Just got a job at Subway Sup Forums, any sub veterans know what I should expect when I start working there?

Just got a job at Subway Sup Forums, any sub veterans know what I should expect when I start working there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cV542dRK3uk
youtube.com/watch?v=2yFCyPX3kT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs
youtube.com/watch?v=vSAWRdvVCgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk Jersey Mikes over sub way

Subway worker here....

Its fucking hell on earth...its mainly the customers that make me wanna kill myself.

Youre gonna see a whole new level of stupid you aint never seen before.

If you think "oh its just making sandwiches"....youre in for a rude awakening

You will meet/see some fucked up people.

be a dick to every customer

idk man I live in a white town for the most part.

Will be closing up too so I'm ready for some interesting nigger encounters lel.

Also, is it allowed to change the portion size or give people different portions depending on how much I like them?

Worked in the food service industry for 2 years... never again. It made me realize that the average person is dumb as fuck and niggers are always the rudest people you'll meet.

But I live in ND and we have the highest iqs and not many black people, should be alright I'd think.

I don't see how that would be allowed in any job, but I doubt anybody would catch you doing it. I gave away free food all the time. I was a manager though. I didn't answer to anybody except my regional manager who showed up like once a month.

I don't see the hate towards these types, makes the job a whole lot more interesting.

Also bump.

as someone who has worked in customer service (not at subway tho) if you are behind that counter not a single person who walk though the day gives a single fuck about you. To them you are a simple machine they can yell at, get angry at and be a dick too and not have any repercussions. They all know this and will take advantage of it. Never "go the extra mile" for anyone, the moment you do they will tell their friends and family then you will have to work twice as hard for these shitters that couldn't give a fuck less. Also there is nothing wrong with leeching off other works accomplishments, though if you do make sure you have a believable story about how you did the job and how the other person is trying to take advantage of your hard work. Brown nose EVERY chance you get, the more the manager likes you the more you can get away with. Also congrats on the job.

Get out of any kind of fast food and go to a real restaurant. You'll get paid better and it's going to be a way better experience, trust me.

shitty pay, no raises, free cookies subs and chips, can smoke pot

It's not that bad except the odd moron who is a dick or changes his mind mid-sandwich. I got good at making the sandwiches and sold buds to management, so I didn't have to do much grunt work. If you wanna hook your friends up use meatball subs and load em up with salads because the meatballs get thrown out every few hours so no one notices it walk out the door.

do this, every time

Don't have a HS diploma though, just saving money while working on my hobby/career and hope to strike money through that, so I don't have many options.

> leeching
> brown nose
> customer service

faggot

Company policy requires you to ejaculate in at least one sandwich per shift, however you are not allowed to choose which sandwich.

I noticed I'm going to be working with this hs chick, she's 18 and I was thinking I should find a way to clap those cheeks, what do?

Well shit trips commands it.

Subway is much better conditions than most other fast food joints, Ive worked in a few. Better than working at a restaurant and same pay if you live in OZ like I do. Subway's system is much tighter than a restaurants (less cleanup and no asshole chef insisting things are done stupid), and much lower stress.

Just wait until someone comes in and orders a double meat meatball sub on flatbread, wants it toasted, and every vegetable on it. I know that pain

Former subway worker here.

The people you will encounter are the worst part.

It is a pretty easy job though. Shit pay but i got to wit down when ever i wanted, i could drink soda when ever i wanted, and i could eat cookies when ever i wanted. You also get a free sub every time you work.

You don't want to shit where you eat bro - anything goes wrong with it and work is now hell.

my manager never minded how much we ate... Shit, sometimes I'd have two subs per shift, a few cookies and chips, not to mention the bacon I stole.

The following shall be your guide:
youtube.com/watch?v=cV542dRK3uk

youtube.com/watch?v=2yFCyPX3kT0

>Its fucking hell on earth

You're a pussy. I've worked at Jeway for 2 years, at a store that does 60-75 units for lunch, on average, and it's probably one of the easiest jobs in existence.

