Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/cirno.swf
i.4cdn.org/f/Loli.swf
youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw
youtube.com/watch?v=YX48nuBWm5U
1drv.ms/1h0T9Dl
1drv.ms/1JtY6jh
1drv.ms/1NDGGC5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZ7TPcqkV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/f/cirno.swf

Whatever, Kirito

Claimed.

Yuuko claimed!
(・ω・)

Clammed

Claimu

Pray the fakes get exposed

Hana loyal af

still here

Got some essay I have to do but i'm procrastinating it and watching family guy and painting my nails lol. What're you gonna apply to?

Sounds like fun! you enjoy it? and I'm watching tv and painting my nails. I forgot how decent family guy was lol

Nico claimed!

Iowa claimed

whats up my dudes

True, but the offer is still there. Well nice you enjoyed it, but don't be sad.

Nice on the ears, always liked the harmonizing vocals

Jokes on you, that is my alias

Eh just some retail where I can unload or overnight stuff

Yo

Nonon claimed.

:-(

Okay... bakas~

Well, I was referring to Aioi X Mai. MY waifu is Cirno. I'm just shipping other waifus into yuri relationships. And they gave me a good pic to do so, you know?

>But I wouldnt say I love Ika though
Also, that's like some heresy right there.

Saber claim
>German BBs are awesome
>Ceiling
Nothing much playing war thunder now you?

Of course I did~
Sounds like the usual day for grils. My cousin usually did the same when we lived in the same complex

It always bring tears to my eyes ;-;

Sleep is hard.

Agreed.

that face

>painting my nails.
Are you for real on this? Are you at least a femanon?

Hi dude.

Oh now I see. But why were you telling me what they would be called?
>that's like some heresy right there
Nope because I never did in the first place.

i.4cdn.org/f/Loli.swf

I'm getting kinda sleepy, guys. Had fun talking to you all. Night~!

It's a cute ship though, I will admit.

still here 4 u

Goodnight, Mai!

Selamat Malam.

Good night dude!

>Ika

>diaper

fuck that's enough /waifu/ for a week.

The it's your job as my ship to make me happy..!

Oh nice nothing too big or busy I like it!

Lol hey I'm not just some cliche.. but then again it's really really relaxing

I'm a femanon lol yeah I can see why that'd be something you'd ask about.

That's just disgusting.

I know :^)

youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM

I forgot i was here

Yup, the walmart I'm aiming for isnt very hectic cause it's by the freeway towards the countryside

So no worries on holiday madness

Bitch ass
>Rammstein
Good shit

Silly

Off to shower

>Oh now I see. But why were you telling me what they would be called?
Because I thought it was a cute and neat ship name, since it was a witty play on words.

I also thought Madoka X Homura could be called MadoMura or HomuDoka
Not quite as good. MaiAi works VERY well. BOTH sounds nice and has a good meaning.

But those other 2 disagree... =(

>Nope because I never did in the first place.
So, you just pick your waifu based on who you think is cool? You didn't seriously consider them for who they are out of other characters WHY you'd pick them over someone else?

You didn't come up with a mini-thesis as to why THEY, in specific, are your waifu?

You didn't sperg out when making this decision, and actually feel bad any time you might have considered someone else... like a sperg?
You decided on your waifu lightly, and didn't post weird, normally embarrassing shit that makes you look like m̶e̶ some kind of sperg?

>I'm alone in this Autism? :-/

>REEEEEE
Just watchin youtube and settling down. Played tactical intervention again today with friends and its alot of fun to dick around in

Hey Ika! whats up bud

>kids

>You're so cute when you're angry kek
Yeah I'm wrapping up with my games right now watching a few YouTube videos now while listening to Medal of Honor Frontline soundtrack forgot how powerful that shit is.

Make sure to people watch if it's one of those 24 hour ones! Walmart people are weird in a funny way.

