I thought Pirates of the Caribbean was Johnnys biggest hit

I thought Pirates of the Caribbean was Johnnys biggest hit.

HE HIT ME I DESERVE HIS MONEY.

Zingggg

JUST

what a whore

Chris Brown did better.

What does ADViD mean?

Does your retarded zinger need its own thread?

Nigga is dumb af
Now he'll have to pay her

Women must be heard.

laugh my ass off, OP

That looks more like a rash tbqh

>was considered sexiest man alive once
>married to a literal goddess
>still hits her
JUST

I've witnessed my dad beating my mum and the bruises he gave her were far, far worse. Her face was swollen for days. This is literally nothing and she will get millions for it. Fuck women.

short for advised im pretty sure

>must be heard
more like must bit hit and taught a fucking valuable lesson.

So she refused to press charges and then decided to go to the press and shame him any way instead of letting justice be served.

Meh he's worth half a billion. He can afford the 50 million to throw a few punches. Probably made him feel good too.

advised?

Am I the only one getting a Amy from "Gone Girl" vibe from Amber Heard? She's too perfect and she knows it, she can do anything because she can manipulate any male.

also McFUCKING KILL YOURSELF JANITOR

Stupid bitch probably had it coming. She probably provoked him enough so she can get all those delicious millions.

why is the officer posting on Sup Forums though?

>women must be heard, Amber Heard.

Because he's a fucking weeb.

Do you think Amber Heard sucked John's cock to star in The Ward?

Are there any shoops of a JUSTed up Johnny Depp yet?

>her hero, ayn rand, praised a man for raping and killing a young girl because it showed he was a strong man who exercised his will, unrestrained by society's rules
>cries about being slapped around a little

Protip:

If a woman runs to social media to show off her """injuries""", there's a good chance it's fake.

A
Domestic
Violence
Detective

Yes Johnny is literally Affleck in Gone Girl

i want to live inside of her heels

Give her all $400 million imho tbqh familia

they mispelled David

Thanks bro I know if I posted that on my Twitter get a ton of shit and hate messages

So why this keeps getting censored on 4chinz?

a former A++ actor and now the greatest decadent one, hitting his trophy actress wife, jail time is a possibility etc,

ADV'D
ADVISED

Pirate code, chat shit get hit

>Heard claims after he allegedly hit her he offered her money to stay quiet, but instead she filed for divorce first thing Monday morning.

>Amber says she has video of one of the beatings.

Damn I hope the video sees the light of day so I can jerk off to it.

I meant the divorce money

So does this mean the new Pirates of Caribbean is cancelled?

Good I didn't want another one anyway.

But fuck man... Depp is going to now be looked upon as the New Mel - an outcast from every major film.

Who knew his last film would be a sequel to Alice in Wonderland.

this

pretty sure that pic isn't social media

She didn't sell it to the media, tmz got her court papers

not enough money apparently

>New Mel
more like the new sean penn

Any further Pirates of the Caribbean movie are gonna get cancelled.

Johnny won't survive the scandal

What an asshole. I cant believe its 2016 and men still hit women. I hope she takes all the money from that monster

>twitter
>instagram
>not social media

You're one of those slow kids, huh?

All she said was She was in the mood to tuna tonight.

What man was that?

I only remember the weird part in Atlas Shrugged where seemingly the only reason the heroine wasn't raped was because she was an Ayn Rand character who WANTED the man to rape her.

can u read? she didn't sell the story to the media, she brought the evidence to court

Yeah the settlement was 50 mil

LIAR WHORE LIAR WHORE

i guess you didn't get it i was refering to the first appearance of the heard pic, but everything is fine

>sleeping with Zach Snyder

What an idiot, everyone know that you should hit your bitches with the back of your hand to avoid leaving a mark.

wtf I hate women now

There's only one thing the patriarchy can do to make this right.
Say hello to Bond, Jane Bond.

>tfw you know she's a pretend lesbian gold digging whore but you would still be her footslave all day
why am I such a faggot Sup Forums?

He has been absolutely played by a real-life succubus. That Blind Item about her was right. She's planned all of this from the start and now she's going to take him for everything.

Good, you either die a male sex symbol or live live long enough to see yourself become the cuckold

I'm not really surprised? Depp seems like a very troubled individual.

Then whycome all the police document and the picture of her beaten face is all over tmz?

he means Heard's picture idiot, it was pulled out in court

she doesn't have any public social media

That lying cunt was also the great artist that bought us this

It's amazing that so many faggots bought into her bullshit

A man randomly jumped out of his car , yelled a political endorsement punched a girl in the face, she didn't blackout/bleed/get a concussion or have MASSIVE swelling on her face.

this is why you don't pull out your wisdom teeth, kids

Reddit: the post

He said slap Johnny not hit

Holy shit. My jaw actually dropped when I read this.
I am shocked. I hope she's somewhere safe because a restraining order isn't worth the paper it's written on most times.
As for johnny, if this is true (and I see no reason it's not from those pics) fuck you forever dude. You worthless piece of shit.

william hickman. she wrote about it in her diary.

>Rand wrote great stretches of praise for him, saying he represented “the amazing picture of a man with no regard whatsoever for all that a society holds sacred, and with a consciousness all his own. A man who really stands alone, in action and in soul. . . . Other people do not exist for him, and he does not see why they should.” She called him “a brilliant, unusual, exceptional boy,” shimmering with “immense, explicit egotism.”

what the fuck has happened to mickey rourke?

Who will star in the inevitable movie adaptation?

Wow it's fucking nothing. She needs to hire better makeup people.

why? i am gonna have mine pulled out soon

sup reddit

>she can do anything because she can manipulate any male.

Only pussy whipped betas like Johnny Depp.
I wouldn't even look twice if she tried to seduce me.

>2016
>going to livejournal

Depp better pray he has his security guards around him 24/7. He crossed the line, and will pay if he crosses me.

I tripped the other day and hit my face. It was a minor injury, I didn't feel any pain afterwards and it looked way worse than that.

If it was a ceaseless thing, if Jack Sparrow was constantly hitting her and it wasn't just a weak ass backhanded slap after an outburst she would have better footage to prove it.

Is that comment from twitter/facebook/reddit or are you baiting?

So this is how it feels to have a problematic fave.

>believing her
>not yet realising that Amber Heard is a total psychopath.

>Who will star in the inevitable movie adaptation?

Idris Elba and Lupita Nyong

good actress

ruins your jawline

White celebs don't go to jail for domestic violence.

Fuck this mean's they are cancelling Pirates and will have to cast someone else for invincible man right?

fuck :(

nothing wrong with footslaving fampie

>actually biting it
sup neo/tv/

Damn you seem like an expert. Do you have more tips? In case I get a gf someday and need to beat her. I've been on Sup Forums long enough to be redpilled and I know it's a necessity to keep women in check.

I hope she becomes a lesbian again

As a man that's been hit in the face a dozen times that doesn't even look like a punch.
Probably self inflicted

Shades of Stoya all over.

>actually biting it
sup reddit

What did he mean by this?

The Invisible Man is a wife-beater, though.

I think. Might be mis-remembering how crazy he became.