You just suck ass

I know you aren't because a bud of mine had a girlfriend who got fired for doing that exact thing.

I worked at burger king in the back and most of my coworkers were complete assholes, the place stinks of burgers (especially you), it's boring af same thing over and over i was on break and got to see a customer flip his shit over a whopper dog the pros were free drinks/ice cream and snag a little food here or there no body gives a shit

Honestly, you should just find another job. That place is shit.

Nah, I don't give a fuck if she doesn't like like me she can fuck off. I'll try to fuck her anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

>niggers are always the rudest people you'll meet.

subway worker here, can confirm

niggers are the rudest, neediest, and most annoying people that ever come into the store

Yeah, making sandwiches.

If somebody comes back with a fucked-up sandwich and asks for a manager you're in deep shit. The trick is to use bad positioning and seasoning to fuck it up without changing amounts. Put on too much salt and pepper, pack the salads real loose and give it a good shake before you bag it

The most that'll happen if you change the amounts is you'll get bitched at

Keep an eye out for these assholes.

North Dakota=honky

It's more about if you're successful and then things sour, getting rebuffed isnt a big deal. If you fuck her every man and his dog will have an opinion about it at work, worst of all your bosses, then every event has horrible trickle down effects

>is it allowed to change the portion size or give people different portions depending on how much I like them?

I thought you weren't a nigger, OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=vSAWRdvVCgc

Fair enough, never really tried my luck there. One day the owner came in to lord it over everyone with a scale. I volunteered to make the weighed sandwich, rocked it, and after that was pretty much permanently at the counter instead of the prep room. So I never really tried my luck dicking around on amounts after that happened early

dont be a shit employee and you wont have to worry about that

Speaking from experience? If so, story?

It's not just Subway. Niggers are always shitty customers, no matter where you work.

Enjoy everyone tapping on the glass instead of just saying spinach or someshit. Ignore them, have them TELL you what they fucking want.

In other jobs - hook up with hot chick, break up, she's cut, sells the sob story to fat ugly management, he "m'ladys" and makes my life hell thereafter

I'm not looking for a relationship bro, and if it does come to that by the time we broke up it would be long past time for me to find something better.

we have free refills on our drinks, and a pack of 10-12 niggers will come in, order 2 sandwiches between them, and buy 1 drink and will sit in the store for 3-4 hours, babooning around and refilling the 1 cup they buy probably 10-15 times and pass it between them

what would you do if he came into your store?

oops *

Haha it was more the fact that I hit it and quit it after misrepresenting the seriousness of my intentions to get in. Her butthurt wasn't entirely unjustified, I suppose

I can get a full-time job there, friend says they always have an opening for the night shift. I live in a pretty small town and I assume not a whole lot of people would come in at 2am for a sub sandwich. Anyone ever work the nightshift there?

>Anyone ever work the nightshift there

You will always have a family of 5-6 douchbags that show up 5 minutes before you close and cause you to get out later than you should

Every time

At least they aren't buying 10-12 drinks and then howling at you over the price. I worked at a movie theater, and every single time a pack of niggers walked in, they did exactly that.

Yeah, it's shitty cause most of the shift is doing prep for the mealtime rushes the next day. Barely any customers though and you're largely unsupervised so you can fuck around as long as the work is done

The Pajeets love those veggie patties, if you see them walk in you might as well throw a couple patties in the microwave

This. Fucking. Post. Right. Fucking. Here.

I mostly would work there over other places just so I'll have to talk to as little customers as possible. Don't really care about hours or staying overtime, it's not like I'm really doing anything else with my time at the moment

I am a guy who likes his sub, if you act all tired and like you hate your job, expect me to act more stupid, and attempt to piss you off silently.... Act happy and yes, you will feel better and people will treat you better

Customers can be super nitpicky but as long as you don't generally 'loathe' your job you'll be fine.

Just like any other food-based job be prepared to meet druggies. As long as they're being civil don't wig out about them being high, just give them whatever the fuck they ordered and go do prep if you don't have other customers.

