So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she was in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit summer and she doesn't want to back to school and is really upset

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Depends on exercise level. Gingers usually need more food because genetic predisposition to high base metabolism. Also are you fucking her? That burns a lot of calories.

stale pasta is stale

I come from a Cuban family in the US, this is fucking nothing m8

>What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

My dick.

1. It's a fucking restaurant. Portions are the same for everyone.
2. I doubt she has meals this big every day.
3. Nothing wrong with taking leftovers home.
4. Why would anyone give a shit in the first place

I think let the parents parent however the fuck they want to unless they're obviously harming the child.
also is right

>Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US?
FUTURE HAMBEAST

>Gingers usually need more
semen

she's cute as fuck 9/10 would eat our again

It's a little bit much, but depending on how active she is it's not going to make absolutely any difference. Her lifestyle means more about what's "proper" than how much is on the plate. Ex: Bodybuilders eat 7k+ calories per day to sustain the lift.

If that girl is just sitting around doing nothing all day every day then yeah, that's a bit much, but i she's active no.

Feed her well, in 5 years everyone she knows will want to fuck her

Stale pasta

In non-third world countries, we do have more than soup and bread. But still, that seems a bit much. Usually an entree and one or two sides is standard.

>Her lifestyle means more about what's "proper" than how much is on the plate.

>If that girl is just sitting around doing nothing all day every day then yeah, that's a bit much, but i she's active no.

yeah she is a sophmore now, and does gymnastics and dance and might try out for cheer. But she's not sure now because she's become a meme with the active senior girls.

old copy pasta

/thread

She's a ginger with freckles and fiery pubes. She's got bigger things to worry about than her food portion.

>She is pre-teen.
>There is a TON of food on that plate.
>You are not a massive cuck.

Obligatory

I thought Yanks were supposed to be big eaters? I eat that shit for a snack when I'm feeling peckish. Harden up you soft cunts

This.

I fucking hate people

I guess I didn't realize people could be this autistic

she's a fucking meme at her school because she ordered a meal at a restaurant

wat

fat pride in action right here

If you cannot eat that plate clean

Hmmmmm you are a quivering pussy

I'm 78kg M8 try again you soft cock

>I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though.

I bet you also never had a three course meal. Wtf are you even on about...

yes, people are shit.

Pussy
The only thing filling there is the steak
Add two side dishes of potato and a bottle of vodka
>inb4 I'm over 150lbs

That looks like quite a bit of food, then again in the US it's really common to get outrageous portions at restaurants. Basically, kids suck, tell her to suck it up.

Give up her insta faggot, I know you stalk her...

Moar pix user

Fuck you OP
Fuck you! My cock is diamonds and you abandon?!

America hit a new level of 1st world problems.... Again

he doesn't have one. she has twitter but its private.

>So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB.
File: 1421196466374.jpg (305 KB, 1536x2048)

holy shit this is some old copy pasta.

Post her twitter. Let us work for bread