Real Devs Vs Assholes

Real Devs Vs Assholes

It's up to the customer to get informed about what a game really is before buying. Talking shit on devs that make games you don't like is like talking shit on musicians you don't like.

Why not just go listen to music you like? You could spend your entire life getting triggered by shitty music, or just enjoy some good music.

Hate to break it to you baitposter, they're both devs.

who the fuck plays on those settings anyway... are you handi fucking capped or something

cry about it fucboi

>op is such a filthy casual that he plays on the easiest setting
Jesus Christ why don't you just watch a movie instead

like no man sky where the devs lied about most things

holy shit the salt is real with this one.

They didn't "lie" about alot, nearly nothing really.

Everyone that has any intelligence knew that it was beeing overhyped.

>Will there be -INSERT THING HERE-
>Yes!
>It isn't in the game
>x20
>This isn't lying about a lot to you

Everything people are complaining about I called in advance months ago.

I knew it would be a stale procedurally produced game. People who were impressed about about the quintillion possible worlds don't understand what permutations are.

There are probably millions of possible combinations for the appearance of Commander Shepard in the mass effect series. That doesn't mean any of them are really unique or impressive. It's just the same things with blue eyes, the same things with brown eyes etc etc.

The trick is to not immediately start sucking the dev's cock and throwing money at the screen. Think about it logically for 5 god damn seconds before boarding the hype train.

Go ahead.
Name the twenty lies.

planetary physics
ship classes with meaningful differentiation
faction reputation with meaningful gameplay impact
homogenous resource availability
asteroid landings
space station and fleet destruction
large fleets
traveling freighters
large scale battles the player can join
in-atmosphere battles
NPCs outside trading posts and other docks
ringed planets
sand planets
flying between stars (as opposed to warping via the Galactic interface)
complex creature behaviour including environmental interaction
rivers
points of interest such as large structures and crashed freighters
hacking locked doors
radio chatter
interaction with other players

This guy answered for me. TBH I pulled the number 20 from my ass. Turns out it was a good number.

Here's a few. Some are insignificant, but all were promised or mentioned at some point.

it's not even about being lied to, it's being shown in the preview game what the game was going to be, and than no features being in the game from that preview game, only 4 months ago.

Multiplayer "can you see yourself? "well the only way to see yourself is to have another player look at you" WTF IS THAT SHIT!???
Sand planets
SAND WORMS
Sentinels that just walk around and im not talking about the drones
Races that do something and actually have a meaning besides being a fucking trade post
Three different races techy/trading/and fighting which you can side with and war against other factions.
Giant space battles which you can take part in
and more then 4 freighters in a system that just pop up and DO NOTHING
You were supposed to be able to land on asteroids,and land on freighters to trade with them.
Ships are unique each one handles different then the other. NO THEY DON'T THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SLOT SPACE!!!
they said we could destroy space stations and even freighters to gain loot.
There's Ten.
And the end of the Game (Spoilers) YOU CANT EVEN FLY TO THE CENTER!!!
you just zoom out to the edge of the galaxy and you start again with a broken ship.

The game of indie devs was overhyped.

Lol get fucking shit on m8, fucking idiot. The only thing people did wrong was not just overhyping it, but not waiting a week for reviews. If they literally waited just 24 hours they would have seen all the BS the devs lied about, instead they pre ordered it and got it day one like fucking idiots

I didn't even hear about this game until a week before it came out. I have 0 horses in the race.

Still makes me annoyed that this is just another case of devs promising shit and then not delivering.

Why can't people sue or demand their money back? It's like going for a carwash and buying the top quality one. They say they'll vacuum and wax your vehicle. Clean the undercarriage and everything. So you pony up 20 bucks... but when you get your car back it's just been washed down with a hose. I could have given them 5 bucks and gotten this.

It's fucking angering.

the game of indie devs was overhyped by indie devs who beleive they put out the perfect game and are constantly sucking their own cocks in self praise when more than 90% of the playerbase demanded a refund day one.

You can't sue them because everything they showed in trailers or I'm conventions they can just say was an "early build" of the game and not what they intended to release. This is how Ubisoft gets away with their shit. Best thing you can do is just wait a week after a game is released and hope it's what you expected

I'll never understand why so many nerds think they have to get things on release day.

Yeah I never purchased this trash game. Looked like a glorified minecraft to me.

I don't either. It's fucking retarded honestly. No Mans Sky was announced in 2013, these idiots only had to wait ONE FUCKING DAY after release to see that for the past 3 years they were being lied to. If you could wait 3 fucking years for a unreleased game, you can wait an extra fucking week to ensure its worth the money

honestly people could have read the reviews that come out BEFORE the release of the game, unless there is an embargo on the reviews which is a big red flag.

so yeah fuck anyone who paid $60 and is mad.