Post pics of some of your favorite musicians and other Sup Forumstants guess what kind of person you are based on them

Post pics of some of your favorite musicians and other Sup Forumstants guess what kind of person you are based on them

gay guy who listens to asmr

Faggot.

you are literally a faggot. I wish you could didn't include Kanye then I could call you a complete and utter faggot

kys

Teenage girl

...or a poof

bland, soulless, boring, sad little man

High schooler

you are gay

>fab four
>there's 7 of them

You are a disgusting cuck liberal faggot
Gonna write because fuck pics.

> Layne Staley/Jerry Cantrell
> Black Sabbath
> Wu Tang Clan
> QotsA
> Tim Buckley

it looks like you have a good boypussy

You like wearing flannels and lecturing girls about how your taste in music is better than everyone elses
you like explaining to people about a "deeper meaning behind the music" and tell them about how if it's not just an active experience listening then it's trash
still give you the boi puss though cause your 4 are still pretty lit

laid back and doesn't really care much for the opinions of others

usually rushes through things

is often telling jokes to hide the dissatisfaction with life

idk you could be my bf

would fuck if find naked on my bed

low key waifuist

>Aphex Twin
>King Krule
>Flying Lotus
>Avey Tare

you silently judge everything your friends play on car rides but feel uncomfortable playing what you like when you drive with them in the car

>Daniel Johnston
>The Beatles
>Black Sabbath
>Blank Banshee
>Simon and Garfunkel

rapist

Isn't this everyone on Sup Forums?

oh well no
-but if you let me we could do it listenning to some erik satie

some of us don't have friends to go on car rides with....

i feel you user

the kind that has an atrl account

Seriously over-stepping your boundaries, normie.

This board wasn't made for you. You're a visitor.

Never forget that.

I've been here longer than you. I can gurantee that you worthless dipshit

happy new year man, just hope for the best

You literally cannot guarantee that.

You must be feeling severely wounded, to sincerely respond with such blind, presumptuous assumptions and insults that only serve to harm your credibility and cement your idiocy.

You're a fool. Save yourself and quit this bout now, before I really make a mess out of you.

you're sad a lot

check em
thanks for the dubs of new year new luck user
I'm leaving for the navy in a week or two and getting the fuck out of the midwest after bootcamp and taking my classes in cali. I'm bringing my pretentious music with me

t. newfag

Didn't even read

>getting out of the Midwest

As an user stuck in the Midwest for the past 2 decades I can tell you you're already on the right path. Good luck

>Didn't even read
You flatter yourself - as though reading that post would benefit you in any capacity, as though you'd respond to its reason and steer from ultimate ruin.

No. You're much too foolish to alter such a course and save yourself.

The same childish caprice which compelled you to lash out so blindly renders you impervious to being reasoned with. You impetuous child. It's only fitting that you're a normie.

I still refuse to rest your replies. You better be shitposting itt or else I'm afraid you're wasting your time

Are you the same dude that was in the Kanye/Trump thread saying it is okay to boycott people if they have different views?

Please get off this board. You can't have a normal conversation, you keep getting into arguments.

anyways

normie, I honestly have nothing else to comment on

I realized I have more favorite albums from a larger group of artists than favorite artists in general.

Again, you flatter yourself - as though your opinion wields weight, as though I'd waste a moment pondering the means of moving it, as though it matters whatsoever. You have made it apparent that you neither receive nor respond to reason.

Though these posts are in response to you, and they are addressed to you, you are nothing but a tool to their ultimate ends. You want to close your eyes, ignore my words, and play the part of a stone - immovable and resistant to logic. I've simply chosen to let you play that part, to render you a platform, a tool towards my ends, and stand upon you shouting towards the heavens until your idiocy becomes apparent to every waking ear.

I am not that person.