What is the best way to ruin a vape? I need to make it not obvious though...

What is the best way to ruin a vape? I need to make it not obvious though, I'm thinking about twisting the coils till they break and putting the whole thing underwater too. Pic related it's the vape, also have a bottle I poured out, would it work to fill it with water?

why

Long story short my friend is an asshole and I need to get back at him, and he left this here. Gonna be done with him after this.

It wont work with water. And breaking the coils wont ruin it forever either that looks like an rta regardless people replace their cpils weekly of not more. Drop it a few good times open it up on the inside and fuck up the chip since its a digi

>Gonna be done with him after this.
>not obvious though
No balls and you don't even know how a vape works.

However I know this model.
It's probably the one without 18650 battery.
You can just insert something into the micro usb port to break/misalign it.
If he can't plug it in, he can't charge it.
If he can't charge it, he can't use it.

It's still a cheap model iirc though, semi-entry level.
Not much you can do to also destroy the tank w/o it being obvious.

Maybe remove or damage an O-ring between the glass so it perma-leaks, but you'd have to find his back-up O-rings that came with the tank.
Your best option is to grow a pair of balls and smash it in front of his face.

Take a screwdriver and fuck with the threads so when you screw it back on, the threads lock up and he can't unscrew it

If he can't unscrew it, he can't fill it with e-liquid

Also not entirely obvious since these things can happen during normal use

put rubbing alcohol where the juice goes and turn the vape on and press the button for a hit, it should short the battery leaving no signs of obvious foul play

Naa the tank looks like SMOK TF-RTA with maybe mini or some shit glass/adaptor.
It's topfill and if it's anything like the TF-V4 you can disassemble it for coil replacement, w/o taking the base off your mod.

This isn't an old ass mod.
I remembered the name, it's the innokin disrupter.
Which almost certainly has short circuit protection.

1. That's retarded
2. It will set you on fire
3. To fuck up his vape, turn it upside-down (so juice can't wick the cotton) and blow air in while firing the mod
4. Do this like 4-5 times. The coil will be basically dry af
5. wait for him to take a hit
6. he will be left with a bitter-burnt taste for the next hour, and will most likely choke
7. also you ruined his coil, so there's that.

Well, user have fun!

just chuck it in the rubbish you enormous faggot

Just fill it with bleach

The only protection agains short circuiting is a fuse. The innokin disruptor may have made changes to its design to almost completely eradicate short circuiting, however this method will definitely work

Try it and come back and tell me im right

Put it in your ass

Buttmad fag detected. lrn2 flash point

1. I think the effect is auto-ignition more than flash point, but hell, i can be wrong.
2. rubbing alcohol is conductive. Most certainly it will fuck up the controller.
3. Shit, I just randomly insulted you without reason. Srry fam.

do you realize the aftermath of OP igniting a full canister of rubbing alcohol?
It would have been a win but your dumb ass had to ruin a perfectly gullible moment.

Dubs don't lie, you need to do this shit. There's nothing worse than a dry/burnt hit, crank the wattage up to if you can before he hits it, like max

oh well... I fucked up

I did most of the stuff you guys posted thanks so much everyone.

Here you go pussy since you're trying to get out of your mod purchase by invoking your warranty.

Take out batteries

Take off tank

Wrap mod in a couple wraps of wire

Stick ends of wire in socket

All we want to do is overload the system by energizing the entire device and short it somrwhere.

Put superglue or caulk in the coils or just vape some bomb ass solvent

This.
You are creating an electromagnet. The mod will work funky for a while, but should be good in the long term.
Be sure to use a thin wire, and do at least 5 wraps. then plug it in

Pour bleach in the tank

just throw it away lol