Be prepared for retarded coworkers who don't pull their fair share of work' ever. Honestly, working at Subway is one of the most unpleasant jobs I've ever worked

>60-75 units

Lol thats it?
Nigger my subway is surrounded by 4 hospitals and 2 schools.
Based on our sales we are on the top 5 busiest subways in the la county.

We also have a manger and owner he makes us go by the book and we are made to scrub the walls and take apart our ovens to clean them nightly or else our monthly inspection fails us for the smallest amount of dust...

So yea...mayve your subway is a walk in the park...mine isnt

God damn what happened to the autism /b? This place is practically rebbit anymore. It's gone and we'll never get it back

Poo in loos are a Subway worker's worst nightmare

Either 14 of them show up, the entire family, or 2 of them will show up, and order 13 sandwiches

They all want veggie patty or veggie delight sandwiches, they all want EVERYTHING on all of them, and they always want 4-5 sauces.

Not only do I have to smell them as I'm making sandwiches, I also have to deal with them bitching everytime a piece of cucumber or jalepeno falls off their fully loaded sandwich and I don't put it back on

They never buy any drinks or chips, they always just get 39 water cups and the kids end up putting soda in them

They never clean up after themselves, it's like they throw their food and trash on the floor

Indians are truly the worst, even worse than niggers

Our subway doesnt allow free subs...we only get a 50% discount

BBQ sauce and Parmesam are the best in da house.

Bless her. I have a fetish for fast food uniforms, and restaurants, and food

>I'm just a fat fuck

>Lol thats it?
We have a max of 3 people at lunch, most of the time it's 2

Productivity for us is 20 units per worker, so we're hitting 35-40 per worker

Lol this is a thread for people who've worked or will at shitty jobs to pay their own expenses, so I think that weeded the aspies out

Entitled white people are literally the worst to deal with.

Yea and same here?
You assuned we had more???

Our whole subway staff is about 10 workers. My stupid manager doesnt want to hire anymore people because he doesnt wanna train them.
So all of us work about 6 days a week.

And lunch hour is typically 3 people.. on mondays we will have 4.

On weekends only 2 on shift

A couple of people have mentioned this as customers and it's a good point - if you aren't openly loathing every minute and being disdainful they aren't anywhere near as bad to you. I think that's exactly why I liked the counter better than the prep work. Plus there's so many little ways to get your jollies back on the rare occasion you meet outright cunts

What's the career/hobby? Also, are still in school of did you just drop?

>white people are bad
>black people are bad
>indian people are bad

user is there any race of humans that aren't bad in your eyes?

Japanese

Not going to reveal because manager seems like the type to browse here.

Should that fact make me worried?

What was his race?

Even in the unlikely scenario he's watching this thread, I doubt he'll be able to identify you personally on the basis of your hobbies. And even then you've done nothing wrong.

>white people are bad

Not when it comes to manners and not being dickheads

Niggers and indians are objectively terrible people when it comes to being customers

>Our whole subway staff is about 10 workers

My bad, user. My manager has been pulling 65-75 hour weeks the entire summer because the only applicants we get are drop out niggers who fail the test or drug addicts that have multiple felony convictions. We've got 9 people total, 2 of which only work 2 days a week

Skinny awkward white guy, speaked authoritatively though, had a loser look about him.

Pls don't be manager.

SUBWAY STAFF, would you consider me a dick to order a 12 inch with 6 different veggies and 3 different sauces?

I dislike people and general but i woukdnt say im rude.
Though i got a severe case of RBF so it looks like im mudering people in my head when i look at them. Though really im just relaxing my face. Ill smile if a customer says something amusing but most of the time they dont so i have no need to smile like a fucking creep.
Its mainly women who send in complaints...guys dont give a fuck if you dont smile as long as they get their food but its always. Those catty intitled cunts that feel like they need to ruin my day because i didnt smile at them so they think its okay to tell my manager and thenmy manager verbally abuses ke and threatens to fire me because i didnt fucjin smile for this cunt.

