NIGGERS HERE! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE! FRESH OFF THE BOAT! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE! $12 A PIECE! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE!

NIGGERS HERE! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE! FRESH OFF THE BOAT! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE! $12 A PIECE! GET YOUR NIGGERS HERE!

but those are silhouettes

common man, i really need to get these niggers off my hands so i can afford to give my wife an abortion

I didn't know Harambe had family.

offensive to apes

I'll take two women with the lip plates
I am making a bukake movie and they will do nicely are the plates extra ?

$5 bcs im a merciful god

No sir the plates are free of charge! I am happy to see you are purchasing these women for a bukake film for they have aids

Why thank you! i will give you the nigger with the bright smile! he is excellent at stealing bikes!

It's fine AIDS isent an issue as it's going to be a
>red room movie
With all different animals witch I will jack off into there mouths.
And if people pay more I'll allow them to rape the niggers .

why do you people hate blacks so much? what have we ever done to you?

I dont know, I livel a Mexico, yeah,. We Have Brown and White people but rarely you can see a Black guy/woman here

You spelt niggers wrong, I love niggers but I need to make a living here. and i have almost sold all of them so im doing pretty good!

Live

a wise business choice i see

Did you know a quarter of all taxes goes towards fixing street lights cause of niggers swinging from them
Another quart goes to pay for their crack and sagging trousers and a hand gun
Another quarter goes to lawyers to defend their murder and rape chargers
Then the whites have fuck all left for them selfes

there is no need for this racism.
why so much hate?
where are your sources?

My sources come from observing Detroits down fall and became (niggerized)
And from Donald trump

I gotta leave for work now so I'll post this
Just in case anyone posts immunity cat

I wish you guys didn't hate all of us. I understand hating those that have wronged you but there is no reason to hate every single black person. would you hate an innocent baby just because he or she might be black?

Are you looking for a friend? the nigger behind me is really good at doing coke and my business is doing very well so i think i will give you a discount of 4 bucks

Coke feind nigger he will Shurely rob me and maybe kill me to feed his habit

hhmmm, OH I GOT IT! do you have someone you don't like? just drop the nigger off in his neighborhood and before you know it he will be bringing down the property value in no-time!