I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.
jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_religion_exposed.htm
soulwinning.info/churches.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=837zlCkJVcU
bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/every_idle_word.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/gay_pride.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Mormons/mormon_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/deity.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/salvation_webpages/35-soulwinning.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/biblical_soulwinning.htm
soulwinning.info/
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/license_to_sin.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/repentance.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Religions/default-25.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_that_be_saved.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/roman_catholicism_exposed.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm
gotquestions.org/signs-end-times.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/labor_for_christ.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.

>I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my

is what every altar boy hears just before the priest shoves his cock down his throat.

Many Catholics worship Mary and rely on good works for salvation. Salvation is found through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (Matthew 23:9)

Please take a read my friend.
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_religion_exposed.htm

Believe it.

>Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.
>being a protestant
Literally the most cucked variety of Christianity. At least Catholics have the excuse of their pope being a heretical commie spic.

I'm a Baptist my friend.

soulwinning.info/churches.htm

HeyHow's your fucking cult going? So many fallacies in your 2000 year old book. My personal favorite, you remember, "Give Caesar what's his?" Churches don't pay hardly any fucking taxes. Fuck your dead idol, and fuck you.

Peace friend, why are you so angry?

If God is real why would he let you send his message?

Why not?

>On Sup Forums, a cesspool of fedora wearing neckbeard atheists
>posts religious thread

What the fuck is this

Because anyone who preaches the word of their God in a place like this isn't sincere.

How do you know?

Yeah, exactly. I've got no beef with Christianity generally- religion is important for social cohesion and Christianity is one of the best- but Protestants in particular ruin everything.

Orthodox > Traditionalist Catholic > Vatican II Catholic > Protestant.

*tip*

Zeus will smite you all. In the beginning man created religion in his own image. Focus on spirituality of mankind. The time of the abrahimic religions (Pices, aka fish symbol) are over. We are entering the 2000 year age of aquarius.

Because it is the most important message you will ever hear. Let that sink in.

Hell is for eternity, my friend. That's a long time to be wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=837zlCkJVcU

If even one person finds this and believes, it will be well worth it.

We are living in the end of days. The end times.

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

Basic common sense

Good sir, while i respect your beliefs...

What the fuck am I saying, I don't.

Get the fuck out of our board.

What's in the briefcase?

bibleprobe.com/end-time-signs.htm

Signs that we are living in the end times. There are many others. World war 3 is imminent.

Finally, I get to be in the fallout games!

You laugh now, but I urge you to accept Christ as your savior.

Or else! The ultimatum of all religions; fear of lack of faith.

But dude, you need to start accepting lord zeus as your lord. I mean that fucker will zap your ass if you diss him.

That dude straight up turned into a damn eagle, flew down to my crib, morphed into a vision of me just cause I said no homo when our balls touched and impregnated my girl. End game, don't fuck with Zuess.

Wow dude you're so edgy and against the moral mainstream :^)

Woah dude, you're so lacking in bantz your little mind resets to auto responses.

No man I'm totally serious, all these sheeple who aren't enlightened like us, right? Don't you just wish they were all nihilistic and atomized like us smart people?

Edge.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." (John 15:18-19)
(Jesus speaking)

Holy shit, a book written 2000 years ago happened to say a lot of shit, and then some of that shit eventually happened! I will believes now thx op

>Random jesus quote because i have no real arguments

Nah man, it's easier to default to sarcastic expression because all these people you don't know will laugh. Cool clown, huh?

State your argument

>I have no response

Yeah, exactly. It's more fun to make fun of you because you're in fact too retarded to grasp what religion is good for.

Way to prove your religious integrity, user :)

>implying I'm religious
:^)

I tried talking to God just now, He said He's busy flooding trailer parks in Louisiana.

>lol I was just acting retarded, got ya!

Even just bullshitting you have to feel bad knowing you can't even pull stupid off.

Reppin the one true church! All great and spacious buildings irrefutably btfo

mormon.org

>religion is useful to society and being anti-religion for status points is top ovenworthy
>lol dumb christfag

The Bible legit says that if you blaspheme the holy spirit, you will never be forgiven and will be sent to hell for eternity.
>Matthew 12:31

So much for God loving everyone?

Well in that case...

I fucked the holy spirits mom

Allow me to share my opinion:

God probably doesn't exist
well that was fast

I an not an atheist, but I also do not believe in any religion set by man.

The Mayans believed the sun was a god, because anything the suns light would touch, would grow.

I see science, and research, and it all adds up to one conclusion....

