I was pretty surprised how much I enjoyed this show...

I was pretty surprised how much I enjoyed this show. It had a few boring episodes (both finales) but overall pretty funny. Thoughts on season 2?

A bit too cute sometimes but still pretty decent. The plot is totally frivolous but that's okay.

It needed more Xan...

You mean Gretchen, though I do want to cuddle with Xan, just hug her as she struggles to break free then she just gives up and sulks

She was my least favorite character but had a good line every once in awhile

Likewise. I tried the first three episodes when it came out and dropped it when they tried passing off whats-her-face as Native American. Rubbed me the wrong way and it wasn't funny enough for me to want to keep watching at the time. Then I gave it another chance earlier this week for some reason and fell for it hard. That whole Native plotline got a little cringier for me before getting fucking hilarious in season 2. Good comfy watch overall.

I think that Sup Forums would think this show was pretty "red-pilled" in a lot of ways. The diverse casts leaves a lot of room at poking fun at itself. Titus is a lot like many gay guys I've met in that they are self-absorbed cunts. Season 2 really stepped it up in the "liberals making fun of themselves".

It straddles the over-the-top cutesy line way too hard for me.

There's some fucking hilarious moments but there's equal amounts of uncomfortable ones as well

>that SJW that vanishes in a puff of logic

Douglas Adams would be proud

The Native American parents were some of the best stuff. They stole the show from the daughter for me.

>The Native American parents were some of the best stuff.

"That's why we took the great metal bird to get here..I'm kidding! I was in the Air Force, remember?"

Fucking amazing

Xan looked fucking terrible this season

dr kimmy

I'm CIA

Do the foot fetish jokes continue in season 2?

She aged ten years in like one...at least she did a lesbian movie with the grill from Deadpool when she looked young...

Jane Krakowski might not be lighting the world on fire but her stints in 30 rock and Kimmy are just great

i dunno the gay nigger and krakowski kinda ruin it

i really enjoyed it
it's nice to watch something with colors

I liked that at least some of it was strapped in reality. Even if it was a low amount, it kept me hooked because it wasn't TOO ridiculous.

Then in the finale the bus driver got up while the bus was driving and it took me out of the show super hard. Funny and adorable otherwise

I liked it

It's a C+ show. I feel like this season was overall weaker, but Tina Fey's character was much better and she was so hot my dick literally (LITERALLY) exploded.

needs more hamm bone

This show is dark as fuck at times.

too much tina fey.

seriously bitch just because you produce the show doesn't mean you get the show up and act like an annoying asshole

>kimmy got tooken in the late 90's
>but half of her references are from the late 80's

why

Dude white people are evil LMAO

she'd only know references from the late 80s early 90s then you dope

No. Half the things she's asking about she would have known about during the 90's. Don't respond to me again.

do NOT talk to me like that

Don't ever talk to me or my daughter's boyfriend Darnell ever again.

What?

That's what this show always talks about

I thought the episodes varied a lot in quality, that episode where Titus did the geisha show was fantastic though, even Lillian was funny. Thought Kimmy's storylines were a bit weak this season.

yeah she lifts her feet up to me i blue myselfs face, she has great feet and legs