Traveling, in CA near Berkeley - anyone wanna hook me up with some bud?

Traveling, in CA near Berkeley - anyone wanna hook me up with some bud?

DUDE

Kill yourself you degenerate stoner

Might try Bobby G's pizzeria on university. Corner to the right often are clear stoners who "don't believe" in the medical system. Also the young "homeless" people (really just vagrants) will always supply.

Honestly best way to do it would be to find the honeless/vagabonds they'll show you the way

nice get my boy

Bump

My friends are trying to cop Blue Dream or Durga Matta, want me to bring it back for them. Any idea as to how I can get one of those strains?

mfw shitty east coast bud

lol noobin it

establish california residency and get a medical card.

where on the east coast? i live in Williamsburg, VA and i get great kush. ive never smoke anything below a 7/10 even compared to Cali Kush

med card would take too long

From NJ. We can get good stuff too it's just that I'm looking for those strains because I have heard good stuff about them and it'd be easier to try and find it here.

hopefully this works, im a minor tho

My deal hooked it up with some blue dream but they are in the Moraga area not Berkeley

Shut up, cop.

>Moraga

i will actually drive down to make this happen if you're willing to help me out

Nope, youre just getting fucked over. My hook up orders his shit from Colorado. Always the freshest bud.

Pic related, on the east coast we have dutchies. Love this place.

Call 5108457272 and ask for the Bob Marley special for pickup. Alex should be able to help you.

Nice try bud

And? it's Papa John's. Who fucking cares? Weed is weed man.

Was that a fucking Pick of Destiny reference?

...perhaps.

word, will do. thanks

No offense but i live in Colorado and that's garbage, my friend.

Did you get what you need?

Sorry user I would but she is a low key dealer at Saint marys

Gonna try tomorrow, getting late. Don't have cash. Will update, I'm no faggot.

ah, thanks anyways

Idk if you're from the area user but I'm telling you there a few dealers with some blue dream if you know any saint marys kids tell them to hit up their dealers or you hit them up. Honestly user I would sell you my stash because you seem cool but I'm away from my crib traveling on business.

This I live in Michigan and we get grade A medical I wouldn't even pay 5 bucks for that