Hey Sup Forums I need to make $15,000 in 4 months...

hey Sup Forums I need to make $15,000 in 4 months, how can I achieve this without selling drugs or doing anything illegal?

I'm 21, and I have a job but in the time frame if I saved all my money I would only get around 3.5 - 4k.

Is there anything relatively easy that I can do to earn the money? Stocks, gambling online, anything? I'm desperate for some answers Sup Forumsro's please.

Sell drugs.

hopeless bump.

thanks for the bump

There is no easy legal money - period.
>oh wait, let me link you to this site that promises 20 trillion dollars and an ipad if you eat cheetos and click one ad a day

Camwhoring online. if you are extremely masculine (deep voice, hairy, wide shoulders, dominant) then you can cater to the straight fetishist fags crowd. If you are feminine, you can play to the trap crowd or try to make your way in the male camwhore meat market, but it's not easy.

sell your kidney on the black market

I'm disabled and I do not think anyone would cater sexually towards a guy in a wheelchair.

That sounds hot as fuck actually in a tabooish way.

Do you have kik? I'd love to talk to you.

Everyone has a kink...

:/ I'm not into guys and I don't have a kik. I'm sorry friend. I also don't think I'd be very fun to talk to I've been depressed for weeks now on the topic.

Yeah but let's be honest here. I doub't I'll even raise more than $100 a month jerking off in my wheelchair.

I'm willing to pay you. Kik is free to download and easy to set up.

dont be a pussy and sell drugs

Sounds like you don't need the money as bad as you made out.

do you need money cause you are disabled?

You'd pay me? Really?. I didn't know that was the case. I just thought you wanted to talk. I'll make a kik I guess.

I didn't know he would pay me.

Yes I will.

Please post your kik username when able. :)

No, I do not need money because I am disabled. I'd collect disability if so, My disability I believe does not render me unable to work, even if it is difficult. So I still keep my job.

Kik; darkethereal

that nasa experiment that pays $18,000 to stay in bed for 70 days

google it

good luck

I made a kik and it's linked in my last post.

I need to be around for my little sister I can't be out of the picture.

Kellyswords its my gf's kik post result

Let me know when you added me sir; darkethereal again incase you missed it.

Also bumping for ideas. anything but drugs and illegal things.

All you have to do is make $133.93 per day. Since you say you'll make 4k working you need to make $98.21 per day, $687.50 extra each week and $2750 per month. So find another job that makes you $98.21 per day, on top of your current job. You'll have to make at least $12.28 cents and work about 8 hours, or find a higher paying job that will work with your current jobs hours.

I don't know what the fuck you're doing to make $12000 a year and owe $15000, at 21, my god. Quit your 5 hour workweek throwaway job and get two higher paying jobs.

Added! :)

IMPORTANT don't let personal details like location or name flow during any session, nothing that can be used to identify you, even if the parties sound understanding and all.

Stay safe OP. The world is full of sickos.

I'm in school, 6 classes. School consists of majority of my time right now I work about 25 hours a week as well. I'm also pretty much taking care of my 15 year old little sister. My mother is an addict and doesn't help.

Yeah I know. I wouldn't want my life ruined again. Going to refrain from personal info.

bump for ideas

please dont tell me your initials are B.A.

That is extremely noble user. I wish I could help. Bump.

there are many ways, none are easy, pick one and grind.

Thats 3/5th of what I make in a year, so unless you get a good job I think your fucked. Also money is slavery.

I second the wheelchair/camwhore/fetish idea.

No, it's not easy, but worth a try.

If you decide to sell drugs, to make the most money you have to sell hard drugs.

no my initials are TS

thank you man. i've been having alot of trouble the past couple.

Gonna keep trying, Just posted here in hopes of something I was maybe missing?

I might if all else fails

I don't think I'll ever suit that low. I couldn't do it I don't have the mentality.

Nigga, you don't wanna sell drugs, you don't wanna sell your ass, you're on a wheelchair and you're saying you can't be away from your sister? You just can't make 15k in 4 months like that. You're fucked.

NIGGA my initials are TS. Middle name start with j?

middle name C

Pray tell why you need this money?

You'll have to quit school and find another job.

Who do you owe the 15k? Offer an installment plan, say 3k in 4 months, after that 27 months x $500, ~11% interest rate p.a. something like that...

Finishing school and gaining custody of my little sister other fees within that but most importantly that. 15k is a rough estimate of what I'll need its a bit over that but I can scruff up more if I somehow make the 15k.

why do you need that?

College is a debt trap.

I need to get custody of my sister away from my mother because she is an addict and refuses to legally give up her parental rights. We need her out of the picture for major reasons but cannot do so unless I have custody of my sister.

It is, but if it helps me make a future living instead of being underpaid for the rest of my life. I'll take it.

thank you guys for all your input. it's almost 6:30 am and when that hits i'm just going to delete this thread and try to get some rest.