She only it twice month tho, not everyday kek
And she seemed to be at "peace" for the next days she went and took care of herself

You just show up when maki is here.

You're not one of us.

Go away.

Oh, you're the other user that i spoke to about Kirby and JoJo right? anyway how's it going?

You're a girl? any proof on this?

Same ol same ol, ain't nothing changed. You?

When a piece does that, you know it's powerful, Makes it even more memorable. Instrumental seems to have that effect more than any other form as well.

I can try my best.

>I am not!
I know my night will pick up later though. Enjoying the quiet while it lasts
>I just want a quiet life
Never played a medal of honor game but I have the newest one on my origin account

Indeed I am! It's going good and hyping up friday for obvious reasons. How about you?

Same ol same ol here as well. watching some Cow Chop

>I'm a femanon lol yeah I can see why that'd be something you'd ask about.
So, are you actually into girls, then? Like, since you have a waifu, and all?

Just curious

of hell yeah, bakas~!

See those STRONGEST dubs?

Is it really? Its true control, dominance and trust in a partner you love.

Sounds good man. Finally got to the point where they have enough content that you can forget about some of it, then go back and watch it like new.

Greatest move they ever made.

Ah ok, that makes so much more sense now.

>part 1
Oooh! Ok now that makes sense too. I thought you were talking about my unnamed picture that I just happened to post that time.
>part 2
First off, not a wife, just whom I represent is all.
Second, I don't watch anime or tv in general so what I have watched is very few. That being said, I don't know much about any other anime, character/plot wise. However, I have watched Ika musume and read most of the manga. So with that said, you can already see that my options were limited here from the start. In fact, I probably wouldn't have ever joined this place if I never stumbled upon this place. The only reason I stumbled upon this place was because a poster who used to have Sanae posted a pic I had as an album. I came in with an ayy lmao at around 2am or so. So as you can see, I'm only choosing her for as a random coincidence I happened to see.
>giant post.
>pic near related

Sorry for the long delay here, had to write that up there. I'm doing good, pretty sure I'm getting a job soon.
>feels good.
How about you?

Claiming myself

Yeah lol I mean I don't do it daily either but it is really nice

I get on around the same time every night. It's just nice to see maki here as well obviously.

ask him or him or him i mean not like it matters anyways.
The fact two people without waifus just suddenly berated me with sarcastic questions goes to show bad luck or another discord raid. Either of which means you wouldn't believe me anyways~

That's better! n_n

So basically shinoa user told me about this place a lot and how nice (some) of the people are and said "Oh don't worry, just pick your favorite anime character, it's what a lot of the people do there" so that day when we got home he just helped get me started on it.

Claiming

Have a great day y'all

Axel a shit.

Vocals usually don't bring me to tears, but the one I sent is different
Without fail, every time I listen to it, I am in tears kek

I can imagine it
Must feel like a really nice haircut kek

Not too great but i'd talk about that later.

Pretty hyped for the next episode as well, also listening to Kirby music.
It's far too weird for my tastes.

>Yes you are~
Yeah a quiet life is one to strive for.
>Enjoy it man
Try the older ones if you get a chance they didn't age well but they were an experience to behold.
>This soundtrack
Tears to my eyes everytime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLiRgNFvfGw

They've been getting out 2 videos a day just about and it pretty much brightens my day man. With this video I'll have everything watched.

Still waiting on guests, that'll be awesome.

Don't worry about lol you do you! Really where at man? Hope you enjoy it at least. I'm gonna have to get a job soon anyways but I dunno when. Feeling good over here I've had a real enjoyable day! Feel like the rest of the week will be just as good.

Can confirm.

If you wanna talk about it you can! Willing to lend an ear if thats the least I can do.

Just hoping the quality of KQ gets upped lmao. Which one are ya listening to?

Grazie, you have a wonderful day as well

>The only reason I stumbled upon this place was because a poster who used to have Sanae posted a pic I had as an album. I came in with an ayy lmao at around 2am or so. So as you can see, I'm only choosing her for as a random coincidence I happened to see.
Oh ok.

