>want to see NFL threads
>want to see waiver wire discussions
>want to see CFB threads

Instead it's:

>muh Germany no medals
>Hope Solo vagina threads
>Pogba threads
>transfer threads

Please based mods. Move Soccer and Olympic threads to /asp/. Please!?!?

mods, please move all burgerball threads to >

>where are my cancer threads :(
sage

Fuck you, you are what's wrong with this board

>where are my generals??? ;_;

>muh niche sports nobody gives a shit about aren't on the front page

time to get with the times burgerboi

Soccer is literally a woman's game.

It's only two weeks every two years.

Fuck off with your bitching, you whiny cunt.

I agree they should move Olympic discussion to /asp/. but /trans/ is a general, they're not bothering anybody.

NOW
>sports borda with long tredas about all sports

REGULAR
>sports borda with only football and shit murrican sports tredas

Olimpics make it better.

>implying anyone outside your retarded ameripig hugbox country cares about "sports" like handegg and whatever the other obscure """"sports"""" are you are referring to

>b-but olympics & football actually require skill
>w-we want to discuss the commercial breaks and which one of our apehoop players would make our wives' best bull

fuck off ameriblob

It's quite amazing how you only want sports which you invent and nobody else plays.

Handegg is officially the dumbest sport on this planet. Like a literal pussy version of Rugby.

it's even more amazing how Brazilians can't handle the bantz.

Not Brazilian, just live here. Feel free to insult the country at will. On the other hand.... Handegg is still shit.

Why are you so angry?

you just quoted all of the American posts you could find without reading all of them, you are definitely Brazilian regardless of where you came from. looks like the hue has rubbed off on you.

Fuck off nigger. The Olympics happens for 2 weeks once every 2 years. You can man up and handle it instead of bitching about roidcharge.

>Choosing to live in a third world favela
But why user

for once, i agree with a koalafucker.

t. Nu Male Hilary supporter

b-but i'm voting johnson

>M-MUH SPEE
kek cry some more while the rest of us have fun

be the change you want to see, don't be a whiny faggot

All you fucking Nu Male faggots should be shot and killed.

NFL belongs in /asp/ seeing as its literally a non sport and watched exclusively by one country who sucks ass at relevant sports

Only in america :)

If the women bitched about making extra money for their empty club games in any other country they would be soundly laughed at

where's german bro who >tfw no gf

I hope he finally found a gf...

>complains about cancerthreads
>makes a cancerthread about it

summer olympics take place just once every 4th year and burgers still have the audacity to complain

for the record, i also find soccer boring and queer as fuck

EHHHHH

All this butthurt because other countries can't handle the patrician sport of American football.

>waaaah, I don't understand the sport my masters favor so I'm going to say it's dumb

Fuck your brain smash, we are watching actual athletes here.

Sushhh, the niggertier country of Wallonia hasn't won any medals yet.

American sports are just an excuse for repressed homosexuals with a cuck fetish to watch black men perform.

>must be as physically strong as possible no matter the sport or how disadvantageous it may be
>if you are anything below 2m, 110kg you are mocked for being "small" and a "pussy", regardless of skill
>American sports that do not feature muscular black men are not accepted (hockey, football, tennis)
>commercials that air literally every 5 min or less (no exaggeration) must feature a large black man every other commercial or else Americans consider it "racist"
>any sport with less than 3 black men per team is mocked as a "woman sport"

Im glorious Western yuro master race you self hating spic
Not everyone needs large black men in their sports to find them entertaining

I am his gf ;3

What is this fantasy shit? Is it a surrogate because you're not allowed to bet on sports? I agree that football needs a seperate board though.

>NFL
>CFB
>Fantasy Sports
>interesting

you are actually a faggot, try watching a real sport, Cletus

Like what?

Handegg is the one that should be in /asp/ with mandrama.

They can't bet on matches so they basically build the equivalent of a FUT and get gibs whenever one of the niggers in their club wins something

and yet, here you are, vacationing in our country, enjoying our breezy beaches, walking around in public without having to look at muslims.

you must be new my friendly ally, football has always dominated this board and during the last olympics there were tons of medal-count based threads

honestly maybe go to the local mcdonalds to discuss waver wire whatever the fuck that is

Actual ape hoop fan detected

What a time to be alive....

If I started a thread on Tax Fraud and Forced Diversity would that make you happy Abraham?

>went off to pick up the bigmac and then remembered he made the bait thread earlier

this is funny cause i'm a big tennis fan, and every time you have a "smaller" (in this case, 5'9/5'10/5'11) player out there, like ferrer, nishikori, etc, the american commentary always alludes to height. no matter if the guy is top 10, he's always the little guy.

meanwhile american players are massive and have no subtlety whatsoever in their games (BENCH PRESS N SERVE) and they wonder where things are going wrong?

>log into Sup Forums
haha

Make a fantasy football thread
Don't expect tons of NFL threads not on a Sunday during the season
CFB has nothing remotely interesting happening right now

I agree the hope solo threads are annoying

Come on man you're better than that. What do you expect?

>wanting globalist scum Johnson as president

wew

I mean you're kidding yourself if you don't think ferrer and nishikori being manlets doesn't hurt them. If they were 6'3 they would fare better.

>fantasy football

Literally the most pathetic thing possible

>log into Sup Forums
stopped reading there

Kill yourself.

Sorry to hurt your feelings Deadspin

>HoF game cancelled due to field painting issues

haha, NFL is kill

American football isn't a real sport

Soccer is literally for women.

Played rugby for about a week, they told me I had to hack the front spike off of my cleats and that I couldn't form tackle people, FUCKING DROPPED

>kicking a ball and prancing
>not touching people
>falling on the ground begging for a call

Women's sports 101