CUCK thread

CUCK thread

Post your girl or a girl you know and user describes how shed cuck you

Reply for reply

>Reply for reply

Make both girls suck nigger dick for money while you watch

Those big juicy tits are ripped out and you watch me suck them dry as i pummel both her slutty holes

Reply to others if you want more newfag

Fucking hot user, would like to see her riding bbc with those skank shorts still on!

rip her top open revealing those udders, slap my cock in between them and keep pounding till i cum on her chin/mouth

Any more? she loves bbc!

The black couch bends her over like that and tries fucking her ass with shorts on, his huge bbc and your sluts wet cunt make them rip through as he destroys that pussy

ambush her in the locker room after the game. tie her up, rip off her sweaty shorts and panties and shove them in her mouth. fuck her doggy style while she cries

middle btw (as if I needed to say it)

>CUCK thread
translates as: "I've never had a gf, I won't never have -- then, PLEASE, post yours, so I can fantasize"

Would pin her to the floor and rip those shitorts off. Then ram my cock into her pussy without lube, holding her head down on the ground. Gets me hard while she struggles out of my grip. When i pull out, I grab her hair and drag herbaceous closer to me and I cum and piss all over her

rip off those feather, forecfully hold her dow, she screams for mercy as i push my cock into her cunt, she cries as she feels my seed deep inside her

that's a guy

Stripped, handcuffed to a pole with her hands over her head and a ballgag in her mouth making her drool all over her tits, running over the clothespins on her nipples. Every 30 minutes I come in, kneel her down, pull the gag off, hatefuck her mouth and cum on her face. Then I put in the gag again and the process starts anew

Each slut is forced into a glory hole and made to suck multiple sweaty throbbing cocks
Pretty slut on the right sucks the cock of the best man at her wedding

Little white cunt is stretched and smashed by her nigger neighbor

Lol here is the best man

pretty young girl gets lost in the big city and ends up being attacked and brutally fucked by a black gang

slut

would plow dat ass for days damn

Damn I would literally spend hours fucking her video it and send to all of her family

She is a little gym rat, I get nervous thinking about all the buff guys there

This pale slut would look great with a meaty nigger cock to suck on

Please send my way after!

Those perky little tits around my cock and her tongue like that ready for my cum

anything for my girl and her fat ass? black guys love it

Human toilet. Would chain her into a broomcloset to get used by everyone that's walks passed her

Will do

motorboat that tits all day and use her cunt like no one did before

all three girls regularly cheat on the bf's with tyrone and his 12 inch cock

Is this nigga retarded?

I'd take her on a nice date. Then later at home, she'd straddle me on the couch and I'd molest her thighs and ass while she takes her top off. I'd continue groping her legs and ass while I bite and suck on her tits and chest.

Smash her head into the mirror before ripping the bikini off and throwing her till she pukes on the floor. Then I spread her legs and force my cock inside her before cumming all over her face

This bitch is asking for a massive blow bang, 12 guys fucking this rag doll before a brutal bukkake

your alpha friends take your girl for being a little bitch and make you watch her suck fuck and get her ass rammed by them

These two slut cunts order drinks and unable to pay the suck off the barmen and sned videos to bf's
Gym slut bounces on veiny nigger cock while you sit at home being a fatass

Choke this slut and smother her making her suffocate and let her breathe at the last second as i fuck her holes making her cum buckets

i'd make her fuck my dog a few times

i would kiss her gently maybe go out with her and by night we would have a little fun maybe she forgets about you and i will be her new lover

take this tattooed whore and make her serve a horde of nigger cocks

Shove her face first up against the wall and pull her hair while I shove my cock up her ass and brutally ass fuck her.

My gf of 5 years has fucked the guy who bullied me daily as a kid multiple times and now has his kid. Were still together and I'm raising it

fuck those tits and cum on face and hair

You got the girl, and take over his child as payback! Unless she cheated on you and had his child. That would be so sad.

impregnated by bbc
her tight body gets torn and filled with 100's of nigger loads

righty, in public with lefty, tongues down throat, hands down pants fingering each other and then back to her place for a 3some with this user, moar righty!

Wow have you no self respect?

from last thread

Thats what I mean, we dated she cheated and fucked him multiple times

Comes back one time saying I'm having his baby and she begs me to stay with her

I can't leave :/

Anyone for my bbc loving whore?

I'd rip that little red dress open and fuck her at a dinner table in front of her family while right licks my balls and asshole

Oh crap dude. Holy my fucking cow! Crying for you, i mean like how? why you staying?

Post all nude pics of her as payback and tell her about it and ask for forgivness. She wont give it to you, and you shoudn't either. Fuck man.

This is a girl I'm basically in love with. She's a really nice girl, but a tease. She loves showing off the hickies all over her body - especially her cleavage.

Why the hell not

There's also this picture

Love to force her to swallow down my throbbing cock and cough cum up over her boots

I just can't leave her I love her

She doesn't let me have nudes.

more?

Rip off her clothes and kiss her body up and down while you watch. Then pull out my thick cock for her to suck and finally you can watch me fuck her tight pussy till I cum inside her.

Reply for reply newfag

lick all over her body she looks so fucking tasty

suck those fat juicy tits while her fat ass hets blacked
Tight white cunt takes mexican cock as they run a train in her

would face fuck her and cum on her tits

this slut loves anal and threesomes mfm

Story?

no more for mine?

Get some niggers to run a BBC train on her while forcing you to watch.

Tell me

fuck user more?

she makes you fuck her and her friend Jerome, he is twice your size and she sucks you while moaning from his hung nigger dick

Nigger grabs her hair and yanks them pigtails up and chokes her with his mnoster cock

That is the story

want to see her ass?

Pull her dress down and fuck her tits at the party while everyone films it

You don't have to tell me that. I'll reply eventually - I'm just busy furiously jacking to all the girls in this thread.

Have nigger pull out her tits and fuck them with his huge cock. Then fuck her tight pussy till he fill her with cum.

pull on her braids while fucking her after that she can clean me up

fuck yeah

Anyone wanna tag team her with me

Have her tied down as you watch niggers take turns on those tits
Head shoed in the ocean as her tight ass is rammed full of bbc

Would love to tag team her.

Have her jerk my cock standing up, you sit there in your coner watching her as she smiles at you, her red nails dragging along my shaft as she squats down in her high stripper heels and tastes my cock with her tounge slowly

Any one else?

I'm down

its not the best pic but...

Make her into my willing little slave

and a little of her slutty look

She can blow all three of us until we bust all over her face and tits

Throat fuck her brutally with my thick cock while making you watch until I cover her in cum.

she'd love that

Left rides me while right sits on my face

That sounds great, just gang up on this little slut.

I'd facefuck her while her friends watch and then fuck her pussy before I busted on her face

Yum where is she from?

Have her undress to her underwear as i sit in your sofa. seeing her showing of that hot little body. I tell you to take her underwear off.

Guess I'm gonna have to knock her up and make you raise it. I'll fuck her good, she'll no longer need you for sex and keeps coming back to me. All you'll be good for is raising kids that ain't yours.

Grab her head and throat fuck her while forcing you to watch.

My girlfriend : ) altho she wouldn't ACTUALLY cuck me lol