So, wait, you normally wouldn't have been here? Then you're probably not the Ika poster on Sup Forums, I take it? Someone on Sup Forums posts an Ika desktop when there's Desktop Threads. I thought they were you.

Are are you... you... them? You know what I mean.

Oh, I see.
So, you're almost like Ika above, then. In a way.

As a Dom I enjoy the control I have over my partner. Its more S&M / Bondage then the odd infantile half of the fetish.

> or another discord raid.

You have one hell of a persecution complex

At losing.

It's like.. hmm.. okay so you know when you get home after a long day of college or work and you curl up to a nice book or tv show? it's like that but you're making yourself look better doing it lol and i like the smell of it too mostly, even though most don't.

Hey you, wanna do something?

I really wouldn't know if I'm honest.

Guess so n_n ah well!

You have a nice day as well, sir.

>discord raid
I knew it.

Ah, already improving a bit. Glad to see

Most don't do it for me as well, but it'll put me in that mood ya know. The sulking spiral. Haha, well hey shows you're not emotionally disconnected from the world.

Same here, always refreshing to watch them after a long day. The pace they have going on there is worth the sacrifice for the main channels, even then they have editors there as well so it's all coming together.

Besides the AH guys, who else would they bring? The Moose is already in though but who knows.

Kek, why I chuckle at this? I destroyed the axel virus and prevent Axel World I'll have you know.

I think he's just asking in a nicer way of "tits or gtfo"
Regardless, ignore him

Thanks, except my day is already ending!

Nice, that's how I feel. I applied at Costco on Saturday, got a call on Sunday, and did my interview earlier today. I think I got a really good chance to get hired since my stuff sounds like what they needed. So how was your day enjoyable?
>nearly 2 hours before my turn for the interview

Nope, not from Sup Forums. Not from anywhere really. I used to go on the box threads a while back ago but those threads are long gone sadly. I would basically look for that thread, not find it, leave Sup Forums.

And if them isn't the guy from Sup Forums then I have no idea wha you're talking about.

>your entire string of posts

Tits or GTFO

A relative is on Life Support and everybody's been upset, trying to take my mind off of all of that for a bit.

>Kirby Track
Listening to this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=YX48nuBWm5U

Well, when I said "Ika", I meant this guy:
with his statement:
>The only reason I stumbled upon this place was because a poster who used to have Sanae posted a pic I had as an album. I came in with an ayy lmao at around 2am or so. So as you can see, I'm only choosing her for as a random coincidence I happened to see.

Basically, I was saying you both got here by chance, and you both take this whole thing very lightly. You like the character you call your "waifu", but they're not ACTUALLY your waifus; they're just preferred characters

I'm not sure what to say.

A lot of people in the thread dont take this thread seriously.

It'd improve a lot if you stayed with me past 5 you know..

Can do n_n thanks love.

Oh I see well then in that case yeah we are a lot alike

Knowing you, I think I can say you're one of em Rory

Heh, that's exactly what I was saying kek.

I would say this

What's up Yuno?

Thank you Axel

Then I hope it's a happy ending

Little bored, you?

Im here for a chat if needed, but I try not to bring my personal issues into the thread. This isnt the place for my issues to be dealt with. I do discuss my waifu with people who ask about her but aside from that Im basically an onlooker, yes.

Claimed

Yes Yes!
I loves chilling in her room doing nothing just because of the smell

I never was emotionally disconnected from the world~
I just need really good music or stories to bring me to tears
Like plastic memories ;-;

Don't say anything. I'm a person who is into bondage and diapers. I'm a nasty perv I guess, and I love it. Just ate a Walmart 4 meat pizza, it was ok.

>Nope, not from Sup Forums. Not from anywhere really. I used to go on the box threads a while back ago but those threads are long gone sadly. I would basically look for that thread, not find it, leave Sup Forums
Oh, I see then.

