Show us your drug stash that's on you at the moment

Show us your drug stash that's on you at the moment.
No cheating.

Allergy season is over, user.

I'M not going through the troubles of gathering my crappy drugs to take a photo.

All I have is a quarter of some decent dank and a dime of some schwag.

Also, some fake ecstacy that could barely pass as caffeine pills that my girlfriend got.

I talk shit, but the pills do keep us up for 12-14 hours without feeling tired.

your names showing.

dont be surprised if the fbi shows up ar your door

dumbass

Was from the other night that I posted in another thread, 3 O's of Cali Sour D and ~200$ of dispensary shatter

Current pic also

You've never potentiate an opiate nod with Benadryl?

time to remind people that its also a vasoconstrictor and a blood vessel dilator, and make sensitive things super sensitive

hinttrymasturbatingonithint

Can you explain? I take antihistamines daily pretty much

I'm in bed and not getting up.

But I have;
1.5g of £100/g Coke (very good quality for the UK)
6 Ecstasy pills 5/£40 fair to good quality
1g of MDMA can't remember the price tbh fair quality
50 Valium poor counterfeit benzodiazepines.
5 ALLAD tabs, good quality £35

Going to a festival at the week end so will be left with only the Valium by Monday.

its a vasoconstrictor that dilates blood vessels.

So why is that's bad though?

who said that

>its a vasoconstrictor that dilates blood vessels.
sounds like a pretty shitty vasoconstrictor

Is that jelly shit ayahuasca?

is it the other word? it was xxxx-constrictor or whatever. for constricting. eitherway

Do you know what vasoconstriction means?

vasodilators dilate blood vessels
vasoconstrictors do the other thing
goddamn

dirty junkie reporting in

About 10 bucks worth of heroin

youd think this would be pretty easy to figure out

THATS the word!

anyways im a shitposter on Sup Forums hinting that it makes jerking off feel gooder. does this sound like a rocket scientist to you

How do you function

Ewwwwwwwwww that shitty excuse of hash oil lmaooooo

I know the struggle bro. You using by choice or just happened to get hooked?

Very well actually. You wouldn't even know I'm a heavy user unless I told you.

By choice completely. I dont mind it at all. But right now I'm not as strung out as I have been in the past.

Thanks for sharing Dominic K Gibbs!

I just ran out of pot and I have no friends or dealers to help me out.
Does anyone else get mad cold sweats when they stop smoking weed?

How can I not get shared shit less when buying drugs? I used to be fine until the cops tried busting me for drugs in my car.

No, pussy.

Lmao
Try meth or heroin, then we'll talk about w/d's m9

No one does dude.

no, you use too much. I'm gonna assume you probably smoke dabs to and you should stop that. Take a tolerance break, your body should not be that dependent on smoking weed

Just try to not be obvious or anything. I don't know. I've never been scared of police.

Lol your welcome. It's an old container from a friend so whatever.

I used to roll with my dude to get shit and sometimes it's a public place and sometimes not. Idk the police just fucked with me that day. And I don't really have places to go that aren't public to smoke girl

I bet it is. Maybe I should find him on facebook and post this picture.

I do but the annoyingness of it doesn't last beyond 2 - 3 days and eases up pretty quick after that. It's like a hangover

I also have a problem with getting too hot easily anyways, so I'm not the best judge.

Next time just smoke slower on the last part of your sack and it won't be bad.

You're gonna notice a chance if you go from being a heavy all day long smoker to nothing at all.

leeds or reading?

The bags of powder is Kratom and the oil is THC and the liquids syringes are etizolam

change*

I feel you on the paranoia bra. I can't get caught with anything or my life is over. Just find a non-sus parking lot or spot outside of town, turn off the car, and light up

Don't be so new at it? Or talk to your dealer about making the situation less sketchy?

My fucking H dealer now man, I'm scared every time because this nigger absolutely insists on me standing on an empty corner and waiting for him to drive up and doing the transaction in 5 seconds through the window. It's so blatantly obvious it's a drug transaction I'd already be busted if i wasn't white.
I was less nervous doing a high level transaction with guns and $50k in cash.

