Give photos of ur cars

give photos of ur cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUMYOUdS0oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-YxRvRRSALY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just got this a couple of weeks back. Nice quick JDM.

where the fuck you sitting boy?

who /volvo/ here?

c30 !!

I would but parts here are too expensive unless always buying new which I can't afford.

T4 Multivan from 1997. Still rollin, rollin, rollin...

oh, well, spare for these things in sweden is as abundant as... trees or something

Heh I can imagine. Here in NZ, not so much. Hence the STI I posted, also as abundant as trees.

>STIs
>abundant

...fuck, i'm jelly. everything here is either overpriced as fuck, or riced the everloving fuck out of

2010 GSR

>gray X

It's a fucking money pit, but i love it

We get them from japan, once they about 50,000kms the taxes to register them become expensive so it is cheaper to sell them to us and buy the latest model.

As long as they meet vehicle safety standards they can be registered here, pretty much the only decent reason to stick with rhd in NZ.

Cost me 26k nz (19k USD) with 68k on the odo (43k miles).

If I imported myself could have probably got it for 15k landed but I can't be arsed and its always a gamble with jap auctions. You never know if its going to turn up modded to hell and back. Had this happen with a series 5 rx7, was like it came straight from the HKS factory, was unable to registered as it was virtually a race car with many non street legal mods despite being sold as standard. Was a win though as it was sold for many times what was payed for it.

Aussie muscle

Theyre not that much to keep running, In fact dirt cheap to buy too now.
Thats just the 2l 16v one not the tubby.

a-at least we have cheap Volvo spare parts

jokes aside, tuning volvos is pretty much swedens national sport

Typhoon? Those are great, with an ecu reflash will far out perform the xr8. Downclocked at the factory as they can't have the v6 outperform the flagship model.

I imagine it would be. A friend had one, cant remember the model but it was an older sedan. was turbo charged with a very well engine with decent tires, breaks and suspension. Cosmetically it looked stock standard. Sleeper that went like a cut cat, took the smile off many a fancy car owners face.

was it a brick by any chance?

and yes, they can be tuned to shit
youtube.com/watch?v=OUMYOUdS0oQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-YxRvRRSALY

That is the one!

love it!

You from NZ? I love shitty old sleepers. I used to have a g11 charade turbo running 30psi for a while and it would shit on so much stock jdm stuff haha...good times.

Jag diesel

thought it would. its to us what the mustang or the crown vic is to the US, or what the % series is to germany. actually, a long ass time ago, our prime minister drove one, so it got the nickname "sossecontainer", pretty much meaning "commie-container" due to their boxy shape

Ha commie-container that is good. I would love to do one here as they really are the best sleeper car but just so expensive to do. The cars themselves are cheap, its the parts and maintenance that are not.

Yes I am. The charade would have been great fun.

I don't have anything special just a Jeep with 2 amps and a 12" subwoofer