Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BvfVEm6qkG0
youtube.com/watch?v=KYNLM47cnt0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGaSURW3is
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

riding through this world ....all alone

youtu.be/BvfVEm6qkG0

One of my favorite shows of all time. Yes, I know how cheesy it is. I am a 27 year old straight white male.

1-5 pure kino

rest is shit

image.jpg

Wrong theme song mate that's sons of anrachy

>There'll be peas when you are done starts playing

I got an ipad for my birthday a few years back I kinda like it.

That's what happens when you but American

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON

>4-5
>kino

do you still watch it

>it's a Dean talks about how carrying his little brother out of a house once changed his whole life and personality episode

youtube.com/watch?v=KYNLM47cnt0

>Series started with Mary Winchester dying
>Metatron mentioned some sort of reboot during the brainstorming session with God
>S11 ended with Mary Winchester being revived

POTTERY
I'm guessing they'll start small again with MOL working like how the demons worked in the first couple series before moving onto something bigger again.
Does this mean the Angel/Demon and anything relating to Heaven or Hell is officially over? I really can't imagine what they'd bring back in from those. They've basically got nothing left.

What's the best finale and why is it All Hell Breaks Loose?

Because Dean sacrificing his life for Sam was something special and believable then. Now it's just a gimmick where everybody knows they'll be back

What's the best season opening song and why is it YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG

so much fucking potential lost.

seasons and seasons wasted

Why doesn't dean retire the impala? There are so many elite affordable muscle cars out now that put the 67 impala to shame. Not to mention they are 100x safer.

sometimes

swan song

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGaSURW3is

Are you kidding me? This was cringey as fuck. Either prepare this memories and childhood shit throughout the series or don't do it. In the last episode the things introduced in the last episode are important is stupid hamfisted shit
>omg remember that thing from the beginning of the episode? How EPIC is that?

They've established that the Impala was their dads car and therefore has a lot of sentimentality and memories since the first season.