God is something we can never ever come close to comprehend. Anyone that says they know god, will be a liar. They know of him but not really him...

The Vatican wants money, the church needs donations... Why? For a building? Gods house is the entire planet, the entire universe, is his domain. Even hell was his creation.

But why? Why would god give us such a powerful brain, if not to use it? Not for drugs, or crime, but for the better of man kind?

Every scientific discovery, would be a miracle through the hands and eyes of the scientist or doctor responsible for this miracle.... God requires no praise...

But we were taught better... We were taught to thank, and say please. And apreciate what we have... If anything you are breathing... Now is the envy of all the dead...

Man wants money, we will die without it now...

But why would god punish is for thinking and questioning? That's why he loves us, because we don't give up as a species...

We thrive regardless of where. I'm not saying Jesus wasn't real, I just think we took his teachings too far. He showed us a way of life outside slavery... We turned it into a religion... But its okay, just don't limit yourself. It's okay to ask questions. It's okay to think... Regardless of what that may be.

That's what I know. And that's how I live. And yes I do pray, god is my best friend, and he always teaches you through other people.

I want expecting to find this here, I cane to do things here, and something made me read this. My conscience maybe, but I'm here. For a reason maybe.

For all we know, the sun is a molecule inside a blood cell, inside a huge body, explains why the universe is continuously expanding, the creature we are in is growing.

Are were dust?

The Holy Spirit is the means of grace by which the gift of forgiveness is given unto us. If someone blasphemes against it or in the original translation 'denies' it then the means of grace is blocked and that person can't receive the forgiveness Our most holy Lord offers freely to everyone.

Bible was written by man... Not god

Now you are eternally banned to hell :(

Wow u r going to be surprised

Oh no! Now i have to hang out with all the cool atheist philosophers forever!

But your flesh will be burnt off as it regenerates and then burnt off and regenerates over and over again while Jesus watches you suffer :3

So, you explained nothing. All you spoke was the effect of an action, but it was in a demeaning way, you insult everyone around you, forgetting Jesus teachings of acceptance toward other manners of thought. You blaspheme by using Jesus writings for your own pride, a capital sin. Went you supposed to turn the other cheek and find a better quote from the book written by man, not god?

This is the end, I can feel it...

Hey that's my smiley from the fur board earlier, use it wisely insomniac.

I don't agree with people dying in wars. Jesus promotes peace, not war. Just because wars are started in God's name doesn't mean he promotes them.

Everyone will have to answer for what they've done. He will even judge us for our idle words. Take a look. Judgement seat of Christ.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/every_idle_word.htm

Homosexuality is an sin, my friend. Take a look.
jesus-is-savior.com/Evils in America/Sodomy/gay_pride.htm
How does Christianity promote racism? In Heaven we will all be one in Christ. There won't be race. The Bible even teaches us to love our enemies...

And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:31)

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; (Matthew 5:44)

I don't have any problems with Mormons except that I've read that they dent Christ's diety. I didn't look into it to much but I will. Please read this link.

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Mormons/mormon_exposed.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/deity.htm

You should read the book of mormon and see if the Holy Ghost confirms its truthfulness to you

Oh no! thats my fetish!

Fuck you you piece of shit trash talking racist fuck. You will be the first I see in hell for being a racist fucking ignorant waste of human space.

Being gay is a sin if you fuck around a lot. Same shit with women. Again use your fucking brain you fucking hill Billy.

In the 1700 or before kingdoms were separated by distance and were accumulated as holds.

Kings required more soldiers, so it would not be beneficial to have homosexuals in your kingdom. Give them the great of good and through marriage they will deliver more soldiers, for that kingdom to take over the land, in the name of god. So gays feared good cause they knew no better, and followed suit.

What about when the catholic religion stated that your crimes and sins would be forgiven, if you gave the church gold or an amount of riches that would pay for your crimes, and boom. You paid your easy to heaven, literally. Why would god need money?

I had my parents over the other day and my father noticed that I had a copy of the god delusion. He said.. Oh that's from the youtube guy who debates christians, I love it. And we both tipped our hypothetical fedoras.

No, God did reveal the truth to us through the Bible.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

You're right the Vatican is corrupt. A lot of Catholics worship Mary and think that they can get their way into Heaven by keeping the Sacraments.

But the natural (non spiritual) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

If you were saved you would know without a doubt that God does exist and Jesus is our Savior.

And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.(Matthew 11:6) (Jesus speaking)

It was not my intention to insult anyone. If I did then I am sorry. If you were offended by the truth then it is not my fault.

