What do athletes eat while in rio for the olympics?

what do athletes eat while in rio for the olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2133408/London-2012-Olympics-Worlds-biggest-McDonalds-1-500-seats-built-games.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9 inch BBC

Free Mcdonalds.
Some eat BBQ
Some bring their own food

pussy

pre-event they probably eat strict diets
post-event they probably just take cocaine and sheit

cocks and cunts

blackened british clam

They eat pussy and they drink alcohol

>bring their own food
It's the olymics not high school
"Mommy pack me some tendies I have a big swimming match against Chad today"

>what is a nutritionist
you really are sheltered aren't you.

Delete this

They have options of **american** italian, **american** chinese and **american HUE** brasilian food in the free restaurant and free mcdolans.

I'm betting that they bring their own food to eat until their event is over.

After competing, though, they're going to eat whatever they want.

People are dying of starvation!

>://munchies[.]vice.com/en/articles/the-olympics-food-and-drink-situation-is-a-complete-and-utter-mess

Is free mcdonald's really a thing or are you guys just making that up?

It actually is a thing, all athletes have acess to a 24/7 free mcdonalds inside the villa. It's pretty based

>go to McDonald's in brazil
>can get an order of tomatos instead of fries

McDonald's is a major sponsor of the Olympics and there is one in the Olympic Village where they can all eat for free.

The one at the 2012 Olympics was temporarily the biggest McDonalds in the world.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2133408/London-2012-Olympics-Worlds-biggest-McDonalds-1-500-seats-built-games.html

Usain Bolt claimed he had eaten nothing but 40 Chicken McNuggets on the day he won the 100m sprint in 2008.

it was a joke

it wasn't

I demand proof.

>free mcdonalds
hahaah and they wonder why they get rekt
I dont think any medalist is eating mcdonalds

He's a spokesman for McDonald's yeah dingus. I gets millions a year to promote them.

>I dont think any medalist is eating mcdonalds

i guess most athletes will eat there after their competitions are over as a "treat" after months of excessive training and a strict diet.

>They eat pussy and they drink alcohol
And get send home.

The last thing I saw promoting was Japan Air or some Asian airline.

whats good with all these cuckposters

And the starving 3rd worlders are going just to eat the free mcdonalds

Is there some nice American Pizza in the olympic village too?

Usain Bolt is known to literally only eat McDonald's chicken nuggets when he's at competitions.

Coxinha, obviosly.

It's not that weird, athletes gotta eat whatever they're used to, and chicken nuggets are the same anywhere on the planet.

Phelps supposedly eat 12k+ kcal a day in his training regime.

That's a little close to the typical American diet (not counting super bowl days)

Yep, 3rd world. but Ussain has nigger genes on his side, he can eat cardboard, kool aid and government cheeze and still be a speedy nigger

>Phelps supposedly eat 12k+ kcal a day in his training regime.
>That's a little close to the typical American diet (not counting super bowl days)

Oh shit, shots fired

that's gotta be a myth. you would have to climb mount Everest to burn that many calories.

Gruel nothing but gruel

I've a TV documentary about Phelps. He actually eat a lot of burgers, for about 9,000 kcal a day

Didn't knew that you had coxinhas over there aswell, that shit's delicious

can you complete the michael phelps challenge?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8iljkD1So

A lot of americans complete the michael phelps challenge daily without knowing

>nigger eating fried chicken

nothing new here

Do they use better ingredients than the ones at the normal chain?

no, brazilian pizza is even more meme than Chicago deep dish. They put anything on their pizza, even mayo.

>They put anything on their pizza, even mayo.
Brazilians, apologize for this

I don't think its fucking fair that athletes can eat like this
Seriously. I weigh 30 stone (about 420lbs for you burgers) and I barely touch food.
This is what I have eaten on an average day by now (and remember it is 9pm, so I'll probably have a small bowl of strawberries and cinnamon cream before bed and nothing else)

Now I will preface by saying I don't have meals, I have eating windows throughout the day

7am-9am
I had a small bowl of BRAN FLAKES. I sprinkled over some sugar but I use brown sugar. Brown sugar has already been infused with chocolate so I dont need to shave over chocolate as well and therefore save calories. Then at 8.30am on the walk to work I might stop off and grab a couple of bananas from the supermarket.

11am-12pm
This is the hour before my lunch (I don't eat on my lunch). I usually go to my desk and go through a few bags of crisps and a couple of oranges. I squeeze the oranges into the bag before pouring the crumbs into my mouth so the acid neutralises the calories in the grease.

