I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about my recent failures...

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about my recent failures, and in a sudden meth induced epiphany i came up with manifesto, a guide if you will, on how life should be viewed/lived. What does Sup Forums think? Feel free to share your constructive criticism/feedback and let me know what else you think i should add. I really want to improve as a person and start succeeding and I firmly believe if I did things this way I have a pretty good shot at it.

Second part of manifesto...

You're an idiot

Bump for success

hold up, this is two different IP addresses.
did you post one on your phone and the other on your computer? What happened here?

That's not a manifesto that's just a to do list....ass

Why? I put my mind and soul in to this

No, all on phone

Do you even take life seriously?
I dont have a problem with creating a rulebook for yourself. But your rules in itself are going to get you in trouble or are hateful

Well I'm gonna turn it into some sort of manifesto or someeshit faggot. I really believe this can help some people.

Be postive, but fuck feelings. What is it?

How do you post pictures without letting other anons track you?
Isn't the point of this site to remain anonymous? Shit.
I've blindly posted and probably been tracked by other anons. What can I do to prevent that? Posting from mobile btw

>thinking a meth addled brain has anything to contribute to the world

What the fuck do you mean? Of course I take life seriously, otherwise i wouldn't have spebt the last hour making this this. You sound like a bitch to me, tits or gtfo

these rules are retarded

7 is flawed, otherwise this is more or less solid general life advice. money is just a construct. it gets you resources, but is otherwise useless. you can't put money in your gas tank or build a house out of it or smoke it.

be trusting of people sometimes. trust is necessary from time to time. it's wise to hold people at arm's length until you know them, but sooner or later you'll need a fellow soul to lean on.

this is one of the best things i've ever seen come from meth. i'd consider not doing meth anymore, it actually is pretty bad for you.

Read carefully, i said fuck OTHERS feelings. Care about your own

Maybe you posted this in a car, while moving between wifi spots? This is really unusual.

1. semi-valid.
little lies can help you to not hurt the feelings of others. Brutal honesty is exactly that: brutal. Be honest to yourself, tho.
2. valid
3. valid, mostly. still, asking for help can increase social bonds and ease any burden. be prepared to be on your own, tho.
4. valid
5. invalid. we are emotional beings, so rather than to ignore your emotions and focus on logic, make logical decisions within your emotional borders. empathy and sympathy are important for our psychological well-being.
6. valid
7. invalid. See point 5. Social deprivation almost certainly leads to greater depression. Still, "helping out friends" shouldn't consume all of your productivity as well. Give, but only what you can spare.
8. semi-valid. In a highly competitive environment this is good advice, but in general it just leads to paranoia. And frankly, you don't sound like a person fit for a highly competitive environment...
9. semi-valid, depends how good your instincts have lead you in the past. Some people are just gullible.

First learn to write it down without being so fucking edgy

Alright hell yeah this is the type of reply I wanted to see. Thanks user, yeah im actually working on the drug abuse, i dramatically cut down on drugs.
Idk bro i only used phone in my room

Not bad, but I think it depends on your goal in life. Yours seems to be how to not have your heart broken by anyone.

Yeah, if you make others feel good, comfortable and better around yourself. You will improve on it.

I am not saying to trust 100% people are going to leave you, and you are going to leave people.

That doesnt mean that you cant care

10. invalid. If you can trust yourself, you can trust others. Ofc that only goes to a reasonable extend. Wouldn't hand out my credit-card info to anyone f.e., but paranoia -again- leads to social deprivation and therefore depression.
11. invalid, see above
12. valid, unless you want to report a crime.
13. vaild
14. semi-valid. Having this POV is important, but needs to be contrasted with the subjective view in order to get a full picture. Thinking outside the box does not mean to leave one and step into the next, it means to have them all in view.
15. semi-valid. One of our biological morale-pillars is altruism, another is a sense of fairness. To sate your own demands, you will come into situations where you enjoy to cater towards others. They will return these deeds.
Still, criticism alone on a emotional basis shall not prevent you from making independent decisions.

At the bottom of your page, it shows a counter for how many unique people have posted in a thread. I have a script that attaches an incremented number with the newcomer's first post, as seen by the red boxes.

I came in just before (3), which is why there is no (2).
The first two posts counted as unique posters, which is extremely unusual.

Ok i guess the social deprivation part is kind of off, you cant suppress emotions, or atleast have any good come out of it. Will fix. Why do I not sound fit for a competitive environment? I built this with that in mind. Well in the past i have ignored but instincts and decided to try shit out anyway for the sake of doing different things, didn't turn out so well, i should've trusted myself.
Well that has some to do with it, but it isn't the basis of this. I just don't want to make any more mistakes

When OP gets high and in a drug induced fit thinks he's karl marx..

>Why do I not sound fit for a competitive environment?
Because you are emotionally instable and currently in a phase to establish even the most basic of your personal principles.
Apart from sociopaths who will exploit these weaknesses to get you out of their way, you will crumble under the stress that such environments will put on you.
I recommend manual labor, or a laid back office job. design, advertisement and economics are toxic environments, and creative / scientific work (apart from maybe programming) will be too demanding for you in your current situation.

Well number ten, im my opinion, is semi valid, maybe trust your fellow man, but women i find untrustworthy regardless. Time and time again life has proven to me that women cannot be trust, so fine, trust others but women cannot be trusted. Number eleven will be removed because depression. Idk, number fifteen i believe should stay, i find that no matter what you do or how fair you want to be, someone is going to be unhappy about something. Perhaps don't feel bad about other people because of a decision you made?

