This girl got posted yesterday, can anyone help me complete my collection?

This girl got posted yesterday, can anyone help me complete my collection?

Bump for intrest, if get OP sucks his own cock and post Webm.

Why don't you do it yourself?

Must be a small dick.

I can't be the only one who saved her pics

But mine is too small too

Looks like it.

But I've seen other anons posting pics I haven't got already

This is Littlemissietee (kik) aka Tasha Rush. Her boyfriend's room mate (who controls the kik account pretending to be her) is creepily obsessed with her and repeatedly posts her on here asking for her pics to be spread, sent to her boss etc. There's no really decent win, a few ass shots aside.

If you get him on kik it's quite funny though, as he will play this weird game where 'she' asks you to send pics of her over and over again 'to prove which ones you've got'. Call him out on it and he will eventually break character. Fucking weird, man.

I'd say the chances of the OP of this thread being the room mate are about 90%, and this is his usual MO - asking over and over for the same pics he's already posted while he jerks his little pecker.

/thread

Thank's user... That's some weird shit!
Do you know the guys name?

LOL
good try, guy

Three posters in thread, me included. I wonder who this is lol

Yeah sherlock, you're right, I'm OP, but I'm not that guy. But I wrote with him/her on kik. just wanted to confront him, that's all

Hahaha

calm down m8

I am

And relax...

im sure you already know this, but her instagram is littlemissietee

she is hot af

I'm guessing this account is probably run by him too. Might be worth sending a message though just in case, see if we can get his address etc.

Sounds like a plan.

Pics on the insta are the same ones he posts on here over and over. It's him.

are you drunk?

You're doing that weird, slightly non-idiomatic way of typing / responding that you do when you're pretending to be Tasha.

what does non-idiomatic mean? I'm not a native speaker and I really don't want to look it up.

Stay ignorant, friend.

Well I'll look it up then, thanks dude$

looked it up, I really do write non-idiomatic... cause I don't know many idioms, but thank you for showing me how bad my english is...

Fuck off.

keep calm m8

and relax