2pm-4pm
This is the period when I work hardest so I usually have a couple of Dairy Milk bars, combined with a bacon sandwich (I usually make the bacon sandwich at home in the morning then wrap it in the same foil I cooked the bacon on. New foil is more likely to repel the grease from the sandwich and prevent foils natural calorie absorbtion from happening.)

4pm-7pm
Dinner, so maybe a pizza or some soup with a burger. I NEVER eat chips. Hell when I go to McDonalds I take a warm flask of tomato soup and tell them to make me a McFlurry halfway and fill the rest with the soup so I am getting a healthier and lighter version (only 200 calories on top of maybe 2200 before in the day). Tonights dinner by the way was a bowl of 'BrewColli' which is Broccoli boiled in a saucepan filled with tea (4 sugars and 120ml milk but it is balanced by 4 teabags) with sausages.

I average 2500 calories?
I probably do more exercise per calorie capita than Phelps.

>I weigh 420lbs
>british flag
Didn't even have to read the rest.

roflmao

How can americans even compete?

They eat McDonald's because it's all pretty much the same wherever you go in the world. If you start eating some weird local food that you're not used to you'll get diarrhea. You're body is used to McDonald's.

That's rich coming from a Yankee Doodle. You don't sweat sweat, you sweat McDonald's burger grease.

>Look rodrigo, we made pizaa!
>LES PUT CHICKNE ON IT
>HUEHUEHUEHE I'LL ADD FRENSH FRES
>HUEHUEHEUE
>BR? BR?

It's alright Nigel the NHS will drop 500 squid a week to roto-rooter your clogged arteries

Would still eat and regret afterwards.

wow, fucking heresy like i have never seen

not subtle enough

You'd all be surprised at the shit people put on pizzas in some places around here.

is that lettuce on the one on the left?

>Reads post
>Who wrote this shit?
>Sees flag
Oh

Pretty funny that Mcdonald's are the biggest sponsor of an event made for literally the fittest and healthiest people on this planet.

On topic: they bring their own cooks and keep to a strict diet before their events. After that they probably lash out a bit

>Chad
REEEE

I've seen a couple of pizzerias here in the US that sell slices of something called "Caesar pizza" which is basically just a caesar salad on pizza bread. Not that much cheese, either.

That looks fucking tasty, HUEbro
What's in it?

I would eat this. I would skip the slice of lettuce with ketchup tho

Chicken.

>about 420lbs
>brtish

only people that eat at mcdonalds are from african countries because they think that 5 star cousine

The Main Dining Hall is located next to the Transport Mall in the residential zone of the Olympic Village. The Main Dining Hall will have a nutritional information kiosk where qualified nutritionists will be on hand to assist with specific queries. A database where all menu items will be listed with their corresponding nutritional information, including allergens, fat content, carbohydrate amounts as well as vitamin and mineral information will be available from this kiosk. A diverse range of ethnic food options will be available. Menus have been developed in consultation with caterers and sport nutritionists and are available on the Rio Exchange. During the Games, the menus will be rotated every eight days. A menu card in English, French and Portuguese with food pictograms will give dietary information for specific menu items and will accompany all dishes available in the Olympic Village.

Best of Brazil

Regional dishes and ingredients offered to create an authentic Brazilian menu.

World flavours

Traditional recipes from a range of regions, including dishes authentic to Africa, America, the Caribbean, Europe and Asia.

Asian

Authentic Asian recipes from a range of countries.

Pizza and pasta

Assorted pizzas, pastas and various sauces.

Each buffet will have signs and/or visual displays, located in front of each product displaying the name and nutritional content of the food, as well as showing any included allergens such as nuts, shellfish and lactose. For food safety reasons, users may remove only one drink, one piece of fruit and hand-held food.

CASUAL DINING

Located next to the Olympic Village Welcome Centre, Casual Dining will serve BBQ, salads, sandwiches, fresh coconuts, tapioca, açaí and the best of Brazilian cuisine. Weather permitting.

GRAB-AND-GO STATIONS

Located next to the swimming pools in each condominium, these seven stations will serve fruit, cereal bars, muffins, yoghurt, tea and coffee. Grab-and-go stations will be open every day from 6a.m. to 2p.m. Cold beverages will be served from vending machines located next to the grab-and-go stations.

McDONALD’S

McDonald’s will operate a restaurant in the Village Plaza, offering its traditional menu.

COLD BEVERAGE VENDING MACHINES

Cold beverage vending machines serving a range of Coca-Cola products, including soft drinks, water, Powerade and orange juice, will be located throughout the Olympic Village and can be operated using a fob device.

>I probably do more exercise per calorie capita than Phelps.
>per calorie capita

Kek

Why Brazil, just why?

is that doce de leite?