Childish Gambino

so this girl was calling me donald glover because i talk smart and im black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gF_trclHlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. You're not black
2. You're probably not smart

That means she wants your BBC. White girls love the BBC. It's what they crave.

filtered

Damn son im pretty smart and black, any way that whole event inspired me to produce a new track.

Trash track.

Woah man, that sucks.

I think she was really just trying to tell me i talk like a white person. gotta take it as a compliment cause white bitches love donald.. and im donald so that must mean something.

If you're really black my only advice to you is not base your self and. Y extension your culture on such petty bullshit comparisons

Godspeed user

im donald tho.

nigga stfu, the only thing in common you share with this mf is the awful shit you spit on your songs

I make my own beats.

i dont share anything in common with donald other than i fuck white bitches.

still Donald tho.

if you wanna hear some real lyrical shit listen to SpawntaneouS - Going Apes on my youtube page. Fugazi ass nigga.

no thanks, i've heard enough with the song you posted below.

this shit just gets dismissed if you cant come up with some constructive criticism. Don't hurt yourself doing some sort of critical thinking, you two are probably individuals just as basic as your comments.

cool.

they're basicas fuck but they're still right

That shit was trash my nigga stick to your day job

you're just as basic tho.. i drop tracks and make music effortlessly get off my wave bro and go back to listening to 2pac.

skr skr i'm Donald.

this is awful

Is it me or are there more struggling "artists" posting their """music""" on Sup Forums lately?

im dat muhhhfuckaa .... Donald. donald donald donld dnld

LMAO

bah bah bah grrrah pop pow smash wow.
all these Sup Forums posters hate cause they fat like cows

havent got laid in months, cause they got asses on the front.

okay i ain't him but you being a big bitch. the production is actually lame. boring, repetitive, basic. if you wanna get anywhere start using other people's beats and work on it until u can make something worth listening to. sound design is borderline annoying. you can rap decently enough. your bars are pretty wack t b h. they really are not too clever. if you are going for an ironic thing it's not funny or unique enough to work. even the artwork u use on your youtube channel is sub par. your name is awful and you offer nothing that literally thousands of people on youtube are doing already.

you suck. You'll never make it big by doing this lame basic shit everyone else is doing. Try being more creative.

If I'm wrong be sure to mention Sup Forums in your obligatory "fuck the haters" song.

you just don't understand the depth.

you're not Sup Forums. you're a pawn.

Ehhh Donald. styll tho.

Glover before you love her.