Other urls found in this thread:

m.luvos.net/Healing-Earth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never really had a problem with it

tits or cocks out for harambe

This.

Get wrekt pizzaface

Czech out mein quads.
>I used an acne wash and made sure to stop touching my face, that reduced it a bunch. Also more water less sugars

Try this:
m.luvos.net/Healing-Earth

Rub honey on zits and leave it on overnight and next day the acne should be reduced/gone

go see your doctor

Consider sewerside

I outgrew it.
Proactive did nothing
Exposed did some
After 2 some years of exposed it finally went away
I think i just outgrew it though

or you just have honey on your face and feel like a dumbass

Generic Accutane
>mfw I work for a dermatologist

accutane worked great for me but gave me bad back pain and affected my attitude

got older
stopped having dairy all together (milk, cheese, yougurt)
masturbated less

that's it. those are the answers. stop using benzoyl peroxide and harsh chemicals... don't pick at your face.

I've got scars from my 16-24 years.

Wash your face daily with Cetaphil, then put on Benzoyl Peroxide Gel every night. CHANGE YOUR PILLOW CASES AND SHEETS REGULARLY!!! My acne goes down about 80% every time I change them.

Did you get dryness also? That was my only side effect. Also I have minor acne again about a year later and it blows. But I'm also just stressed rn so

I took a vacuum cleaner and fashioned a reducer head out of .5mm aluminum sheet metal.
The hole at the end of the reducer was about 2mm in diameter, a good size for your average pimple.
Enough suction was created by the reducer to suck out any face cheese and oils from under my skin.
Today I have a perfect smooth face.

For visual aid

I figured out it was caused by my shampoo and certain foods...namely peanut butter. Any perfume containing shampoo/body wash will only worsen your acne. I cut that shit and completely cleared up in weeks.

yes dryness, my acne didnt come back tho

But x out, it gets rid of my acne whenever it flares up in less than a week of usage. Granted my acne has never really been that bad

Cut your face off, hurts a bit but no more acne.

This, thank god too.

>Masturbate less

There is zero relation.

Stopped puberty and started washing my pillow case weekly. Also stopped using all those face cleaners and cleansers. Pretty sure they just fuck up your face more.

Also less dairy. All the dairy now day pumped with estrogen. Acne city.

maybe not. it could have been one or all of those three things.

it causes fluctuations in your testosterone output so I really don't think it's a huge stretch.