Recently bought a new dresser and now I'm realizing that not all of my panties will fit in their drawer...

recently bought a new dresser and now I'm realizing that not all of my panties will fit in their drawer. Some of these have been around for several years (or longer), and have seen a lot of love. I'd hate to throw them out, but I really need to clear out some space!
The pair pictured is just one of many pairs that I have available. Message me for more details and for pics of the other panties I have.

No contact info? Also, tits or gtfo

Well if you were interested you would say so and we would discuss contact info then. Until then you can kindly gtfo. ;))) with yo bitch titties.

Fuck outta here trying to sell your tuna smelling undies

fuck outta here with your negativity.

If I werent interested would I Have mentioned the lack of contact info? also, rules are rules, bitch.

Gonna need a wider variety of shopping material, op. those aare pretty generic.

timestamp

email me at [email protected]

maybe fuck off you fat fucking whale

no one wants to buy your shitty greasy shit stained panties

email me at [email protected]

lmfao then get out. bitch bye. and I'm far from fat. i have a nice body but you wouldn't know and alright then trolololol

you fat fucking whale
you'd buy more pizza you beast

Just fuck off already fatty and take your crusty sushi panties with you

omg you're so mean I'm going to cry and wipe my tears with the pepperonis off my pizza..

Ass?

tits or gtfoh

you are way too fucking fat to be beautiful just piss off. Nobody wants to see someone out of shape. Literal cancer post
sage/10

This thread advertising the sale of used underwear needs more used underwear in it. make it happen OP. preferably something tight that hugs your little cunt snugly.

Slither those panties down your throath.
Tits or gtfo

lol you're fat to me (not same poster as above)

you just wanting pics or what

go look in the mirror if you want to look at tits,,

cool story bro

i took those pictures yesterday lmfao im far from fat.

lol dumb ass its the exact same pair of panties and you can see my freckles by my coochie lmfaooo

Moar pics of undies OP, The fuck are we shopping for, just the one pair?

please email me none of these guys deserve to see me in my panties much less smell my sweet aroma..

Already did, havent heard back (naturally)

i just got it.I'm working on it

Dont die on me OP, Still waiting

Dead thread is dead, makes me sad

sent you it sorry everything was rushed trying to give you some options before i leave for work..hopefully i hear back from you ;p

not at all they just got bored trolling me

Well since the trolls are gone, more pics? I like what I've seen already