Anyone else love eating creampies? Share your pics and stories

Anyone else love eating creampies? Share your pics and stories.

My gf loves to sit on my face after I blow in her. There is nothing hotter!

>loving semen on your lips
>loving semen in your mouth

No gay if it's your own. And inside of a girl lol

Keep telling yourself that. What's up with all the literal cucks on this site?

It doesn't sound good, and that picture is repulsive. However, it doesn't bother me if you want to suck my jizm out of your woman - in fact I support the idea if both of you will enjoy it.

My gf and I role play that all the time. We have never done it with another guy. But she has hinted that she would be OK with a feminine passable trap. But we both would love it if I ate your creampie out of my gf. Do you cum alot?

Don't encourage him

cuck confirmed. I always wondered if there were non cuck's who liked to eat their creampies, so far I am not inspired by this thread

Several women get creeped out when you try, but you gotta find the right one. Just the best.

I have never with another guy. It is more of a fantasy. I have only ever eaten my own. I wouldn't get off on her being fucked by another guy. Just getting to eat cum.

Yes it is. My gf just did it to me one day. Never discussed it. Never mentioned it. Just told me to lick her clean and I did. I have been hooked ever since

Right but you see its a progression now, isnt it? Cant exactly eat her bulls cum until he puts it in there for you... one step at a time

I've never eaten a cream pie and don't have any interest in it but I did duck my wife after my best friend came in her. That was interesting.

Have fun divorced

when I'm fucking her it sounds hot, usually dirty talk about it during. once I'm done the idea doesn't sound so good though...

I have the same problem but if you just "force" yourself to it instantly changes your mind

yeah I think my gf would love it, I know she secretly wants me to because she gets really into it when we talk about it.

She will cum so fucking hard. My gf screams with pleasure when I do it

damn, keen to try it now. just going to force myself to no matter what.

You won't regret it

This is fucking disgusting what the fuck

grow up kid.

I'll never eat my own cum, fuck off gay nigger faggot

and yet, here you are.

stupid get

CHECKED