosexuality.

word salad is a symptom of schizophrenia

Please see this, I need more information in order to try to help. These are not easy, and can stem from numerous things.

Can you program or implant an idea in your own mind. For example, a dual personality, and have be effective? If so, how difficult would it be to achieve ? How can you implement that idea. {No ethics}

Born with it. Hallucinations are just general wtf.jpg usually it's a mix of auditory and visual like I know people that don't really exist. And the delusions are like I always feel like there is someone reading my mind and in public I try to keep my mind blank because of this.