Do Europeans know what nature is like?

Do Europeans know what nature is like?

Other urls found in this thread:

immobilienscout24.de/Suche/S-T/Wohnung-Kauf/Umkreissuche/Bad_20T_f6lz_2dWolfratshausen_20_28Kreis_29_2dKochel_20am_20See/-/101073/1975246/-/1276002012013/10?enteredFrom=one_step_search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Do you?

do Americans know how food without added chemicals tastes like?

t. Jamal Blackman from Baltimore

Yes ofcourse i have a plant in my window

Do americans know whats on the top shelf of the fridge?

Do americans know what it's like to see their own genitals without using a mirror?

natureĀ“s like that shitty empty boring area where nobody gets laid except for ahmed, mohammed and the 10 year old swedish boys

No

I think I saw a squirrel once.

Wow woods how.. Unique

check it out my dude

I do not.
Release me from this hell.

Still pretty comfy tbqh

>he does add salt or seasoning to any of his food

>all those empty fields
for what porpoise

>flat

comfy

Hah TFW Jamal from Baltimore

Where's that from, Oppa?

Farms, obviously

Dope

*doesn't

what are they farming

ever been to one of those nice famous dutch flower farms?

Very

Hmm

There are some forest preserves around the city here but they're pretty boring. I want to move to Seattle for that comfy city and beautiful nearby nature combination.

mmm

>Europeans

>what are they farming
Probably livestock

>ever been to one of those nice famous dutch flower farms?
I've driven past them.

What? It's in Germany. isn't Germany a European country?

Tulpen are ultimate comfy.

Can normal people afford to live in these places or is it all bourgeoisie summer homes and shit? What do they do for work?

I don't know, mate. Should ask some German guy. But I think you kinda right about bourgeoisie summer homes. Although you can easily get there by train in matter of an hour or two if you're just a poorfag like me.

So this is why you invade us every summer

wtf i love the netherlands now

>7,5 million Dutch people leave the country each summer
>46% of the population
Are we at least nice tourists?

>2D world
do you have slopes in holland?
what is your highest inclination?

It's actually cheaper than living in the city

>Caravaners
>nice

322.7 m (1,059 ft) at Vaalserberg

>What do they do for work?
They either drive to the next big city or work in the village, as baker, doctor, hotelier or whatever

Limburg does

>farms and flower fields
>nature

In my region I think it's mostly your low middle class who go camping. Nothing wrong with them tho'.
You just make our shopkeepers butthurt because you bring all your food and don't buy anything to the locals.

Do the people who actually grow up there think it's boring as fuck? Do they get desensitized to how pretty it is?

read the thread

For sure, especially when you waiting for the bus in the middle of nowhere

Holland has some top tier neighbourhoods. I often drove past houses thinking "I wouldn't mind retiring here"

It's nowhere near the scale and beauty of American nature, but we do have some.

>netherflats

Yes, lots of people think so. But most of the young people have to move away, due to the job problem.

Cheaper? Can you give an example of a house that is cheaper that apartments? It seemed to me that houses in and around the Alps are expensive as fuck.

Wow, interesting graph. Basically means that close to 90-95% is flat (

It's in the name

>than apartments in an average city
Whoops

Cute.

can you see your ass without using a rear view mirror?
same thing
that's not physiologically possible

You can't buy an entire house. These houses are usually for 2-4 families. But an apartment in one of those houses is cheaper than an appartment in the big cities.

I did a quick search. Pic for instance is an apartment in Egling. A small town a little away from Munich. In Munich you would pay for the same size roughly 3 times as much.

No, what's that?

Oh, thanks. It's not expensive even by Moscow standards.
>These houses are usually for 2-4 families.
Yeah, I thought so.

>what is like 1%? 5%?
12% is the steepest route iirc
But Limburg has tons of routs at around 5%

insanely expensive
NYC tier

This whole cunt is one shitty forest

don't talk about your mom like that

What?

I can't imagine something more soul crushing than moving away from such a place to a city like Berlin that looks ugly as fuck whenever I see it in movies/TV.

246,000 for an apartment that less than 60m2, without bathhub. wtf?

How much does an apartment in a smallish city cost in the us?

B-but Munich.. Also, you can get to the Alps in several hours.

I just typed something in quickly. You can look for other appartment too, but the price/squaremeter ratio is roughly the same.

immobilienscout24.de/Suche/S-T/Wohnung-Kauf/Umkreissuche/Bad_20T_f6lz_2dWolfratshausen_20_28Kreis_29_2dKochel_20am_20See/-/101073/1975246/-/1276002012013/10?enteredFrom=one_step_search

>2006 World Cup final against Italy
>In a camping with family
>Majority of Deutch tourists
>They root for Italy

kek 12% grade is pretty fucking steep
5% is pretty hard too if you are not strong enough
so you have a little bit of everything

Berlin's not that bad, there's a certain charm to it

I don't really know, mate, since condos are not that popular in smallish towns, or at least I don't know anyone who owns one. But I can tell you that you can buy a decent size suburban house (200-300 sq m, 3-4 BDR, 2-3 baths) for something like $200K in a smallish town.

>200-300 sq m
What am I supposed to do with such a square? 60 is enough.

A lot of people have much bigger houses actually. I mean you may have a family with 2-3 kids each living in their own room with their own bathrooms, then you have a living room and a common bathroom/guest bathroom, an office, and maybe a dining room. Oh and an extra bedroom if your mother in law comes to visit.

No. Not at all.

How do you clean all this space?

jesus christ lmao, i lived most of my life at ~550m, and now am living in pic related

>tallest point is 322.7m

wtf I hate Netherland now!

hiring a cleaning lady(personell for the PC)

>2010 world cup final against Netherlands
>In a german residence, in a summer course
>Majority of germans rooting for swamp germans (We also eliminated them before so I guess that added up)

I guess we sort of avenged you?