Sup Forums approved capeshit

>Sup Forums approved
>some ass pie from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or /banned website name/ made this garbage image
yikes city

needs BvS pleb

>yikes city
Doing so good up to there, and it all went to shit

Pleb

the image is supposed to be Sup Forums posters though
not cancerous twitter memers from Sup Forums

>good
>capeshit

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

I want off the ride please

Sup Forums has really gone to complete shit

so fucking true it hurts

So does capeshit/kino/etc just refer to superhero films? Or comic book films in general? If the latter then Kingsman is GOAT.

/film/ soon so its ok

>Sup Forums approving any capeshit
That doesn't make any sense, unless these posters were actually...
MR. REDDIT?!

>Kingsman is GOAT
t. plebeian Sup Forumsabby

Based

No Batman Returns?

Shit list / 10

>text in a fredpost

Hey little guy, welcome to 4channel! :)

We're just shitposting in this thread, right? I mean, all that's obviously shitposting and nobody actually likes the movies in those lists, right?
I mean, I can go ahead and say hey, they're all good and great but you forgot all about Fant4stic and you're all gonna say yeah, we forgot about it, this is another capeshit masterpiece because we're shitposting in this thread.

I bet you like Guardians of Reddit, Redditpool and Captain Reddit: The Reddit Solider

top 10 films of all time?

They were entertaining. Well, not the Guardians of the Galaxy, that was plain cringeworthy.

But if you think any of those films OP listed are any better... you're a worst kind of pleb.

Your criteria a shit
Your list a shit
Cape a shit