No rekt?, get rekt

No rekt?, get rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

newjersey.news12.com/news/millburn-police-step-up-patrols-offer-5k-reward-for-info-in-brutal-millburn-home-invasion-1.5560562
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/25/new-jersey-home-invasion-caught-on-nanny-cam/
ushistory.org/us/33b.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did he try that with raw corn wtf??

They would be able to fingerprint him

Fucking chimps.

Stupid niggers

Any news articles on this? I need to know if the chimp got sent back to his cage.

newjersey.news12.com/news/millburn-police-step-up-patrols-offer-5k-reward-for-info-in-brutal-millburn-home-invasion-1.5560562

I saw one comment mentioned that he was caught, not much else...

lol what a fucking fagot coward. Nigga would get his ass beat in a real fight.

Also, the last comment on this page:
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/25/new-jersey-home-invasion-caught-on-nanny-cam/

"Authorities have arrested a man wanted in a New Jersey home invasion that left a mother beaten, an attack that was captured by a nanny camera.The Essex County prosecutor’s office says 42-year-old Shawn Custis was arrested Friday evening in Manhattan."

I can't watch gore and rekt gifs anymore

I used to lurk those threads all the time, for hours. But for some reason I've suddenly realized that it's all not funny, at all. And now when I watch that stuff I start to feel really bad about myself, and for the other people. I'm 12. What's happening to me?

Fucking subhumam pieces of shit.

Niggers are fucking subhuman animals that are lower on the evolutionary totem pole than whites.

Fucking apes.

BLM!! BLM!! BLM!!
Fucking degenerates..

Niggers gonna nig

Home invasion. Good luck nigger. I got a 9mm and a 5.56 saying you can't.

does that make you feel better?

Who?

he dyn do nuffin he was on his fucking way to the church

Not sure what makes me more angry: him hitting from behind like a cunt, or the skater dudes' friends all sitting there like morons while the girl runs in to defend him.

Black lives matter

So white people never get into fights huh

MODS

gaaaaaay af filename.
cool vid tho

You're becoming normal. Don't worry and keep this way

Also checked

No. We're just not fucking cowards about.

Sup Forums actually got him arrested and found out his mother was a fucking crack addict. He got kicked out from school. They are both basically ruined by now

relative to black? statistically no

I've been horrified about that happening with every corn on a drill video I've seen. Amazed it hasn't happened every time.

Good riddence. Fuck that kid and his family of porch monkeys

Link or sauce? Just curious. Sounds like great karma.

got any caps?

thanks for the info user

And nothing of value was lost..

Sadly did not save, but it was a pretty common pic on best of Sup Forums threads

Any caps? source?

Nigga that's 45 degrees

>911

look at the pic, nigger lover.

>INB4 whites are killed just as much by whites as they are by blacks
Yeah, until you consider there are 6X the number of whites in the USA as there are blacks. Blacks are about 13% while Whites are about 72%. Yet the odds of a white being murdered by both are about the same. Meaning that any given black person is nearly 6X more likely to murder me than any given white person.

>that's for decades of SLAVERY, BITCH!!!

Bruh...

that's fucking dried corn,what did he expect

Mah nigga. Faggot white bois got it comin to em.

>idontsmellanydinnercooking. avi

www arkansasmatters com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

The civil war was the most bloody war the USA has ever had. Who do you think was fighting to free the slaves?

Yet every white person was a slave owner, right?

What is it called when you judge an entire race by the color of their skin and not by their individual actions? Oh yeah, racism...

>seemed like a good idea at the time.webm

>21 million people lived in 23 Northern states. The South claimed just 9 million people — including 3.5 million slaves

Yup, all whites were slave owners.

ushistory.org/us/33b.asp

why the fuck is there a camera there huh?

i get a feeling the bitch set him up for this.

something like "there, i should have pushed him over the limit now. with the recording i should be able to put him away for good. just hope he doesn't kill me. also my kid will get traumatized but whatever."

It's a nanny cam. It was a home invasion. I remember the news story.

who let this motherfucker in here

Fake and gay teeth are longer and they can't just fall off and even if they could he would inmidietly start bleeding

This is probably a joke but here is the case. The guy never owned slaves personally (probably), at best his ancestors owned slaves.

So assume some girl from a family had ancestors that raped your ancestors. Would you hurt her for something she had no control over because in any philosophy you do not punish an [innocent] man for another man's crime.

It is a nanny cam. They had no relation at all.

how the hell is the kid on the couch just sitting there watching cartoons thru all of this? it doesn't make any sense. Not even a budge

elastomania.webm

>THAT ASS
>PUNCHİNG İNSTEAD OF SEX

>mwf the little girl doesn't seem to give a shit and keeps watching her cartoon like nothing's happening

The child is just sitiing there...

i know its hard to believe, just looking at his skin and all, but he did it because he wanted to. not because he was provoked

>medusa snek attack.webm

Something got rekt..

that looked dreadful

alright, sounds believable. assuming that's the babysitter getting beaten

HOW DARE YOU BRING LOGIC HERE!!!
BAN HIM BEFORE HE SPREADS MORE TRUTHS!

There were slaves in the North, as well.

I don't know what you are trying to prove. I posted those numbers proving that even at the time of the civil war only 5.5 million whites lived in the South compared to 21 million in the North.

Not every white person in the south was a slave owner. But even if you assume that 100% of whites in the south owned slaves it would still mean that about 1 out of 4 whites owned slaves.

So even if you totally skew the numbers to make it seem like whites owned as many slaves as possible the overwhelming majority of whites still didn't own slaves. That was my point.

*citation needed

looks like that cake isn't very tastey

man, was the punch really needed?

haha the fucking ugly bitch on the left.

Mu apologies mate, quoted the wrong person I meant for:

She pulled the pillow over her head. She's scared.

Am I the only one who has almost beaten a nignog to death? because it seems like no one in those videos are retaliating ( i'm from germany btw )

Except I don't have anything to do with american slavery, nor do my ancestors, who emigrated to the US in the 1920s

>DURR ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIT THEY DIDNT DO 100s OF YEARS AGO DURR

jesus, who cares? this shit's ancient history, there's been white slaves all over the world too. it doesn't have anything to do with anyone alive today, except whiny crybabies that blame their failures in life on events happening well over 100 years ago

>the hair spells 911
every single fucking time.

Sauce?

Anyone figure out what show that is on the TV?

closes the cashbox like a gentleman.

>why are you hitting yourself?

>relaxing around blacks

Seeing all of these videos makes me really glad I live in Sweden. Sure we've got a problem with muslims right now but at least we don't have a problem with blacks.

they do

Same here. I'm of Irish descent and I can trace both my mother's and father's family immigration here to the early 1900's.

I'm still a slave owner...

Even at a young age niggers gon be niggers