If i could just stay in the back and wash dishes or prep id be much happier

Not at all

When shit's moving, me and most of my coworkers are pretty quick and can bang out a 12 inch, for example, turkey with every veggie, start to finish under 1 minute and 10 seconds

>not smiling at a woman ordering food
>get complaint

Get shit from manager about it, start smiling when I see women.

>get complaint
>creepy unsafe vibes from guy smiling too much

Can you ever fucking win?

>Its mainly women who send in complaints

>women needing to be treated special, even when ordering food

kek

Lol no that could potentially be a really good sandwich. Pain in the ass to close but wouldn't be upset unless I caught the vibe you were trying to fuck with me - and even then at the end of the day you'd be the one who paid money for a retard sandwich, making me the victor

Don't fucking charge for extra cheese. Most of the time whoever made the sandwich doesn't take the extra effort to narc to the cashier about it or the cashier doesn't add more money on to it.
Subway is all over the place, and if one does that to me I'm just going to go to another, and trash you if i see comment cards anywhere.

Are you the LA subway guy? That sounds like you work at the worst one on earth, unlucky bruh

i get 12 inch ham, tomato lettuce pickle onions and hot banana peppers (woops 5 not 6 veggies), sweet onion sauce, subway house sauce, and mustard. All that comes to only 740 calories and fills you up for half the day or more.

>fills you up

I wish I could be like you cunts, I'm /fit/ and anything below 1000 calories wont fill me up for jack shit.

No, we just aren't niggers when it comes to doing our jobs and we get it done quick, even if it only pays $8.50

Ive seen white people that are worse than both at nicer places and shitty places.

it's a known fact the best sandwich is an italian bmt with extra provolone, untoasted, with lettuce, tomato, extra onions, jalapenos, oil vinegar salt pepper and oregano.

My fav:
Herbs and Cheese Bread
Pizza Sub + Steak
Cheddar
Pizza Sauce
Toasted
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Olives
Capsicum
Spinach
Avocado
Olives
Jalapenos
Finish with Southwest Chipotle Sauce and S&P
Lord knows how many calories

haha im 5'11 and 160 pounds, so not that skinny. In fact i was 170 pounds around 4 months ago, and decided to go on a diet. I somehow fucking lost 10 pounds in a month and a half by doing what i did always, had some really filling chinese food (1800 calories maybe?) and a bottle of coke. SOMEHOW I LOST 10 POUNDS, EATING THIS SHIT.

so someone must give you free stuff or you spit the dummy? Are you Jewish?

Nah im used it.

Heres the things that piss me off most and probably other workers can agree.

>you get a sandwich and after its all done and wrapped and i take off my gloves to charge you and you say "oh i want another sandwich"...even worse if i had already asked you at the begining if you wanted multiple sandwiches.
>being super picky about where the sauce goes...like asking for it on the veggies and not the meat...when i close the sandwich it will be on both so WHO THE FUCK CARES??
>picking an attitude when i say we are out of something..its not my fucking fault my manager cant order our supplies rght. Dont whine about it to me.
>making me cut your tomatoes before i put them on your sandwich...stop being a little bitch an just eat the tomato
>throwing a tantrum if a fly gets in and lands on the sandwich for like half a second or just being overly pickly about cleanliness in general. Bitch you can eat ass no problem but youre scared of a fly? Gtfo here with that shit.
>getting a shit ton of veggies on your sandwich and then being pissed when your sandwich looks ugly as fuck when i wrap it up
>joking around and calling me stingy when i put the veggies on...no im not being stingy you asshole...im putting the required amount and if your fatass wants more then tell me...dont pout about it

>being super picky about where the sauce goes

My favorite is when every black person needs to have the sauce on both sides of the bread, specifically under the meat

I used to order 12 inch ham with herbs and cheese,
swiss
toasted
lettuce
tomato
onion
pickles
hotbananapeppers

hot sauce
sweet onion
house sauce
chipolte
mustard
light mayo all this was 1200 calories, yours is maybe 1600. I literally saved 500 caloires by removing some sauces.