Why would I try meth. I'm not a degenerative.
Why's my testicle so enlarged?

>£8 for one pill of xtc, not even sure about contents
It sure is great to be Dutch.

Those aren't enlarged testicles, that's just one miniature fucking cock.

I just used to go with my dude who had the hookup. Most transactions were in Inkster MI. While he went into the van and came back and pulled off. Shits sketchy man. Plus I was a dumb ass and was smoking in a public parking lot when the police got called.

I've been busted before, but if I really want that green imma get it.

Meth is great brah. Nothing will make you cum like IV Meth. TBH the shit is demonized by society, when it's no worse than amphetamine itself. When using withing reason of course.

Also it appears that it has been injured. Is it sore? If not it's prob some kind of circulatory problem. Best to see a doc about these kind of things.
Or

You've caught my attention

yeah back in the day the fucking police pulled some bullshit on me too... i was in a parking lot and the car 2 spaces down belonged to underage drunks causing a scene that got the cops called on them. when they rolled up i thought it best to just leave, well they found this very suspicious so detained me too. called the drug dogs after i refused a search and found coke and needles. assholes.
now that kind of search was held unconstitutional but i'm already fucked.

No it seems inflamed. And my penis is average thank you very much

I know the risk, scared money don't win.

The #1 way people get busted for drugs is in their vehicle. The only way you're gonna get busted in private property for the most is if you're involved in an unrelated crime and the cops show up at the wrong time.

Don't they still need a warrant even if the dogs go off? When me and my dude almost got busted that's what he told the police when they threatened it.

how much of your income do you have to invest in H? (just assuming its H. if not-enlight me)

But I'm too embarrassed to go to the doctor. Is there a way I can cut my sack open to check for cancer?

I would think it'd be probable cause at that point.

to see a fucking ducktor
then its about time to see a fucking doctor

Yeah, it's pretty commonplace that you snip down the middle of the scrotum for testicle access.

>My penis is average
>Literally the size of a testicle
>Mfw denial
>Chop off dick, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

nope, if the dogs "alert" on your car (which they will always do to please their master, whether or not you actually have drugs), it's probable cause and they can search the passenger compartment for sure and im not entirely sure but they might need a warrant for the trunk or to start dismantling with tools unless you're at the border

what's illegal now is detaining you for no reason just to wait for the dog to get there.

Pretty much every dollar that's not spent on rent, bills, food, and occasionally going out. So 80% or $125k per year?

do it faggot, ruin your testicles

So if they don't already have the dogs I should be able to go?

FBI go home.

At least I have a bigger testicle than you.

Unless they have another reason to hold you. But if they say you can't go, you cannot challenge them or disobey them. If they give you an illegal command, you're still obligated to follow it, and can only challenge it in court later.

The response of an insecure dick measuring twat. Lurk moar faggot

wow so you propably have a decent job. Respect for that. Maybe invest more time for meeting friends and having sex, it should calm your desire for more stuff a bit and you might be able to live your lifestyle longer

My collection as of... recently i guess.

Your friends just don't go out too much when you're older. I never pass up any opportunities though, when I was younger I was out all the time.

But no, it won't reduce my habit, because opiates are the only thing that let me be who i want to be. without them i'd have no friends and never date (aka my entire first 20 years of existence).
And you can live a stable life indefinitely. Been using 13 years now, because i don't commit any other crimes, act crazy while high, steal to support the habit, etc. You don't hear about people like me, because nobody except fellow users ever even know.

who's dominic gibbs

Is that Kratom?

Not sure, I just have his case

Yah

Yah.

I've been here for 3 weeks now. I'd hardly consider myself a newfag

Looks. Shitty

bout it

guess im a boring person

top kek

Tasty

my drug : LEGO trains

fkn kek

Why does everyone with the last name "Gibbs" do some illegal ass shit?