I did a few box threads. I wasn't an asshole, though. I actually delivered semi-decent stuff.
Usually science-related, meme-related, or Cirno related. And usually a LOT of pictures.

I linked a few hundred Sesame Street meme pics, a few hundred Cirno pics, and a number of schematics for generators and /x/-Tech
Here are some of my wins:
1drv.ms/1h0T9Dl
1drv.ms/1JtY6jh
1drv.ms/1NDGGC5

Clam

>Not at all.
Yet so far away

I'll give them a shot sometime if I ever get my hands on a copy.
>soundtrack
Always a sucker for this kind of music

Yea I'm down just have no idea what to do like always.

I'm ok with the sacrifices they put for their main channels, although James still is regularly putting out videos and Aleks has always been lazy anyways lol. The content they all make together is too good.

Nobody actually unless you want to count the Funahus Overwatch game they did. I just want ex-creatures there sometime and whoever else could come by

That sounds great! Although I dunno how long I'd be able to work at someplace like Costco not a retail or whatever it is kind of person. Just played Tactical intervention with friends, lot of mindless fun if you got friends to do it with
>another interview?

Ah that sounds terrible. I'm sorry to hear that but I hope the thread can do that for ya.

Oh I love this theme albeit a remixed version. Tbh any kirby song sounds good remixed or not

I can understand the bondage part, i just find the whole diaper thing a bit weird.

Hmmm... I'm kinda surprised, tbh.

I thought it was normal in these threads to be serious.

eight
ate
8 is almost 9

dammit!

8 hours to be up. I can work with this.

That's understandable love. But hey you should get on skype with us more =~= we like hearing from ya.

Really? I thought I was the only one! I know back when I lived with them in highschool my parents never let me do it in my room with the door closed because it could be bad lol

hmm... let me think!

Just woke up, thank god. Just gonna hang out here for while rehearsing some courses
You know, if you're bored you can always try drawing waifu

Tohka a cute

Nekiowa
Wew lad

I take my waifu more serious than I do these threads

you can do it

I think it should help a bit.

Kirby music is always great, i like that remix in particular because the bits of Revenge of Meta Knight thrown in.

Who is "Producer" supposed to mean?

Just wondering.

BTW, is 999?

I'm a very shitty drawer tho

A few people do treat this as their place to vent, gather friends and a meeting place. But goven how far away I am, and how many different people I know, I cant manage it. So I dont try to. I know my limits and exceeding them here would be bad for work. Thats still not to say I dont reveal the odd bit about myself.
I cant really do that unless you're voice chatting due to Im mainly on the laptop to game.

>Those cat ears betray that statement cutie :^)
You'll get there eventually.

Yeah you should they're really good and the old ones have really good soundtrack I'd recommend listening to more of it Arnhem Knights just stood with me with the child singing
This one is good too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UZ7TPcqkV4
Peaches

Hey girlie, post your tits already. Haven't we given you enough (You)s?

nope, but is 88. :-)
Still dubs.

>I take my waifu more serious than I do these threads
That's good to hear! :-)

Why don't you give me a happy ending~

Yup, so why don't we talk? I've seen you here a while but never did?

You were there? with Keith and everything? I miss those guys, I wish I could have a chat with them again.

Nah I hope not. That's how long I waited for them to interview me. Luckily, they had the movie The Martian playing and since I'm easily distracted I was enjoying myself. What do you mean you can't do kind of job? Just not your thing? What kind of game is tactical intervention?

I understand, just look at diapers as another form of bondage. A form of dependency on another who controls when you can get "changed" or out of them. Its really no different then having one tied, gag'd, or bondage to an object with another holding the power to let you go. Also diapers are hot, I dunno why, its all psychological.

Shh, if you keep saying that she'll switch waifus again and say that she had to do it cause she was getting harassed