This is not for my own pride. I am giving glory to Him. He is our Lord and Savior. He is God Almighty.
God and Christ command us to share the Gospel with others. If you are reading this and you believe, I urge you to share it with others. Start with your family. You will be rewarded for all you do for God. The reward will be eternal. Don't do work in vain in this world.

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. (Mark 16:15)

jesus-is-savior.com/salvation_webpages/35-soulwinning.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/biblical_soulwinning.htm
soulwinning.info/

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also” (1st John 2:22,23)

No offense my friend but I am not going to read it.

Do you believe in Christ's diety?

Are you saved through faith in Jesus? Please take a look at this link even if you are.

I only ask out of skepticism because I don't know a lot about Mormons.

Okay, let's get down to brass tacks here, (no pun intended). The honest truth is... IDK.
When it comes to religion, there are so many religions and beliefs, it seems a bit absurd to say only one belief is the true path. If there is a God, I'm sure He's aware of the problem. He also seems to me a bit distant these days and can't be bothered with us. I go past a big, rich church every day on my way to work. He's never outside inviting me in, "Hey bro, take the day off, salvation is here! Come on in let's party!" He probably is just too busy. Considering how many prayers He gets, I'm sure He doesn't have time to answer them all. But they say He's all powerful, all knowing. None of this makes any sense, but neither do any current definitions of Him. So I'm not buying into any of it until He shows up and explains a few things. It's been what, 2000 years? Yep, the line is still busy. Please continue to hold, your call is very important to Him, and will be answered in the order it was received. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How am I racist?
Homosexuality definitely IS a sin. It doesn't matter if you don't like it. That doesn't change the truth.

From the word of God...

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; (Romans 1:26-28)

And

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them. (Ephestians 5:11)

Like I said, it is a sin. Now, whats the difference between a homosexual that genuinely accepts Christ as their Lord and Savior and someone who is heterosexual and doesn't.

The homosexual will go to Heaven. So, have hope and believe upon Him. Does this mean we get a free pass to sin?

No, read these.

jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/license_to_sin.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/repentance.htm

God isn't real

Atheists and agnostics are in the same boat. You have to believe to get saved.
jesus-is-savior.com/Books, Tracts & Preaching/Printed Books/Religions/default-25.htm

Please rethink things. God is real and loves you.

(John 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

He wants to have a personal relationship with you. Heaven and Hell are eternal my friend. Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/few_that_be_saved.htm
If you need help with faith, the best thing to do is to start attending church, read the Bible, and pray.

Please read this, Jesus gives instruction on how to pray effectively.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Romans 1:20-21

You have been warned. Please heed the warning.

oh yeah, you want to guilt trip me into thinking I've done many things wrong and have to beg for forgiveness for the rest of my life. Yet the God loves me, even though he lets thousands of starving children die every day. He is either not all powerful and can't stop it, or is malevolent to let it happen. The bible is full of contradictions to say it is the word of God. It could be more believable

Religions are like DICKS
it's ok to have one but please don't whip it out in public

Good luck, convert to Catholicism and recive the true gifts of the holy spirit rather than some balls made up by a bloke from the US

A loving being would never torture its child for disbelief. Not even for a day. Yours? Says he'll do it for eternity.

Thanks man seriously things like this get me through the day

The bible advocates slavery, genocide, infanticide, animal cruelty, eternal punishment, incest. Sign me up?

Reverse Dracula
This explains it

Would a loving God allow a "Deadly"? Hmmm?

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/roman_catholicism_exposed.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholicism_is_of_the_devil.htm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_church_is_a_big_hoax.htm

"this is the police, im sorry but your son was an deadly

Glad to hear it helped bro.

I think we are in the end times. I think so because of the signs mentioned in the Bible.

gotquestions.org/signs-end-times.html

Keep serving Christ and don't give up. Jesus could come back any time now. We don't know the hour but we have to keep moving forward.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/labor_for_christ.htm

Chuckles inside briefly then? Moves on.

Yeah, He is a loving God. And he does have control over all things. That is not to say that He was directly behind it. We have no way of knowing. But it did happen.

Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. 31 Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. (Matthew 10:29-31)

In Heaven we won't go through pain or die any more. It will be paradise for eternity. I have lost love ones before too. That is no reason to hate God, my friend. Sometimes God will send us hardship or suffering so that we will humble ourselves and rely on Him. Please don't make the grave mistake of rejecting Him. He is real.

Yeah i guess if you go completely against what rational thought would have you do. Like the universe will help.