I wasn't even aware that this came off as emotional instability. I thought I was doing a pretty good job. I just want to change man. I failed in the past and decided to work on several issues i believe contributed to my failures.

>but women i find untrustworthy regardless
Learn to read the red flags then.
Got into their pants on first date? not a keeper.
Can't support her own economically? not a keeper.
Career wish is house-wive? not a keeper.
Drug-abuse? not a keeper.
Is emotionally instable? WTF are you doing user, don't stick it into crazy.

Are you a psychologist by any chance? Or maybe its the meth that has me fried?

not him, but i'm going on the assumption that because you smoke meth, a lot of your friends do as well, and some of them have screwed you over pretty badly.

see, meth addicts are generally untrustworthy people. they have an itch that costs money to be scratched, and will often break the law to that end.

i would revise that to not at all trust people who smoke meth, and start off cautious with people who don't

You being emotionally instable is not a negative judgments, it's a mere observation.
Maybe you will overcome this struggle in the future, but currently I'd advise minimal stress and self-reflection.
You sound like a person that gut hurt in the past on a emotional level, so apart of actually getting clean permanently, take your time to contemplate and let these wounds heal.

I'm not a psychologist.
But I've been there 15 years ago. Other circumstances, but similar situation.
Just giving you what I've learned myself.

this

Well idk where i live, every chick turned out to be a nutjob. I live in a fucked up place.
I've been screwed over by both addicts and non addicts man, it gets to a point where idk who to trust.
Well thats what I thought I was doing, self reflection. What gave it away that i came off as emotional unstable? Holy fuck I had no clue, i swear. I dont really feel angry or sad rn. But yes, i guess you could say im going through some dramatic changes, i hit rock bottom. I lost both my jobs, have barely any money, and lost my gf, all because i ignored the red flags.

How old are you user? Im 24.

>What gave it away that i came off as emotional unstable?
Your manifesto was mostly a declaration of "I don't want to feel guilty anymore"

What country do you live in?
Are you in therapy?

32 next month

The good ole USA. No, im telling you man i lost both my jobs, no insurance. I honestly don't know what else to do man, its cool that you pick up on this and I didn't. What should I do user? What did you do that helped?

Interesting

Bump for some advice

Tbh, my nationality helped.
In germany we have a dense web of social services who cover the costs of therapy, and in case of no work, also pay your rent and hand you out some 400€ per month for food and stuff.

I know that the US is pretty deserted in that sector, but you still have social workers and support groups, so I'd start out there, and simultaneously apply for a new job...
Maybe even in a new city where you come off as blank slate.

Not that user, Get a clean manifest. One that you can build upon, without the bullshit.

You don't understand, i actually believed this was the most sound advice i could come up with. What part of it did you think was bullshit?

Alright dude. I am sorry. I looked at this pretty closed off in my mind and it doesnt fit my expierences.

I live a different life, in a different country. I sont know what you went through.
Maybe, for you, its not bullshit.

Maybe i should applaud you for asking questions and searching answers instead of being an asshole.

Well im currently looking for a new job already.
Nah man, im glad you shared this with me because now that I look at it deeper, it maybe is bullshit. The US is just filled with assholes, and in my town its just shitty people everywhere. You have to keep an open eye for disguised enemies posing as friends. With that being said, would you still say its emotional instability, or adaptation to my environment. Be honest and as frank as you can be, cuz goddamnit i need answers. Help me if you can user

I am atvwork right now. So i cant typ to much. Also with the work i do, most here hate me. Refugee work.

So to think about it, albeit i live a happy life. Your views may be different.

So to say. I have base thrust in evreyone. People do make use of that, i just drop those people and surround myself with others.

Altough. They also are scarred. People around them might have betrayed them and they are all builsing new lives. Which is hard.

So yeah. Jist find somebody that can guide you through it. That can give you a different perspective to look at. Dont live by others rules, but see if they work

Alright user, thanks, be safe

Well shit, if that ain't eerie.
I've never tried meth, hell, I've barely had alcohol, I'm like a complete square, but damn if that manifesto didn't put words to how I've been acting and feeling for the better part of 5 years.

Do you live in the US? Maybe im on to something, but do Americans really live a life under such pressure that we are programmed way differently than our german friends?

Yeah, I live in the US, but I doubt I'm indicative of even a small minority of our population.

You know what, I just think its the meth and the current situation that im in and im just having a difficult time coping, im gonna stop doing drugs for good now.

Really wish I had more time. But here i go. First of all, OP. I wish you the best.

A couple of years back i read a story here. I changed it in my head, and adapted it to my vieuws. It's different but not mine.

I look at lofe as a gigantic river with sandy beaches and rocky areas. Evreybody is dropped in it at the start of life. If you are lucky, its a safe spot to learn how to swim and you have proepe around you that teach you how to swim.

So yournlife gets gokng, you must take off and shit. Arent you getting tired of all that swimming?. Here you need other people. To chat with, to hold on to you, that can get you onto shore to rest, even if the moment is brief.

Does it hurt when somebody lets yoi drift away. Yes.
Does it hurt more to always swim on your own and never get a break. I think so.

So i made the decision to thrust. I help my friends along the river. I point out rocks to them they can smash against and i try to get them ashore.

I learnt how to swim, but i never learnt to be alone doing it.

There might be some credence to that. I wasn't always like this. Just... a lot of of subsequent shit went down in very quick succession...

Maybe that's what I've been doing, trying to just cope.

So what you're saying is, keep swimming no matter what, but help others while doing? In other words, live life, and help others, but don't let those that let you drift away stop you from achieving your goals right?

Exactly, i wasn't like this either, at the start of this year everything was perfect, but these past 5 months shit just went south very quick. I miss my old life